Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

It is $1500 for the Energi, I think it is $500 for the Hybrid Titanium. Not sure about the $1000 Competitive Lease Conquest. I was only looking at the Energi.

$ 1,500 Retail Customer Cash - Program #12302

$ 1,000 Competitive Lease Conquest – Program #34318

$ 750 Private Cash (Claim in VINCENT)

$ 3,250

Have you verified with your dealer that you can combine the Lease Conquest and Private Cash incentives? When I leased my Edge last year it was only one or the other, so I obviously took the $1000 conquest.

Funny you asked that, I sent an email to her asking exactly that. I have not heard back yet. I do know the Lease Conquest and Customer Cash incentives work together (and w X-Plan). I'll let you know when I do.

My dealer will not commit to any incentives or coupons until the car arrives. That is what my salesperson says. She says she has been through it many times before, including one case where the car arrived one day after the coupon expired. This isn't up to the dealerships, the incentives are from Ford.

My salesperson did say that a coupon from your spouse or other occupant of the house can be used, as long as it's the same address. So you may want to order an extra brochure in your spouses name. She also said that sometimes expired coupons are turned into another type of coupon once they expire. Something like a prospective customer coupon (i'm making up the name), because Ford still wants your business. So you definitely want to check Vincent to see what's there.

I'm OK with all this and will just play the odds as best I can without stressing about it.

Here is a copy of the actual dealer notice:

FUSION – Commodities will vary by dealer

<snip>

Please consider ordering the optional 18” Gloss Black Aluminum Wheel (64M) when ordering an SE...

Ok, so even Ford thinks the 17"s are ugly, why cannot I not get them on my more expensive Ti Energi???

• Like 1

No vin ... but visited my dealer today and he says my car has been scheduled for the week of 3/18. Hoping Cyberdman will confirm or add specifics upon his return.

Today was my day in the sand - happy I get to stay with my first choice :-)

Edited by Pers69

No vin ... but visited my dealer today and he says my car has been scheduled for the week of 3/18. Hoping Cyberdman will confirm or add specifics upon his return.

Today was my day in the sand - happy I get to stay with my first choice :-)

Try Ford chat and see if they can find a VIN.

• Like 1

Trina had nothing either ...

Unfortunately there is still no change. I have not heard of any new news about the Fusion Hybrid Titanium being scheduled for production. Id love to check it out if you could send any of your friends my way.

Thank you,

~Trina

Thanks for the link, neod - will check there next.

After seeing all these VIN's being issued today I got a bit jealous... so I decide to call the dealer a speak with the person that deals with the ordering and scheduling.

I asked him direclty if he had allocation for my vehicle... he said that he had received allocation for 2 Energi's for March and one of them would be mine. He did not have a VIN yet, but I guess I feel a bit better knowing that for sure they have the allocation. Now is a matter of waiting to see if it will get scheduled tonigh or if I will have to wait another week!

Regards,
APM

Edited by apm

Fastronaut, on 26 Feb 2013 - 11:23, said:snapback.png
Here is a copy of the actual dealer notice:

FUSION – Commodities will vary by dealer

<snip>

Please consider ordering the optional 18” Gloss Black Aluminum Wheel (64M) when ordering an SE...

Ok, so even Ford thinks the 17"s are ugly, why cannot I not get them on my more expensive Ti Energi???

LOL, I'm pretty sure that notice is due to a shortage of 17" wheels and not because Ford doesn't like them :)

To-may-to, to-mah-to. :-P

Edited by shaggy314