ANTAUS

Maverick 1st Edition Revealed

I like it!  Looks great in Area 51 (then again what doesn’t?).

7 minutes ago, akirby said:

I like it!  Looks great in Area 51 (then again what doesn’t?).

Yeah, it does look good although I'm not as sold on the Area 51 color that so many others like so much.

Should this be moved to the Maverick forum?

HRG

3 hours ago, HotRunrGuy said:

Should this be moved to the Maverick forum?

HRG

Don't understand why.  Sending it there to die?

All threads could be buried in vehicle sub forums.  Not sure why this one in particular should be moved.  :shrug:

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

All threads could be buried in vehicle sub forums.  Not sure why this one in particular should be moved.  :shrug:

Well, it’s here now and you replied to it……..

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

I moved all the previous Maverick related threads so that they'd be in one place. 

1 hour ago, rmc523 said:

If I'm looking for vehicle-specific information, why would I want to look thru pages of General Discussion?  Admittedly, vehicle-specific forums on this product are seeing a lot more engagement than here on BOF, but maybe that's more the clientele that visits here?

HRG

2 hours ago, akirby said:

Well, it’s here now and you replied to it……..

Only because it's still in the general section with a "moved" next to it and I can still click it.

1 hour ago, HotRunrGuy said:

If I'm looking for vehicle-specific information, why would I want to look thru pages of General Discussion?  Admittedly, vehicle-specific forums on this product are seeing a lot more engagement than here on BOF, but maybe that's more the clientele that visits here?

HRG

So why bother having a general section then?  Let's move the Bronco thread to bronco.  That Everest thread should be in an Everest forum.

Traffic is already low/decreasing as is.  splitting threads into more and more subsections doesn't seem like a good idea, but what do I know?

It’s fine to have new vehicles in the main FMC section.  It’s also fine to have it in the Maverick section.  If you use view new content it doesn’t matter.  No right or wrong here.

2 hours ago, akirby said:

It’s fine to have new vehicles in the main FMC section.  It’s also fine to have it in the Maverick section.  If you use view new content it doesn’t matter.  No right or wrong here.

I have the subforums off on view new because I don't need to see 800 posts about "anyone have this part?" and things like that.  

55 minutes ago, rmc523 said:

I have the subforums off on view new because I don't need to see 800 posts about "anyone have this part?" and things like that.  

I haven’t seen anything like that and I’ve been using view new content on all forums for years.