2017 Ford Fusion Sport Exterior Color Guide

robertlane

Looks kind of close to the gingerale color offered on the '13.

I still think the White Gold image shown above, and also similar in the Fusion Build&Order tool at ford.com, is showing up darker than it will in person.

It might even be really close to the Tectonic color which had been previously offered on the Fusions.

• 1 month later...

I was at my dealer this week, and I compared the White Gold paint chip to the Tectonic paint chip. And the White Gold was much less gold than the Tectonic. The White Gold was very close to silver to my eyes, with just the faintest hint of gold.

I was at my dealer this week, and I compared the White Gold paint chip to the Tectonic paint chip. And the White Gold was much less gold than the Tectonic. The White Gold was very close to silver to my eyes, with just the faintest hint of gold.

That's good to hear and what I was hoping it looked like. Ingot Silver is boring and Tectonic seems a little flat and washed out, no pop. I want a light colored paint, but Oxford White is blah and it was a financial choice between NAV and White Platinum. I always said I didn't need NAV because I had a Garmin, but once you have it, you never want to give it up.

Edited by transitman
  • Like 1

I went to the Minneapolis Auto Show yesterday hoping there would be a White Gold car to compare to my paint chip. There wasn't, but I compared it to the Tectonic. It's kind of, but not really, similar to a lighter Tectonic. White Gold is definitely closer to white, with gold/tectonic metallic flakes and looks similar to a light Tectonic in lower light. They had a 2017 on the floor, but said it had to be locked because it was not on showroom floors yet. The exterior front and rear styling changes are subtle, but very evident when comparing side by side and the only noticeable interior changes was the shifter.

• 3 weeks later...