2023 Super Duty Orders & Discussion

ice-capades

1 hour ago, Jc 34 said:

Sales manager text me this morning, haven’t received email from ford in months 

Did you have any options to it like the bed liner, wheel well liner, etc?

congrats on the schedule that’s awesome Platinums are FINALLY getting scheduled

1 hour ago, Yankst28 said:

Did you have any options to it like the bed liner, wheel well liner, etc?

congrats on the schedule that’s awesome Platinums are FINALLY getting scheduled

It was ordered with a bed liner , hope that don’t slow it up to much 

1 hour ago, Fox-BLUE1 said:

She has arrived! Will pick it up tomorrow. Ordered 10/27. 350 Lariat Ultimate non-HO, moonroof, 5th wheel, and mud flaps. Best of luck to everyone for getting scheduled/built! 

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

Heck yeah!!! Looks good I should have got the mud flaps on mine now I have to order them from ford Saturday when I pick mine up I couldn’t decide what one I wanted I may go with the husky’s to go with my floor mats..

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Jc 34 said:

Got scheduled today for may 15 build of HO platinum 

any current estimates on build time

Super Congrats. I would love to hear that in a few days from now but I'm thinking I didn't get picked up this week. My salesman is under the impression that we should both get an email when I get scheduled but the lack of emails from Ford makes me think otherwise and that I might only hear from the sales manager.

6 hours ago, ImmortalJman said:

Super Congrats. I would love to hear that in a few days from now but I'm thinking I didn't get picked up this week. My salesman is under the impression that we should both get an email when I get scheduled but the lack of emails from Ford makes me think otherwise and that I might only hear from the sales manager.

Agreed, my salesman says the same thing and any time I reach out it’s the old yea if you haven’t hear I haven’t heard and I can’t find anything in the system. Going to swing by next week and speak to the manager. 

Ordered my F-250 Platinum on 10/31/2022.  My salesman says it’s showing my date for pick up is June.  I recently saw a 2023 Lariat Ultimate with sport appearance package.  It looks sick.  Am I making a mistake if I change my order?  I’m not in a huge hurry but I don’t want to get pushed back into 2024 either.  

2 hours ago, Yankst28 said:

Agreed, my salesman says the same thing and any time I reach out it’s the old yea if you haven’t hear I haven’t heard and I can’t find anything in the system. Going to swing by next week and speak to the manager. 

Sales representatives often aren't aware of, or have access to, the resources available. For retail order status updates you should talk directly to the sales manager and request a copy of the actual status. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CajunCowboy said:

Ordered my F-250 Platinum on 10/31/2022.  My salesman says it’s showing my date for pick up is June.  I recently saw a 2023 Lariat Ultimate with sport appearance package.  It looks sick.  Am I making a mistake if I change my order?  I’m not in a huge hurry but I don’t want to get pushed back into 2024 either.  

If you change the Trim (Platinum > Lariat) it will create a new order and order date and you'll be starting the process all over again. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ice-capades said:

Sales representatives often aren't aware of, or have access to, the resources available. For retail order status updates you should talk directly to the sales manager and request a copy of the actual status. 

Interesting. My sales rep is telling me things like " your truck is about to be picked up by the factory, and it is scheduled for build between Week 15 and 18...." yet there is currently no VIN or confirmation of schedule.   Is this advanced scheduling info something they can actually tell from some system or would this be made-up info / wishful thinking by the sales rep?

1 hour ago, ZZ4X4 said:

Interesting. My sales rep is telling me things like " your truck is about to be picked up by the factory, and it is scheduled for build between Week 15 and 18...." yet there is currently no VIN or confirmation of schedule.   Is this advanced scheduling info something they can actually tell from some system or would this be made-up info / wishful thinking by the sales rep?

This sounds like a sales representative not knowing anything factual and telling a customer what they want to hear! The best source is the AM Scheduling Preview Report and direct contact with the sales manager or the individual responsible for managing the dealership's order bank that have access to the resources available. 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 6:05 PM, Fox-BLUE1 said:

She has arrived! Will pick it up tomorrow. Ordered 10/27. 350 Lariat Ultimate non-HO, moonroof, 5th wheel, and mud flaps. Best of luck to everyone for getting scheduled/built! 

imagejpeg_1.jpeg

Heck yeah!!! Looks good I should have got the mud flaps on mine now I have to order them from ford Saturday when I pick mine up I couldn’t decide what one I wanted I may go with the husky’s to go with my floor mats..

• Like 1

Picked my truck up yesterday morning got home found out that the one passenger floor mat doesn’t fit from a 2020-2022 and also the 2020-2022 tremor valance didn’t fit either… just so everyone know they made minor changes to the new super duty from the previous few years..

42 minutes ago, F350Fanatic said:

So I tried to check my order status this morning and the website says it can’t process the order and the check the VIN. Does this mean my truck might be sitting at the dealer?!?!?

Mine said something like being prepared by dealer or something like that if it was at the dealer