Jump to content

None






ice-capades

Production Week Scheduling Information

Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, usedboxman said:

can you help me decipher the build week schedule  , My dealer placed my order for my f 450  pickup on 10/28/20. so would it be scheduled for build week 12/14 or 12/21

I have the vin 1FT8W4DT3MEC65677 any info would be great. thank you for your time.

 

Your Dealer has 24/7 access to Ford's Vehicle Visibility system which provides all updates to order, production and shipping status. The date an order is placed does not determine when an order is scheduled unless your Dealer has scheduling allocation available among other factors. This forum is for general production information and not for tracking individual vehicle orders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING - WEEK OF 12/07/2020

 

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2020-12-07-1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2020-12-07-2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FORD NEW YORK REGION - SCHEDULING NOTES FOR 12/10/2020

  • On Thursday, December 10, EcoSport orders will not be selected for scheduling.
  • Mach E OTD Scheduling – A cleanup commit for Mach E OTD will be processed on Wednesday, December 9 and Thursday, December 10 for stock and retail orders.  Please ensure all your orders are dressed prior to Wednesday, December 9.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Converted Reservations On Priority “99” - Please make sure you are reviewing/amending ALL Bronco Sport Reservations for customers.  All NEW converted reservations will be set to a do not schedule priority of “99” until the order is updated to customer requirements. Once the order content is validated, the priority code can be updated to a "Retail" priority code to allow for scheduling. Update the Priority code to a retail priority and submit any other changes to have the order scheduled.
  • Bronco Sport OTD Scheduling – Due to commodity constraints on the 18" Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black Painted Wheel (64M) and the Moonroof, which is included in the Big Bend Package (96P), please consider removing this wheel and/or the Big Bend Package from your Big Bend orders to prevent scheduling delays.  
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Outer Banks Package –  As communicated during this wholesale, the Outer Banks Package (96T) is a 0% national control, meaning it is not available to amend in to in WBDO until further notice.  However, the Outer Banks Entity (R9C) is available for scheduling this production cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Two questions. 

 

1. What does "Cleanup Scheduling" mean?

 

2. Is the weekly scheduling a block assignment for the week or is it specific down to the actual build day and order in assembly line queue?  I guess what I'm asking here is if the schedule is fine tuned a second time as the build week approaches or already set in stone.

 

Curious because I have a GT/CS scheduled for the week of 1/11 and the logistics of running an assembly line must be an amazing challenge. Hell, if I'm trying to fix a leaky faucet I'm good for at least 3 trips to the hardware store before I have all the right parts and tools.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KeyLime said:

Two questions. 

 

1. What does "Cleanup Scheduling" mean?

 

2. Is the weekly scheduling a block assignment for the week or is it specific down to the actual build day and order in assembly line queue?  I guess what I'm asking here is if the schedule is fine tuned a second time as the build week approaches or already set in stone.

 

Curious because I have a GT/CS scheduled for the week of 1/11 and the logistics of running an assembly line must be an amazing challenge. Hell, if I'm trying to fix a leaky faucet I'm good for at least 3 trips to the hardware store before I have all the right parts and tools.

 

  1. Cleanup Scheduling is the attempt to schedule a dealership's unscheduled allocation due to commodity issues or other factors.
  2. The initial scheduling is for a vehicle's production week only. It is later refined to a production date. Since you have a production week, your Dealer should be able to give you the production date information if it's available.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the references I've often made about commodity issues and the problem it is getting vehicles scheduled, here's a couple of examples of commodity issues for this week.

 

2021 EXPLORER

No Availability:

  • BASE VERSION (K7B,K8B)
  • XLT VERSION (K7D, K8D)
  • LIMITED VERSION (K7F,K8F)
  • ST Street Pack (68S), ST High-Performance Pack (68T) or Premium Technology Package (65P)

Best Availability:

  • TPO/ORDER CODE 310A -LIMITED HYB (K7F, K8F)
  • PLATINUM (K8H)
  • ST VERSION (K8G) without ST Street Pack (68S), ST High-Performance Pack (68T) or Premium Technology Package (65P)

King Ranch (K7L) will not be available until Job 3, which launches in June 2021

 

2021 F-150

No Availability:
Max trailer tow pkg (53C opt on 3.55 or 3.73 E-locking rear axle (XL9 or XL6) w/5.0L V8 (995) or 3.5L EcoBoost (998) or 3.0L Diesel (991) or 3.5L Hybrid (99D) engines - seen as "F150 3/4 Float Axle"),
20" 6-spoke dark alloy painted aluminum wheel (64S opt on XLT/Lariat Sport App Pkg (862/3)), 275/60R20 BSW all season tires (T22), Tonneau covers (96J option on 100A-900A), 5.0L V8 engine (995),
Max recline front seating (91S opt 600A-900A)
NON HYBRID orders with: black platform running boards (18B opt on 100A-301A) or XLT/Lariat Sport App Pkg (862/3) or Twin panel moonroof (43V opt 301A, 302A, 501A-701A, std 900A) or Rapid Red paint (D4) or
Smoked Quartz (TQ) or Crew cab (W1C/E) w/black platform running boards (18B opt on 100A-301A)

