MKZ Owners and Car Pictures

I also ordered the red (no pano) as well, but with the charcoal interior. I wavered so much on the color from red to white to the dark grey, but the red kept drawing me back.

I ordered the Tux Black with the Hazelnut interior after debating over the Bord Reserve, White Platinum, Ruby Red, and Smoked Quartz. The decision about killed me, as the vehicle looks great in all of the colors. Disappointed today though, as I just went to the dealership and had them take the multi-contour seats off of my vehicle order so that I could get it sometime before June. I don't think that I will be able to take delivery in time for the pre-order promotion that Lincoln was running.

whatever you do remember your unlock code for the door! It does lock your key in the car if you use the door code lock!

SMSgt B, I'm loving the car and the color especially. Phone just died so I'll get the interior later. The console (in charcoal) is more refined than my initial impression. The way the lights come out of nowhere is very cool. The car to me drives much sportier and smoother than my 2011 ever did. In the shop tomorrow to replaced the one piece of scratched trim and the nicked center armrest cover.

whatever you do remember your unlock code for the door! It does lock your key in the car if you use the door code lock!

SMSgt B, I'm loving the car and the color especially. Phone just died so I'll get the interior later. The console (in charcoal) is more refined than my initial impression. The way the lights come out of nowhere is very cool. The car to me drives much sportier and smoother than my 2011 ever did. In the shop tomorrow to replaced the one piece of scratched trim and the nicked center armrest cover.

That's awesome that you are getting to enjoy the car!

By the way, the lower led accent lights do not come on in daytime even when your light switch is set to auto. They come on with parking lights setting or regular full lights or at "night" in auto setting. Kind of disappointing since even parking setting forces the real light on, so not a good workaround. Odd that they didn't provide this as obviously Audi, Lexus, Mercedes, even kia I believe, have the led accents on in daytime. Would have been a cool look.

By the way, the lower led accent lights do not come on in daytime even when your light switch is set to auto. They come on with parking lights setting or regular full lights or at "night" in auto setting. Kind of disappointing since even parking setting forces the real light on, so not a good workaround. Odd that they didn't provide this as obviously Audi, Lexus, Mercedes, even kia I believe, have the led accents on in daytime. Would have been a cool look.

Chrysler 300c also.

I can't believe lincoln didn't make these LED's available for daytime driving. I agree they'd be a neat look.

Great looking cars guys - glad to see some are getting deliveries. Have the Fusion and will say Ford really missed the boat big time on the DRL's in the US. All other brands are really using them for some identity. I believe with any model - Ford can enable those lights as DRL's in the US and I think they already are in Canada. Other will probably have a more definitive answer - but the LKZ lights are cool and would have them enabled if possible. The Fusion didn't get quite the same treatment.

I think Ford overall has missed DRL's for safety in the US - I know there are many arguments for and against, but I do like a cool set of lights that separates a car or a brand.

Looks fantanstic and pretty much exactly the same build as I did. Also, man I sure miss a brick home vs stucco..

Thanks , got everything but inflatable seat belts and multi seats. In the pic of the dash you can see finger prints on the screen and that is after the Nu Shield has been installed so you will get prints. It was very easy to install though

Thanks , got everything but inflatable seat belts and multi seats. In the pic of the dash you can see finger prints on the screen and that is after the Nu Shield has been installed so you will get prints. It was very easy to install though

Remember the regular version of that shield is good with prints but casts a slightly frosted matte look on it, which is most noticeable in direct sun, but not very noticeable in the shade..