New Fusion Owner Pics and Impressions

MineralstangGT

Yeah, I am completely baffled by the stock 18" rims on the Titanium trim. They don't look good at all. Even the Luxury rims look nicer. Too bad they don't give you the option of the SE Appearance Package rims for the Titanium.
The stock rims actually might be the ugliest things I've ever seen. That's why when I chose my ordered titanium, I made a point to get the h-spoke rims. Those make the car. The other rims are hideous.

Not sure what Ford was thinking.

Edit: didn't realize that quote was so old. Im on my phone :x

Edited by MrFaxSender

OK, where are the engine bay shots for the 13+ version? :happy feet:

I just went through all 31 pages and didnt see one. I am looking for a 2.0 version because the positive battery terminal cover is all wonky (just looks flopped on there) and was looking for some comparison.

I have a 2013 Energi and have never once popped the hood to see the engine. Not while I was shopping and not since I've taken delivery. I will eventually look under the hood when I go to wash and wax the car this weekend, but for all I know there's a couple of hamsters in a wheel making the thing go after 21 miles. I guess the point is that I am beyond big engines and with all the new technology, I can't work on the cars anymore, so now it's all about fuel economy.

OK, where are the engine bay shots for the 13+ version? :happy feet:

I just went through all 31 pages and didnt see one. I am looking for a 2.0 version because the positive battery terminal cover is all wonky (just looks flopped on there) and was looking for some comparison.

P1050853.jpg

Feel free to check out the rest of the album, I took a bunch of pics last weekend.

http://s110.photobucket.com/user/camride/library/2013%20Fusion/Review

I tried so hard to get this color but it was almost impossible to find. Every time I would see one listed by the time I called it was gone. To bad they discontinued it.

I finally said screw it and just ordered mine... I amnow sitting here waiting for the thing to be built still. I can not wait to get mine. Looking at this site and all the pics is driving me insane. I want my new car.

Bought her a little over a week ago, SE with 1.6, lux package, rear park sensors, park assist, MFT. Tinted the windows on monday, 35% sides and 20% on back window, state legal here in NE. Replacement for a 2006 GMC Envoy, Feels good to be back in a car...

post-50351-0-07475400-1371090259_thumb.jpg

post-50351-0-28722200-1371090262_thumb.jpg

Edited by bjohnson4406
  • Like 2