'17 Raptor to Sport 450HP/510TQ

If I care to guess, i'm going say these numbers are correct. They are consistent with information that has been leaked/communicated previously. However, I wouldn't mind being wrong and the numbers are higher;)

I'm sure the engine will have no problems reaching Ford GT levels with an aftermarket tune...

Wow, that's impressive... no it's magnificent and kind of dispels the need for a TT V8 truck.

...and GM better look out if Ford ever considers this engine and trans for Mustang....

(I hope that day is coming soon..)

if that were to go in the mustang,it should be called by its old name,SVO.that would mean the basic mustang gt v8 would have to start off at 550hp.that sounds good to me. :happy feet:

• Like 1

if that were to go in the mustang,it should be called by its old name,SVO.that would mean the basic mustang gt v8 would have to start off at 550hp.that sounds good to me. :happy feet:

Or maybe the new GT350 (EB3.5) and GT500 (EB 5.0), that way we can relegate the 526 HP 5.2 to regular

Mustang, maybe give it the 10AT but keep 3.7 gears for some fun..

Hey, I can dream.. :flirt:

Edited by jpd80