2015 F-Series Super Duty

ice-capades

It is one word - - - Advertising -- - OR marketing . . . . . I believe that is why... They have our money.. no need to chase us , they want them out there as soon as possible... I am ok with it...I guess

No, it's the exact opposite. Read akirby's post, he summed it up nicely.

And they don't have your money until you sign the papers for your new truck. Ordering it does nothing as far as ensuring a truck is purchased.

No, it's the exact opposite. Read akirby's post, he summed it up nicely.

And they don't have your money until you sign the papers for your new truck. Ordering it does nothing as far as ensuring a truck is purchased.

I stand corrected.... That's one of the problems of having bad eyes and an I phone... makes for bad reading till I get to a BIG screen !!

• 2 weeks later...

Anxiously awaiting the 6/17/14 production date for the 2015 F-450 Platinum. Just got mine ordered today, and I'm missing my 2011 F350 already. Listed my truck on eBay last week and it sold for my asking price within 2 hours of posting it up. I couldn't have been happier about the ease of the sale but I have never been without a pickup in over 25 years. :)

How did you find your build date? I received my VIN on 07 April and the window sticker a couple days later but ereryone I talk to has no idea when it will actually be built.

Thanks

Then they are just lazy and don't want to look it up in their system. Dealers have the ability to look it up for you. Your build date is usually 7 days after your window sticker becomes available.

You can also create a post with your VIN in here for tracking. Read the rules before posting in that forum so you don't get overlooked by breaking them.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/forum/80-vehicle-locator-by-ford-employees/

Edited by blwnsmoke

Thanks blwnsmoke, not sure why it is taking so long to build after receiving my window sticker but it seems like it has not been built yet and is still in production. I ordered March 7, window sticker was generated 15 April and no notification on build. Just wondering where it's at.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a King Ranch on order, only thing I don't like is the painted bumpers I had to buy, Chrome bumpers were late avalibilty (no date known) Drives me crazy, every one I know that has them hates the chips they get and rust. Question for the group, I am considering ordering chrome bumpers from the parts department, the dealer will install the front and back for 100.00 plus the cost of the bumpers. My truck is ruby red with the tan lower and they extend the color to the wheel lips. In terms of the looks of the truck will the chrome bumpers add to the looks? Most of the other super dutys the wheel lips are the color as the truck.

Edited by belize91

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Is there a way to track my F350 in transit?

I have my Vin.

Yes , go yo the vehicle tracker section and READ the RULES before asking...my will need to know those ( trust me!) you will need to have a certain number of valid posts on here before being able to track your vehicle.... Good Luck..

Or you can always go to your dealer and ask them.....

I have 2200 on my F-350 SB SC 4X4 6.7 and really like the truck so far.

Ordered the way I wanted it.

So far the only concern is mpg. 13 around town.

Just did my first highway trip and got 18 at 75 mph.

Looking forward to towing the toy hauler.