Progress on Orders for Fusion Energi and Hybrid Titanium

taylorjd

That message on ETIS is not an error It says the ford OASIS® system is not available at this time, they are probably updating or it is down for maintenance.

I tried the VINS for all of us who are waiting plus a couple that have been built, get the same message

The VIN you have entered is correct, then the reason you are seeing this page is because OASIS® is not available at this time

We just have to wait guys!!

Edited by chuckokie36

The system for viewing window stickers and vehicle information is always down on Sundays. You'll have to wait until tomorrow then it should work normally.

I've checked and found it back up by Sunday evenings in the past, either by design or when maintenance was completed quickly I don't know... but give it a try this evening, it might work -- if not then Monday it should be good.

That's ok. As long as they don't get hooked up with hydraulics and come bouncing into the US, I'm cool with it. :-)

I was in Nogales last June and saw where the tracks come up through. I got the "why do you know such trivial things" look when I said "hey babe, my car came up through here from Hermosillo when it got built" haha

Edited by jcg1005
  • Like 3

Pics of the plant are awesome! I keep thinking I'm the only one obsessing over this car; this forum helps me realize it's totally normal!!!

Nice try Kwilli, but I hate to break it to you, we are obsessed and most likely far from normal, or at least that is what my wife keeps telling me, but at least you are not alone :)

• Like 1

If you've been wondering where your Fusion is being built, here are two shots of the plant at Hermosillo.

My car had 25 miles on it and been sent twice to an off site location .If you look at the facility picture, jut to the Southeast of the pic there two huge parking lots that are capable of handling thousands of cars. On a very slow boring day a few months ago I counted the capacity of one of the lots and it was 12,000 plus.