 

Best Availability:
Crew Cab (W1C/E) with 3.5L V6 Hybrid (99D) orders without the commodities above
Non-crew 4x2 orders (F1C or X1C) without the commodities above

 

Scheduling Notes

  • The following items will not be selected for scheduling: Hybrid engine 4x2 orders (W1C + 99D), CNG/Propane Gas Engine Prep Pkg (98G), LT265/70R17C AT BSW tire (T7C), Diesel engine (991) on Lariat series & above (500A-701A)
  • Late availability (expected intro 2021): Snow Plow prep pkg (68P) on 302A & above

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, ice-capades said:

With the references I've often made about commodity issues and the problem it is getting vehicles scheduled, here's a couple of examples of commodity issues for this week.

 

2021 EXPLORER

No Availability:

  • BASE VERSION (K7B,K8B)
  • XLT VERSION (K7D, K8D)
  • LIMITED VERSION (K7F,K8F)
  • ST Street Pack (68S), ST High-Performance Pack (68T) or Premium Technology Package (65P)

Best Availability:

  • TPO/ORDER CODE 310A -LIMITED HYB (K7F, K8F)
  • PLATINUM (K8H)
  • ST VERSION (K8G) without ST Street Pack (68S), ST High-Performance Pack (68T) or Premium Technology Package (65P)

King Ranch (K7L) will not be available until Job 3, which launches in June 2021

 

2021 F-150

No Availability:
Max trailer tow pkg (53C opt on 3.55 or 3.73 E-locking rear axle (XL9 or XL6) w/5.0L V8 (995) or 3.5L EcoBoost (998) or 3.0L Diesel (991) or 3.5L Hybrid (99D) engines - seen as "F150 3/4 Float Axle"),
20" 6-spoke dark alloy painted aluminum wheel (64S opt on XLT/Lariat Sport App Pkg (862/3)), 275/60R20 BSW all season tires (T22), Tonneau covers (96J option on 100A-900A), 5.0L V8 engine (995),
Max recline front seating (91S opt 600A-900A)
NON HYBRID orders with: black platform running boards (18B opt on 100A-301A) or XLT/Lariat Sport App Pkg (862/3) or Twin panel moonroof (43V opt 301A, 302A, 501A-701A, std 900A) or Rapid Red paint (D4) or
Smoked Quartz (TQ) or Crew cab (W1C/E) w/black platform running boards (18B opt on 100A-301A)

 

Best Availability:
Crew Cab (W1C/E) with 3.5L V6 Hybrid (99D) orders without the commodities above
Non-crew 4x2 orders (F1C or X1C) without the commodities above

 

Scheduling Notes

  • The following items will not be selected for scheduling: Hybrid engine 4x2 orders (W1C + 99D), CNG/Propane Gas Engine Prep Pkg (98G), LT265/70R17C AT BSW tire (T7C), Diesel engine (991) on Lariat series & above (500A-701A)
  • Late availability (expected intro 2021): Snow Plow prep pkg (68P) on 302A & above

 

Is there a resource available to view commodities issues regarding scheduling for super duty ? it would answer many questions for many special orders forums.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, usedboxman said:

 

Is there a resource available to view commodities issues regarding scheduling for super duty ? it would answer many questions for many special orders forums.

 

The commodity issues are published internally and available to Dealers on a weekly basis as the commodity issues change each week. The samples included are to highlight the extent that the commodity issues can be and how difficult it can be to get orders scheduled. Even so, Ford makes every attempt to make exceptions in order to maximize the scheduling of retail orders. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

SCHEDULING NOTES - NEW YORK REGION

  • On Thursday, December 17, EcoSport, Expedition, F-150, Ranger, Super Duty, and Transit Connect orders will not be selected for scheduling. 
  • Please note that an F150 retail commit was processed today for dealers with remaining allocation, within commodities still available at the plant for the production cycle, and for orders that have achieved okay to buy.
  • Balance to go Transit SIMS orders have been created using commodities still available at the plant for Week 4 allocation.
  • 21MY Transit  - There is a low availability of the Parcel Delivery Package (47G) and the Recreation Package (47D) for 21MY Transit.  Please consider removing these packages for your orders to schedule more quickly.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Converted Reservations On Priority “99” - Please make sure you are reviewing/amending ALL Bronco Sport Reservations for customers.  All NEW converted reservations will be set to a do not schedule priority of “99” until the order is updated to customer requirements. Once the order content is validated, the priority code can be updated to a "Retail" priority code to allow for scheduling. Update the Priority code to a retail priority and submit any other changes to have the order scheduled.
  • Bronco Sport OTD Scheduling – Due to commodity constraints on the 18" Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black Painted Wheel (64M) and the Moonroof, which is included in the Big Bend Package (96P), please consider removing this wheel and/or the Big Bend Package from your Big Bend orders to prevent scheduling delays.  
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Outer Banks Package –  As communicated during this wholesale, the Outer Banks Package (96T) is a 0% national control, meaning it is not available to amend in to in WBDO until further notice.  However, the Outer Banks Entity (R9C) is available for scheduling this production cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Appreciate all the information you provide ice-capades.

