Information Display - What do you display?

Escape'13

MPG.... and I ditto the average and instantaneous. My Caddy CTS has both and having the instantaneous really shows what you are doing now. That being said.. really hppy with the 85% around town and 15% highway averaging now at 22 MPG.

I am sure once winter comes and I get used to the AWD, I will be showing the drive display

Unless using NAV, the only screen I like in my face constantly while driving is "Intelligent 4WD". (Until it's fixed, Message Screen's NAV Guidance freezes when displaying "Intelligent 4WD")

I've had cars with instant MPG, and it's interesting at times, but I really don't miss it. Actually, even the Intelligent 4WD draws too much attention away from the primary activity of driving. What I'd really like to have, in addition to the screen-border data that's already there, is a digital MPH display. And with the OPTION of having the color of the MPH change from a shade of green to yellow to red as I exceed the posted speed limit.

Ass kisser...? Get bent. You realize there's an option to have a Blue Oval or a personal downloaded picture on the MFT screen, and two Blue Ovals on the exterior of the car.

:hysterical2: Yes I do realize all those options. You do realize I'm just mess'in with you, don't you? My apologizes you took it the wrong way.

What is this inteligent AWD everyone is talking about? I can't seem to find anything about it. I don't have the Navigation radio, is that why I can't find it?

It's located within the menu of the screen between the tach and speedometer Not sure if non-all-wheel-drive versus FWD would have this feature. I can't tell from your profile what you have, not even the trim level.

Edited by Escapism