What was your trade in or previous rig?

Fogbelly

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Currently waiting on a 2022 F-250 I ordered in November to replace existing 2022 F-250 that's been in the shop for 59 days for grinding noise on deceleration that I noticed the day I drove the truck home from purchasing it. Crossing my fingers the replacement truck is solid. 

Seems like a lot of you are coming from similar or older models of the super dutys. 

I sold my 2016 Audi Q5 to upgrade to the F250. Mainly to haul my jeep to camp and off road. Even coming from a "luxury" brand, this will be the nicest vehicle I've ever owned. Can't wait to get it!

2007 Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ, 198k , Totalled when a guy in a Ram 2500 ran a redlight.  After looking for a used late-model truck, decided to order a new truck due to prices on used trucks and limited supply (none) on dealer lots, and dealer mark-ups on the trucks they did have.  Decided to also upgrade our camper, and get a better tow vehicle.  Ordered an Antimatter Blue F350 Lariat Ultimate 7.3 iCCSB n October - no build date yet.  Previously owned a couple of Fords, including a 2001 F150 CC and a 97 Expedition Eddie Bauer 4x4.

Looking forward to the new truck, driving a 2004 Suburban Z71 until the F350 comes in.

Edited by Toe Truck
Added CCSB