The Seinfeld Thread-A rambling, non-strict topic thread free-for-all

It's a true statement, but it may not be a relevant one. Is there any relevant correlation? Is there any evidence to suggest that the non-grads specifically supported Romney in higher numbers or is it just that where there happen to be more non-grads that there is a higher density of completely unrelated voters with principles that more closely aligned to Romney's positions?

Of course it's not relevant, this is a web forum. We were going back and forth about grammar and intelligence.

Nick, just in case you decide to join our military.....you'll have some who represents you "non-belief" system....

http://breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/05/Atheists-Want-Their-Own-Military-Chaplains

Yeah Nick they would tell parents that they are worm food.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/06/06/texas-rep-atheist-chaplains-would-tell-parents-that-dead-soldiers-are-worm-food/

Atheism is the belief that there is no God. What constitutes a God? Is it a person from a superior civilization from another part of the earth? Is it a visitor from another planet or dimension? Is it the one and only creator of everything? "A" is the most plausible. "B" is kind of far fetched, but still in the realm of possibility. "C" is the least possible, but still possible. With little or no evidence to prove any of these scenarios, there is nothing to believe. Because something is not impossible doesn't make it believable. Because something is unlikely is no reason to believe that it can't possibly exist. If you don't believe, then you are not wrong.

Just like their fathers. At least they're honest in private, and it sure explains the root cause of the anti-Obama attitudes around here. Ya gotta love Goppers. Just click on the link to check out the whole story. :hysterical:

Hereditary Traits

Bigoted taunts by the children of GOP honchos have everything to do with politics.

On Thursday, BuzzFeed Washington, D.C., bureau chief John Stanton published a pair of articles calling out the sons of two separate Republican members of Congress for racist, anti-immigrant, anti-Semitic, sexist, and homophobic social media accounts.

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s teenage son, Tanner, went by the name “n1ggerkiller” in an online game, and posted YouTube comments using the word “nigger” and calling Mexicans “the scum of the Earth.” On his Twitter account, he made prolific use of the word faggot and called his friend a “Jew” for stealing a joke.

A few hours after the Flake story appeared, Stanton reported that Nevada Rep. Joe Heck’s son, Joey Heck, had posted equally stomach-turning comments to his Twitter account. In addition to his repeated use of “faggot” and “nigga,” he made anti-gay and anti-Mexican remarks, saying NFL quarterback “[Mark] Sanchez can hop the border faster than he can throw the ball” and retweeted “There are gays everywhere. Maybe that’s gods way of thinning out the population because faggots can’t have babies.”

Just like their fathers. At least they're honest in private, and it sure explains the root cause of the anti-Obama attitudes around here. Ya gotta love Goppers. Just click on the link to check out the whole story. :hysterical:

Hereditary Traits

Bigoted taunts by the children of GOP honchos have everything to do with politics.

On Thursday, BuzzFeed Washington, D.C., bureau chief John Stanton published a pair of articles calling out the sons of two separate Republican members of Congress for racist, anti-immigrant, anti-Semitic, sexist, and homophobic social media accounts.

Arizona Sen. Jeff Flake’s teenage son, Tanner, went by the name “n1ggerkiller” in an online game, and posted YouTube comments using the word “nigger” and calling Mexicans “the scum of the Earth.” On his Twitter account, he made prolific use of the word faggot and called his friend a “Jew” for stealing a joke.

A few hours after the Flake story appeared, Stanton reported that Nevada Rep. Joe Heck’s son, Joey Heck, had posted equally stomach-turning comments to his Twitter account. In addition to his repeated use of “faggot” and “nigga,” he made anti-gay and anti-Mexican remarks, saying NFL quarterback “[Mark] Sanchez can hop the border faster than he can throw the ball” and retweeted “There are gays everywhere. Maybe that’s gods way of thinning out the population because faggots can’t have babies.”

You know Langston already tried this nonsense in his own thread and I'll tell you the same thing I told him. To try and categorize all whites or all conservatives as racists because of the comments of some bonehead is in itself racist.

But if you insist on quoting political figures who are racist we need look no further than the President of the United States.

