Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

Not that I believe them because it doesn't sound right. But my dealer is now saying my Hybrid is currently in production. No date or further details given. Still cant pull up window sticker. I don't think what the dealer is telling me is correct.

Why don't you simply ask the dealer to email you a copy of the status screen he sees when looking up your order?

Does anyone know what the rebates are going to be in April? Right now there is only the 500 dollar rebate offered unless you are doing the lease conquest. Im surly thinking that the rebates will go up. Also, we had the chicago auto show credit of 1500, I am wondering if I could claim that rebate at the time of delivery in april, long after the auto show is over.

There was not 1500 on the hybrid in February, right?

Edited by jared6788

Why don't you simply ask the dealer to email you a copy of the status screen he sees when looking up your order?

The problem is they don't seem to know what they are doing. Only one person knows how to look up an order and on top of that the dealer has been open less than 6 months. It would not surprise me if I am their very first retail order.

The problem is they don't seem to know what they are doing. Only one person knows how to look up an order and on top of that the dealer has been open less than 6 months. It would not surprise me if I am their very first retail order.

If you are this unhappy with sales, imagine how you may fare with service. Not saying switch dealers, but I'd have a heart to heart with the GM there and lay out your expectations. Squeeky wheels get oiled.

Edited by Fastronaut

Today I drove the very first 2013 Fusion Energi to come to Miami. It came to Metro Ford. The Ford people in Facebook had told me that the ETA on this one was 3/19, evidenty it arrived a lot earlier.

I think this one has not been sold yet, but I don't like the color or how it was equipped, so no deal for me. Still waiting for a black one to come in, or for my actual order.

post-38709-0-86861900-1362870824_thumb.jpg

post-38709-0-53135600-1362871159_thumb.jpg

Regards,

APM

Edited by apm
  • Like 2

Notice that the information in the dashboard is all in Spanish... I tried changing to English (and French) but I could not do it. I think there is an issue with this one! Although I speak Spanish fluently, it is my native language, I prefer to have the information in English!

Are you talking about a personal offer you received at the auto show? There is no $1500 Ford incentive on Hybrids, only $500

I got an email in February with an additional $500 offer for those who went to the Washington DC auto show and looked at the Fords and bought one from the sponsoring dealers (it refefrenced midatlanticforddealers.com and maybe independent of Ford corporate?), and did not exclude hybrids... however that was 3 weeks after I took delivery of may car.

I'm not sure about the current rules but a few years ago Ford only allowed "select" dealers to lock in rebates at time of order. That seemed to change a couple of years ago and they opened it up to all or most dealers. Canadians have had this capability for many years.

Does anybody know the meaning of the information found on the "build date" and "vehicle line" lines below ? This comes from Ford Etis:

Primary Features Build Date: 30.11.0002 Vehicle Line: Transit Connect 2002- Engine: 2.0 4V DOHC PFI Gas/Electric

Minor Features

• Hermosillo Plant Build

Does anybody know the meaning of the information found on the "build date" and "vehicle line" lines below ? This comes from Ford Etis:

Primary Features Build Date: 30.11.0002 Vehicle Line: Transit Connect 2002- Engine: 2.0 4V DOHC PFI Gas/Electric

Minor Features

• Hermosillo Plant Build

That information is a placeholder until the system has real information about your VIN. Search around these threads about Etis - apparently it is an outdated system in the US - but used for some UK information. Our car information still shows up by VIN, but even after you are built and you get details they aren't all 100% correct. It's main use is to just kind of know when your car is built - the details will populate within just a day or two.

That information is a placeholder until the system has real information about your VIN. Search around these threads about Etis - apparently it is an outdated system in the US - but used for some UK information. Our car information still shows up by VIN, but even after you are built and you get details they aren't all 100% correct. It's main use is to just kind of know when your car is built - the details will populate within just a day or two.

Thank you gdn

Just stopped in a Ford Dealer in Houston. Even though it's closed, you can walk on the lot.

Saw a blue Fusion Energi Titanium. Did not have metal pedals. Looked like it had buttons for moonroof, but it hard to see with the glare.

Also, had a bad case of the crooked trunk.

Just stopped in a Ford Dealer in Houston. Even though it's closed, you can walk on the lot. Saw a blue Fusion Energi Titanium. Did not have metal pedals. Looked like it had buttons for moonroof, but it hard to see with the glare. Also, had a bad case of the crooked trunk.

Had the vehicle been prepped yet? Sometimes the dealer may adjust things like this.

Was it washed and looking like it was ready to be driven away? No outside vehicle coverings. Floor mats in the vehicle? The dealer photos are just Ford stock images, not that car. Can't seem to pull window sticker - site must be down today.

Was it washed and looking like it was ready to be driven away? No outside vehicle coverings. Floor mats in the vehicle? The dealer photos are just Ford stock images, not that car. Can't seem to pull window sticker - site must be down today.

Don't remember if it had floor mats, but it was next to the two other Fusions. Sure looks ready to me. I would not accept that car with the trunk like that. Can you imagine how the tail lights would look when lit.