 

So no scheduling this Thursday the 17th  and the two Thursday's after that are basically holidays.  Will Ford do any scheduling before the new year at this point?  This waiting for my new 2021 F150 is painful.

 

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Fordsnow77 said:

Appreciate all the information you provide ice-capades.

 

So no scheduling this Thursday the 17th  and the two Thursday's after that are basically holidays.  Will Ford do any scheduling before the new year at this point?  This waiting for my new 2021 F150 is painful.

 

Thanks

 

After this week there's no scheduling for the next 2 weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scheduling Notes

  • On Thursday, January 7, EcoSport, Expedition and Transit Connect orders will not be selected for scheduling. 
  • Balance to go SIMS orders have been created for Explorer, F150, and Super Duty using commodities still available at the plant for scheduling.
  • 21MY Transit
    • Until further notice, Transit orders with the 110V Power Converter (90D) will not be selected for scheduling
    • There is a low availability of the Parcel Delivery Package (47G) and the Recreation Package (47D) for 21MY Transit.  Please consider removing these packages for your orders to schedule more quickly.
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Converted Reservations On Priority “99” - Please make sure you are reviewing/amending ALL Bronco Sport Reservations for customers.  All NEW converted reservations will be set to a do not schedule priority of “99” until the order is updated to customer requirements. Once the order content is validated, the priority code can be updated to a "Retail" priority code to allow for scheduling. Update the Priority code to a retail priority and submit any other changes to have the order scheduled.
  • Bronco Sport OTD Scheduling – Due to commodity constraints on the 18" Machined-face Aluminum Ebony Black Painted Wheel (64M) and the Moonroof, which is included in the Big Bend Package (96P), please consider removing this wheel and/or the Big Bend Package from your Big Bend orders to prevent scheduling delays.  
  • 2021MY Bronco Sport Outer Banks Package –  As communicated during this wholesale, the Outer Banks Package (96T) is a 0% national control, meaning it is not available to amend in to in WBDO until further notice.  However, the Outer Banks Entity (R9C) is available for scheduling this production cycle.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING - WEEK OF 01/04/2021

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-01-04.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Can ford actually schedule 3 weeks worth of orders  at once as there was no superduty scheduling for the weeks of 12/14, 12/21, 12/28

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, usedboxman said:

 Can ford actually schedule 3 weeks worth of orders  at once as there was no superduty scheduling for the weeks of 12/14, 12/21, 12/28

 

Yes. With the new scheduling system in place for selected models they schedule production for up to 6 weeks depending on the vehicle line, time of year and the allocation plans.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING - WEEK OF 01/11/2021

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-01-11-2.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-01-11-1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh great.  Another website to check 10 times a day while I wait for my truck to get built...😀.

 

Thank you ice-capades for posting this!  I ordered an F350 in early December and a few days later the Fleet Manager sent me an e-mail with the VIN and a screen shot showing that the truck was scheduled for build during the week of February 1.  It'll be interesting to see if things go through as planned since your update shows that Super Duties are being scheduled for the first couple of weeks in February!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for the info ice capades. Any info on commodity issues for super duties right now? Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No new Super Duty commodity information available. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Ice-Capades, do you know if the moonroof issues for the Bronco Sport have been resolved? Or if there are any other issues that will delay production?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2021 at 12:51 PM, MuddyBoots said:

Hey Ice-Capades, do you know if the moonroof issues for the Bronco Sport have been resolved? Or if there are any other issues that will delay production?

 

No information available other than what's been released so far. 2021 Bronco Sport scheduling resumes next Thursday, January 21st. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRODUCTION WEEK SCHEDULING - WEEK OF 01/18/2021

 

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-01-18-1.jpg

Blue Oval Forums_Production Week Scheduling_2021-01-18-2.jpg

Edited by ice-capades

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cool!  My truck was scheduled for build the week of February 1. (at least it was when I got the VIN a few days after the order was placed in early December).  Absent any changes with commodities (and I did not order anything unusual), should the on-line order tracking system be showing anything more than "order confirmed"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×