Secret Unrevealed feature on 2015 Mustang?

Dude, we're talking Mario here, not real life! That thing corners like it's on rails! :)

From Mario Kart Wikia:

When on any courses with sharp turns or obstacle on the track, the Bullet Bill may sometimes auto-pilot itself straight into them and then disappear at the most inopportune time possible

Edited by papilgee4evaeva

Well, going back to the late 60s, GM had an option to spray a goo called "Liquid Tire Chain" on the rear tires of certain models. Lets update that for the Mustang - push a button and "bleach" is sprayed onto the rear tires for an even smokier burnout.

• Like 1

I've had Playstations since day one (it's for the kids honey!). A few years ago I bought a logitech steering wheel and pedals (metal) for Gran Turismo 5 (just got GT6 two days ago) and with a 73" 3D tv it's as close to a real driving simulator as you can get. Real race drivers use them to train with. I know when I drove that porsche 911 turbo on the track it was amazing how similar it was and how much of the simulator translated to the real track and car.

My 3 favorite games are Gran Turismo, Guitar Hero and Crash Bandicoot. I haven't gotten into COD or any of those and probably won't.

I wonder how many other 50 yr olds are still playing video games? Ours was the first generation that grew up with them (the quarter ones in the arcade). My favorites were Tempest, Defender, Galaga and Star Wars.

I've had Playstations since day one (it's for the kids honey!). A few years ago I bought a logitech steering wheel and pedals (metal) for Gran Turismo 5 (just got GT6 two days ago) and with a 73" 3D tv it's as close to a real driving simulator as you can get. Real race drivers use them to train with. I know when I drove that porsche 911 turbo on the track it was amazing how similar it was and how much of the simulator translated to the real track and car.

My 3 favorite games are Gran Turismo, Guitar Hero and Crash Bandicoot. I haven't gotten into COD or any of those and probably won't.

I wonder how many other 50 yr olds are still playing video games? Ours was the first generation that grew up with them (the quarter ones in the arcade). My favorites were Tempest, Defender, Galaga and Star Wars.

The last auto racing video game I played was Test Drive on the C64. So it's been a while.

It's amazing what a difference a steering wheel and set of pedals makes!