What's your Ford Mytouch wallpaper?

nmadole

One of the first thing's I did was add a couple (20) wallpapers to my MyFord Touch system.... I rotate them depending on my mood

here are a couple

blackfusion.jpg

Kinda Standard - Dont Use Alot

field.jpg

Engagment photo... keep this one on with my fiance' in the car

rifle.jpg

Only thing I love more than cars is guns....

z2.jpg

This is my cars Avatar... Meet Black Betty

• Like 2

800x384 works perfect. I accidentally made several 800x385 and the system wouldn't recognize it. Beware of the pictures you choose. My first 12 included landscapes, flowers, aircraft and a picture of my two granddaughters. When my wife saw her picture wasn't end there, I got the deep freeze look. Her's was in there within the half hour. I'd be in divorce court if Black Betty had been in there.

post-49037-0-42241600-1354310954_thumb.jpg

post-49037-0-96452800-1354310968_thumb.jpg

Could someone post a pic of their wall paper in use in the dash? I need to get a feel of how it looks with all the buttons, I may just have to get some cloud and sunset pics for it.

Yeah, my first pic was way too busy and didn't work. I was hoping you could change the uncluttered Ford Logo pic on start up. That would be cool, but guess they just have to remind us what brand car we bought in case we forget??

• 4 months later...

Got this from a Focus forum and customized it for the Fusion w/ heated seats. I don't have Photoshop or the skills to make it any better, but it's really nice. Dark as well which is great. If you don't have heated seats, you may want to move the driver/passenger up near the temperature.

WallpaperV2blank.jpg

Edited by jared6788

Stupid question but how do you load pictures? I tried connecting my phone with a usb cable with no luck. Do you use a thumb drive or sd card maybe? I'm kinda dumb when it comes to this stuff.

Thumb drive. MFT will copy them to it's internal memory so you dont need to keep the drive connected

Currently this

1366945074.jpg

but these other 6 are in the rotation. I choose them depending on the weather (I kept the fire one as the wallpaper during the winter). feel free to use them for your MFT wallpaper if you like, they're all the correct size.

1366945032.jpg

1366945051.jpg

1366945056.jpg

1366945062.jpg

1366945066.jpg

1366945070.jpg

• Like 1