The Seinfeld Thread-A rambling, non-strict topic thread free-for-all

I don't like Rev. Al nor Jesse Jackson. I've posted that multiple times but neither of them are racists. Opportunists, self servers and scam artists yes, but not bigots. Whatever it is to use race to advance personal agenda's that doesn't make you a bigot. Call them what you will, but that doesn't mean they dislike or feel another race is inferior solely based on skin color.

No, I don't think that I will. It has nothing to do with Obama, it has to do with the simple fact that it's your job to do that. Since you'll only point out liberals, I'll continue to do my job which is to point out conservatives.

I didn't post any quotes by racist black people until someone accused "all" republicans of begin bigots. Oh wait that was you. And as for Al Shaprton not being a racist, get a fuckin clue. Do five minutes of internet research on the man and some of the things he has said about the white race. He's a white hating racist dirt bag, pure and simple. And yes there are plenty of racist white people, which I already stated. But I'll be damned if I'm going to sit on my hands while you accuse all white conservatives of being racist as though there are no racist black people in the democrat party or among the democrat voting base.

By liberal do mean liberals as the rest of us know them, or liberals as you have defined them in multiple posts, including all religious people?

All that would be left here for hugs is Nick. Does Nick need a hug?

I don't think those kids are liberals because I always hug a crying child and I wouldn't touch a crying liberal with a ten foot pole.

By liberal do mean liberals as the rest of us know them, or liberals as you have defined them in multiple posts, including all religious people?

All that would be left here for hugs is Nick. Does Nick need a hug?

Why am I being mentioned in a thread I haven't posted in for two weeks? :headscratch:

And what are you inferring anyway? That I'm ultra-conservative? *double* :headscratch: :headscratch: Certainly you can't be referring to my atheism. Statistics would bear out that I can't possibly be the only one here.

Edited by NickF1011

Why am I being mentioned in a thread I haven't posted in for two weeks? :headscratch:

And what are you inferring anyway? That I'm ultra-conservative? *double* :headscratch: :headscratch: Certainly you can't be referring to my atheism. Statistics would bear out that I can't possibly be the only one here.

FWIW,

Your two week absence was not such a cluster-frack. Maybe we CAN play in the sandbox together without Mother standing over our shoulder all the time.

Edited by FiredMotorCompany

He won't hug liberals and he considers church goers liberals. Your an atheist, so your about the only one here he would hug.

He won't hug liberals and he considers church goers liberals. Your an atheist, so your about the only one here he would hug.

So I'm not liberal?

And I'm sure I'm with everyone else when I say this (again): please, for the love of all that is sacred, learn to use the right form of your/you're already!

So I'm not liberal?

And I'm sure I'm with everyone else when I say this (again): please, for the love of all that is sacred, learn to use the right form of your/you're already!

You would have to ask Trim if you are or not? I can only say that your not a religious person and you self identify with the center right which might qualify you for a hug from him. And at this point I'm intentionally not correcting grammatical errors.

And I cannot comment on what I don't know when it comes to reports provided outside the public view.

Yet, it is your authority to abide them ....or not. Or better, enforce the rules by the offender, not the topic.

When it comes to moderating threads, my basic rule of thumb has been this: When I get reports for specific posts, those individual posts get edited, but if I have to go in and start to edit out entire conversations between two or more people I'm just going to close the thread instead.

When it comes to moderating threads, my basic rule of thumb has been this: When I get reports for specific posts, those individual posts get edited, but if I have to go in and start to edit out entire conversations between two or more people I'm just going to close the thread instead.

Moderating my users comments is like watching paint dry. But, who's complaining?

• 2 weeks later...