HOLY SH** it's here

jarhead727

8defad6ca56f379cdebea515c34b03b4.jpg

I will be picking it up Wednesday after six months of waiting:). So anyone want to buy a set of 19" wheels? I'm thinking I will sell these and get some different ones. They aren't as dark as I wanted. It has been a long road I can't wait for Christmas to be over so I can get my car!!

• Like 1

8defad6ca56f379cdebea515c34b03b4.jpg

I will be picking it up Wednesday after six months of waiting:). So anyone want to buy a set of 19" wheels?

Congratulations! I like those wheels.They just built my second one on 12/18. Bad thing about it is the reorder got an automatic transmission. I'm a little suspicious that this might have been "accidentally on purpose"...... Etis is showing the first one -- built 10/22 with a 6-speed stick -- as "no campaigns" now. Ought to get somebody to check out what's happening down at the ramps in Mexico.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone! Just dropped it off for window tint. I only have about five miles in so far but it sure drives nice.

He told me $1,500 which is way too much. Wait a few months they'll be on ebay for $800.

Really?!?! Price out these wheels with tpms and tires and let me know how you come out. Anyways they look much better unwrapped and cleaned up, so I will be keeping them.

Camride, it's always easier to ask for forgiveness than it is to ask for permission. I love the 19" H-spoke wheels by the way! Just ask the wife if she really wants you to be happy. You can always go and flip your old tires and wheels on eBay to defray some of the cost.

Haha, yeah that wouldn't go over well. Being that we're on one income now (wife is staying home with my 6 month old daughter) it's not a good idea to press the budget at this point. Maybe when I get my tax refund or my bonus next year I'll get wheels. For now I'll be happy with getting tint in a few weeks.

Thanks everyone!  Just dropped it off for window tint. I only have about five miles in so far but it sure drives nice.

Really?!?! Price out these wheels with tpms and tires and let me know how you come out. Anyways they look much better unwrapped and cleaned up, so I will be keeping them.

Yes, there were some on eBay about a month ago that sold for $1,200. The non sporty ones (5 spoke) sold for $800.

Yes, there were some on eBay about a month ago that sold for $1,200. The non sporty ones (5 spoke) sold for $800.

Did you read the fine print? No tpms. Which means the tires were unmounted, sensors removed,remounted. You would have to buy new sensors,unmounted ,remount, rebalance. Non sporty?? they are either titanium 19's or NOT.

NICE! I do agree though, the wheels are much lighter than I thought too. They look like a gunmetal finish from Ford's build and price site, but in person they are silver just like any standard wheel finish. If I wasn't leasing one, i'd take them to get refinished in a darker color.

Did you read the fine print? No tpms. Which means the tires were unmounted, sensors removed,remounted. You would have to buy new sensors,unmounted ,remount, rebalance. Non sporty?? they are either titanium 19's or NOT.

I concur. The 19" wheels on Ebay sold for $1225 + $100 for TPMS + $150 for shipping. Grand total: $1475. So, $1500 is definitely not out of line. Unless, of course, the Ebay buyer was a complete idiot--a definite possibility. I guess we will find out if they really do start going for $800 in a few months. But, since the tires alone cost nearly $1000, I doubt that will happen.

NICE! I do agree though, the wheels are much lighter than I thought too. They look like a gunmetal finish from Ford's build and price site, but in person they are silver just like any standard wheel finish. If I wasn't leasing one, i'd take them to get refinished in a darker color.

If you were to place them right next to bright silver wheels, then you'd notice they are actually quite a bit darker. Still, they're nowhere near as dark in in the real world as they look on Ford's website. Nevertheless, I like them quite a lot just as they are.