Mystery wire harness in the trunk

mmmfloorpie

I was in the backseat cleaning some spots in the headliner today and I folded down the seat on the passenger side of the car and lifted up the trunk mat. I spotted some wire bundles and went in for a closer look. I found this wire harness and am interested if anyone knows what it's for.

20150411_162410_zpsn574xfy9.jpg

Also, I randomly found this iPhone USB charging cable in the exact same spot...

20150411_162634_zpsdvgpkxlr.jpg

When I first saw the USB part of it I thought I found a secret USB port lol...

Anyways, the wire harness seems to come off a bundle that I presume leads to the fuel pump.

So does that mean cars without the Sony system still have the wiring? Would be interesting to see if you could add all the Sony stuff...

The USB must have fallen out of the pocket of whoever sat in the back seat with the last owner...

On the topic of wiring, are non Titaniums wired for ambient lighting? If they are wired for the Sony subwoofers, maybe I'll get lucky?

I don't want to add a "factory" ambient lighting system but would like to add my own.

4 of them are in the door with the other 4 - Ford counts 2 way speakers as 2. So that's 8 in the doors, 2 in the rear package tray, one sub and one center speaker on the dash?

I was think something along those lines.

2 - Tweeters front doors up high

8 - 2-way speakers in the doors

1 - Sub

1 - Somewhere! ;-)