Production Numbers

slumlord

post-58212-0-10071500-1523475086_thumb.jpgpost-58212-0-97892300-1523475381_thumb.jpgpost-58212-0-52958100-1523475271_thumb.jpgpost-58212-0-43841900-1523475135_thumb.jpgpost-58212-0-56567000-1523475213_thumb.jpgpost-58212-0-18825200-1523475456_thumb.jpgpost-58212-0-17890300-1523475180_thumb.jpg

Fuzzymoomoo,
Could you check

VIN 5LMJJ2TT6JEL08998

; hoping it is off the rails and on transport to dealer .... The date at bottom of Window Sticker had bounced between 3/30 and 3/31 a couple of times of late, then this afternoon for the first time I see 4/6 date ....

*** never mind .... got dealer call this am (04/07/2018) 0930 that it was on truck to them today ... arrived in time to do make ready this afternoon. .... took delivery this evening.

attachicon.gif8541AB0D-3A59-48F7-AAE8-2EE6E63A6AD4.jpeg

• Like 4

LBH,Thanks for sharing this pictures. We have the same color ordered and are trying to wait patiently. We have only seen it in glossy advertisements and it great to see it on someone's production vehicle. Of course it making the wait more difficult. Shouldn't be too long with Fuzzys help we found it should be built on the 13th.

Good luck with it.

• Like 1

LBH,Thanks for sharing this pictures. We have the same color ordered and are trying to wait patiently. We have only seen it in glossy advertisements and it great to see it on someone's production vehicle. Of course it making the wait more difficult. Shouldn't be too long with Fuzzys help we found it should be built on the 13th.

Good luck with it.

Worth the wait ... good luck.

I can't help but notice how significantly different your climate looks compared to the gray bareness we still have here, haha.

Very nice now but this winter (I use the term loosly) it actually dusted us with some snowflakes which stuck for a few hours in the shade.

We also had couple days with temps in high teens ... didnt get above freezing for 2 days (very unusual)! ... but having grown up in Illinois I know what you mean ?.

Edited by LHB

Very nice now but this winter (I use the term loosly) it actually dusted us with some snowflakes which stuck for a few hours in the shade.

We also had couple days with temps in high teens ... didnt get above freezing for 2 days (very unusual)! ... but having grown up in Illinois I know what you mean .

I wonder if we should let those poor Northerners know that we've already used the pool a couple of weekends down here in Texas. It's only going to be in the 60s this weekend though, so I might have to pull my jeans back out of storage and put aside the shorts for a couple of days.

• Like 1

You are correct, It was built 3/16

ETA 4/2-4/8

Because this forum was the best area for information I will give the actual dates. Arrived via train on 4/4 but didn't get to the dealer until yesterday on 4/12. Just wanted to let the forum know the time to deliver. Very happy once we got it but as stated elsewhere the wait is the worst.

Thank you Fuzzymoomoo

• Like 1

Hi Fuzzy,

I think that what you are doing is fantastic! I just received a VIN #. Would you be able to look up info for me? VIN 5LMJJ3TT8JEL11570 I am really excited we ordered it about 4.5 weeks ago and this will be our first Lincoln. Thank you!

Scheduled to Day (2018-05-05)

ETA May 21-27

No update from dealer. Could you please check one more time if its released from the plant and on truck ? new ETA ? Thanks !

Awaiting Shipment Origin Received - (Jack Cooper Transport )

April 7-13

Something is wrong, its still at the plant but shows an ETA of today. Have your dealer contact your zone rep and find out what the problem is.