Caddy XT5 introduced

Fgts

-Totally replaces SRX

-Standard 310 hp v6, "V-sport" ttv6 later

-Lighter then SRX, (under 4000lbs for fwd)

-Standard 8 sp, optional DCT awd that can send 100% power to the rear, left or right.

-A real name (Crossover Touring 5=XT5)

http://media.cadillac.com/media/us/en/cadillac/news.detail.html/content/Pages/news/us/en/2015/nov/1109-xt5.html#CHASSIS

Lost about 300lbs, not bad at all considering they are using the same platform. The engine is seen to be weak though, considering it would equal what the MKX puts out, but the MKX has the optional 335/380 EB. I do like the styling, and the interior is visually interesting in shapes and forms, but from what a friend of mine that works at the repair shop at a Cadillac dealer, tells me they age just as badly as the old Saturn Vue.

Don't like the vertical headlights. That tan dash would be a deal breaker - hopefully there is a black option available. I like the rest.

Agree totally. The headlights look too small for the vehicle, and the vertical pipes aren't helping.

Yeah, that's the first time I've seen the interior.....they went the complete opposite of the typical color scheme - they made the dash tan and lower parts black. It looks odd to me. Don't like the center air vents or steering wheel either.