MKZ Owners and Car Pictures

Crystal Champagne, not the Platinum White. It looks nicer in person. Although white was our next choice.

Dude, really nice looking car, glad yours came in buddy! As for keeping the sales person past closing, tell them they kept you 4 months past delivery!!!

Dude, really nice looking car, glad yours came in buddy! As for keeping the sales person past closing, tell them they kept you 4 months past delivery!!!

lol thanks even so it's not their fault and I don't blame them. Maybe more information and being upfront would have helped reassure me. Anyways the car is great and hopefully with the next fill up I can get a better report on fuelly.

I have a question regarding the heated / cooled seats:

On my 03 Lincoln LS I could push the heat and cool buttons simultaneously and it would put the seats in auto mode. In the spring it may heat the seats in the morning but on my evening commute back home it might cool the seats. This was a convenient option of not having to make a selection every time I got in the car.

Does the “Z” have this option as well?

I have a question regarding the heated / cooled seats:

On my 03 Lincoln LS I could push the heat and cool buttons simultaneously and it would put the seats in auto mode. In the spring it may heat the seats in the morning but on my evening commute back home it might cool the seats. This was a convenient option of not having to make a selection every time I got in the car.

Does the “Z” have this option as well?

That would be super cool.

This is what I found from the owner's manual on page 140.

Heated and Cooled Devices

The climate control system controls

other heated and cooled devices

inside the vehicle. These devices (if

available and selected to AUTO in the

information displays) may switch on

during remote start. Heated devices

typically switch on during cold

weather, and cooled devices during

hot weather.

We took delivery a week ago Monday...

X Plan- Sam Galloway Lincoln Ft. Myers Fl.

So far no complaints form the wife! LOL

Tuxedo Black... You can see our 10 in the back ground heading to its next home.

Grats on the new ride, did you lease or purchase?

Grats on the new ride, did you lease or purchase?

I was quickly corrected by my wife... We used her families Z plan.

We leased this time. She is a Realtor and she usually gets a new car every 3 years anyway. So we signed up for the extra mileage and in 36 months or sooner she will get another one.

• 2 weeks later...
motorcraftservice.com -> owner guides

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this resource, akirby. I have been searching high and low all over the Lincoln Canada/U.S. websites and the U.S. Lincoln Owner portal desperately trying to find a Canadian French 2013 MKZ Owner's Manual, and this site HAS IT! YAY!

And to stay on topic, on April 11th, 2013 I ordered an MKZ 2.0 Ecoboost in Ingot Silver with the Charcoal interior and the 19" 10-spoke polished wheels. I will be sure to post pictures when I receive it. Your cars are all superb. I'm jealous and want mine ASAP.

Edited by VirtualAmerican

Thank you SO MUCH for posting this resource, akirby. I have been searching high and low all over the Lincoln Canada/U.S. websites and the U.S. Lincoln Owner portal desperately trying to find a Canadian French 2013 MKZ Owner's Manual, and this site HAS IT! YAY!

And to stay on topic, on April 11th, 2013 I ordered an MKZ 2.0 Ecoboost in Ingot Silver with the Charcoal interior and the 19" 10-spoke polished wheels. I will be sure to post pictures when I receive it. Your cars are all superb. I'm jealous and want mine ASAP.

You're the lucky one, you have DRL. Me wants..... :wub: as well as a few others on here.

You're the lucky one, you have DRL. Me wants..... :wub: as well as a few others on here.

Yeah, I guess that's true, I kind of got that impression looking at a few discussions on here about the MKZ. But don't forget that there is a non-negligible price difference between U.S. cars and Canadian ones (not to mention higher sales taxes on top of it all), so we do pay more for that feature in the end. Also, you can't get an MKZ 2.0 Ecoboost with the AWD in Canada. It has to be the 3.7 engine, and the price premium is a bit steep. That decision by Lincoln executives baffles me since a lot of Canada tends to get considerably more snow/wintry weather than most regions in the U.S. (although we don't fare too bad in the Toronto area in comparison).

I also find it amusing to see that a lot of U.S. MKZ owners would like to have DRL enabled (no doubt due to the beautiful LED accent lights). My experience has been that U.S. owners (on other vehicle forums) usually try to find ways to get their DRLs turned off when they come standard on a vehicle. Just Google "2005 impala daytime running lights" and see what I mean. I used to have one of those. ;)

Yeah, I guess that's true, I kind of got that impression looking at a few discussions on here about the MKZ. But don't forget that there is a non-negligible price difference between U.S. cars and Canadian ones (not to mention higher sales taxes on top of it all), so we do pay more for that feature in the end. Also, you can't get an MKZ 2.0 Ecoboost with the AWD in Canada. It has to be the 3.7 engine, and the price premium is a bit steep. That decision by Lincoln executives baffles me since a lot of Canada tends to get considerably more snow/wintry weather than most regions in the U.S. (although we don't fare too bad in the Toronto area in comparison).

I also find it amusing to see that a lot of U.S. MKZ owners would like to have DRL enabled (no doubt due to the beautiful LED accent lights). My experience has been that U.S. owners (on other vehicle forums) usually try to find ways to get their DRLs turned off when they come standard on a vehicle. Just Google "2005 impala daytime running lights" and see what I mean. I used to have one of those. ;)

If I have an Impala with DRL I would turn it off too. Don't want to get caught driving in a Chevy. Maybe that's why. Ok was kidding but you do have a point with the DRL looking nice. We see them a lot on German cars.