But this strategy alone couldn’t provide the distance I wanted, from Joyce or my past. After all, there were thousands of so-called campus radicals, most of them white and tenured and happily tolerated. No, it remained necessary to prove which side you were on, to show your loyalty to the black masses, to strike out and name names. -- Barack Obama

Tim was not a conscious brother. Tim wore argyle sweaters and pressed jeans and talked like Beaver Cleaver. …His white girlfriend was probably waiting for him up in his room, listening to country music. -- Barack Obama

“ I FOUND A SOLACE IN NURSING A PERVASIVE SENSE OF GRIEVANCE AND ANIMOSITY AGAINST MY MOTHER’S RACE”. -- Barack Obama

Edited by BlackHorse

You know Langston already tried this nonsense in his own thread and I'll tell you the same thing I told him. To try and categorize all whites or all conservatives as racists because of the comments of some bonehead is in itself racist.

I'd never categorize all whites as racist. We know that Romney only got a majority of white voters, not all of them. And i don't even suggest that all conservatives are racist. If you've actually read an comprehended all my past posts about the republican party, you'd no that my claims are that the party has a large appeal to such and that there is a fairly large subsection of those that vote Republican who are racists.

It's not that all conservatives are bigots, no more than all of those on welfare voted for Obama or any of the outrageous claims made here that could never be proven by conservatives about liberals. it's that there is a much larger subsection of voters and followers of conservative politics than you'd like to admit are outright racists.

I'd never categorize all whites as racist. We know that Romney only got a majority of white voters, not all of them. And i don't even suggest that all conservatives are racist. If you've actually read an comprehended all my past posts about the republican party, you'd no that my claims are that the party has a large appeal to such and that there is a fairly large subsection of those that vote Republican who are racists.

It's not that all conservatives are bigots, no more than all of those on welfare voted for Obama or any of the outrageous claims made here that could never be proven by conservatives about liberals. it's that there is a much larger subsection of voters and followers of conservative politics than you'd like to admit are outright racists.

There are plenty of black racist bigots in this country just as there are white racists. So don't even pretend to yourself that you're going to lecture the rest of us about the white racists in the Republican party while you have Democrats like Al Sharpton and numerous others who are just as racist as they can be.

And in addition to the words your and you're apparently you also don't know the difference between the words no and know.

And as for what you did say, it was this.

Tell me again how there's no reason to believe that republicans are bigots.

What that statement says is "All Republicans are bigots". I know that might be difficult for you to grasp given that your writing and grammar skills are somewhere south of pathetic. But trust me, what you just wrote there is a blanket statement of "all" Republicans. Would you care to revise your statement?

Oh and just out of curiosity, are you going also make a point of posting a thread about the racist quotes and comments from Barack Obama? Probably not right? He's your hero.

Edited by BlackHorse

The reason why there are few left wing call-in radio talk shows compared to the success of right wing talk shows is because left-wing ideology depends on indoctrination, and can't stand up to scrutiny. When you step outside the box and use higher than average intellect and think without outside influence, you will invariably come to right wing conclusions. Government is not a "field" which we need to exist within. It is a burden which needs to be reduced so we can prosper. The "tyranny" that was the reason for the American Revolution was nothing compared to the government tyranny that we live under to-day.

LH likes to paint people with broad brushes. Because I posted here opposing gun control, he assumes I'm a racist, anti-gay, anti-abortion, bible-thumping Conservative extremist (even though I've posted very little if any on those particular issues).

I never accused you of being a racist because you opposed gun control.

There are plenty of black racist bigots in this country just as there are white racists. So don't even pretend to yourself that you're going to lecture the rest of us about the white racists in the Republican party while you have Democrats like Al Sharpton and numerous others who are just as racist as they can be.

And in addition to the words your and you're apparently you also don't know the difference between the words no and know.

And as for what you did say, it was this.

What that statement says is "All Republicans are bigots". I know that might be difficult for you to grasp given that your writing and grammar skills are somewhere south of pathetic. But trust me, what you just wrote there is a blanket statement of "all" Republicans. Would you care to revise your statement?

Oh and just out of curiosity, are you going also make a point of posting a thread about the racist quotes and comments from Barack Obama? Probably not right? He's your hero.

I don't like Rev. Al nor Jesse Jackson. I've posted that multiple times but neither of them are racists. Opportunists, self servers and scam artists yes, but not bigots. Whatever it is to use race to advance personal agenda's that doesn't make you a bigot. Call them what you will, but that doesn't mean they dislike or feel another race is inferior solely based on skin color.

No, I don't think that I will. It has nothing to do with Obama, it has to do with the simple fact that it's your job to do that. Since you'll only point out liberals, I'll continue to do my job which is to point out conservatives.