10,000 MUSTANGS SOLD IN EUROPE

https://media.ford.com/content/fordmedia/fna/us/en/news/2015/11/09/ford-mustang-named-ultimate-stunt-car-by-former-stig-ben-collins.html

More than 10,000 Mustangs have now been sold in Europe since the order books opened in January this year, including almost 4,000 orders in Germany and more 2,100 in the U.K., where customers are eagerly awaiting delivery of the first right-hand drive models.

Mustang also was the world’s best-selling sports car across the globe during the first half of 2015, according to IHS Automotive global registration data, with 76,124 vehicles registered.*

• Like 1

My GM and Camaro comment is below ;)

You could sit and look at the Mustang for hours, and enjoy all of those incredible surfaces, dimensions, depth and details ascribed to the design. It's so damn interesting, it's actually incredible. It's potentially genius - and the pinnacle of the Mustang for the next 50+ years - or ever.

When I look at GM, it's like they get tired once the chassis and engine are done, and then go and dip the cars into a vat of plastic....like when you were a kid with one of these.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fe01_qf0jRA/T6tdqeJfqwI/AAAAAAAAGQs/ooZsNA5F8AA/s1600/CSC_0451.JPG

All I see with GM is a massive (actually overly massive) huge pile of well formed plastic comin' right at me! You don't see it drive by and stare at the surfaces.

Imagine a Camaro's reverse impression of the front of it on huge ball of play-doh. It would look like an egg. I drew an egg when I was 4. Can I have a job Mary?

Edited by Steveottawa
  • Like 1