2024 Nautilus Availability

Our dealer has had 1 BL Nautilus come in and it sold in 3 days, the are still waiting for the others.  They have 2 showing as "in stock" but haven't actually arrived and 9 more "in transit" so who knows when they will get there.  We need to check the rear leg room before we commit, if it isn't roomy enough, probably need to look at something else.

29 minutes ago, Flying68 said:

Our dealer has had 1 BL Nautilus come in and it sold in 3 days, the are still waiting for the others.  They have 2 showing as "in stock" but haven't actually arrived and 9 more "in transit" so who knows when they will get there.  We need to check the rear leg room before we commit, if it isn't roomy enough, probably need to look at something else.

Rear leg room on our 22 is great and I’m 6’.  I expect the 24 to be the same or better.

My brother and I ordered the '24 Nautilus on the same day. They were shipped on the same vessel. He picked his up from the dealer over two weeks ago. Mine has been shown as "in stock" for nearly one month, but it has not arrived. No impressed with Lincoln's logistics system. 

10 hours ago, Flying68 said:

I test drove a BL Nautilus a couple of days ago. I have a 2019 Nautilus and can assure you that the new 2024 has a great amount of rear leg room. Noticeably more than in my 2019. It easily passed my threshold test of needing to have enough floor space in front of the rear seats to fit our decent-sized cooler for long road trips. The rear seats can also be slid forward or backward, depending on where you want the extra space.

That's just one thing about the new Nautilus. It is a few inches longer, taller and wider (ok, one of those dimensions is 1", but can't remember which), but the amount of increased usable interior space -- in the front, in the rear seats, in the rear storage space -- is considerably more than the raw exterior dimensions indicate. During my test drive, for instance, I was surprised how roomier it felt in the front relative to my 2019 Nautilus. The seats are wider and more comfortable and it feels like there is more shoulder and head room as well. 

• Like 2

On 1/31/2024 at 6:18 PM, Gurgeh said:

I test drove a BL Nautilus a couple of days ago. I have a 2019 Nautilus and can assure you that the new 2024 has a great amount of rear leg room. Noticeably more than in my 2019. It easily passed my threshold test of needing to have enough floor space in front of the rear seats to fit our decent-sized cooler for long road trips. The rear seats can also be slid forward or backward, depending on where you want the extra space.

That's just one thing about the new Nautilus. It is a few inches longer, taller and wider (ok, one of those dimensions is 1", but can't remember which), but the amount of increased usable interior space -- in the front, in the rear seats, in the rear storage space -- is considerably more than the raw exterior dimensions indicate. During my test drive, for instance, I was surprised how roomier it felt in the front relative to my 2019 Nautilus. The seats are wider and more comfortable and it feels like there is more shoulder and head room as well. 

Well our dealer got a RIII in yesterday so the wife and I got a chance to play around in it.  We didn't really drive it, except around the dealer's lot to look for a retail order that was in one of the other colors.  I was impressed by the rear seat legroom.  I had the front all the way back (btw, I wish that front would go back another inch or two) and I still had a couple of inches to my knees when sitting in the back behind my driving position.  With the wife in her driving position, I had like 4 or 5 inches to the seat.  Overall it was very comfortable, not enough cup holders in the back, really could use some door or floor mounted ones to go with the two in flip down seat cushion.  I would like to test drive the hybrid before committing to an order, but I think we will go ahead and get one spec'd out.

• Like 2

On 1/31/2024 at 10:14 AM, Just-a-nobody said:

My brother and I ordered the '24 Nautilus on the same day. They were shipped on the same vessel. He picked his up from the dealer over two weeks ago. Mine has been shown as "in stock" for nearly one month, but it has not arrived. No impressed with Lincoln's logistics system. 

They don't have their own logistics for this. They're piggybacking on others. They used Hyundai Glovis for shipping. 

3 hours ago, akirby said:

Do the rear door bottoms not have room for cups/bottles?

There are cubbies in the door, but nothing that I would call usable for drinks unless it is a capped water bottle.  And it is pretty well covered up by the seat, not what I would consider accessible. 

1 hour ago, Flying68 said:

There are cubbies in the door, but nothing that I would call usable for drinks unless it is a capped water bottle.  And it is pretty well covered up by the seat, not what I would consider accessible. 

Ours also works for small to medium cups.  Not the best but better than nothing.

An update on our two '24 Nautilus Black Labels, both ordered April 22, 2023. They were both built in late October and shipped in late November. The first one was delivered for my brother on January 13, 2024. Today, February 6, my salesman notified me that my car arrived at the dealership today, over 3 weeks after the other one that were shipped on the same vessel. Maybe the transport company is short-handed of drivers or trucks and trailers? Don't know. I will pick it up in a few days. Expect to sell my 2019 Nautilus Reserve to Carvana, as they are offering over $5,000.00 more than a dealer trade-in.

• Like 1

Folks here might be interested that Lincoln just updated the specifications tab (https://www.lincoln.com/luxury-suvs/nautilus/models/black-label/?intcmp=vhp-bl-bb-moddetails) on the 2024 Nautilus (scroll down and expand the "Powertrain" listing). For the hybrid version they bumped down horsepower to 300 from the earlier estimated 310 and, for the first time list torque at 295 lb/ft. But oddly, if you go to the info page the 2024 Nautilus (https://www.lincoln.com/luxury-suvs/nautilus/?gnav=header-vehicles-reveal-nautilus) and click for info on the hybrid powertrain they still list it as 310hp. My guess is that the spec sheet info is now what they are going with since it adds the torque spec which until now has been missing. While the numbers still outperform the base I4 turbo engine, it is somewhat disappointing as both hp and torque are down from the 2023 upgrade engine option (the 2.7 twin turbo V6), which is listed as offering 335hp and 380lb/ft of torque. I am surprised the torque drops so much since electric motors really pump out the torque, which you feel instantly. I suspect that because of the instant torque from the electric motor, you might feel it more than the numbers seem to indicate.

Edited by Gurgeh

Not the greatest video review ever made, but this is the first "first drive" review of the hybrid that I've seen. Nice to see its enhanced acceleration punch and the non-shifting smoothness of the electronic CVT. Based on what he said, it looks like I won't miss too much the twin turbo 2.7 V6 I have in my 2019 Nautilus, and might even like it a bit more with e-CVT transmission. It is amazing how much you get in that $54k base Premier, and I say this as someone who has a Black Label hybrid on order. I don't know how he was able to get his hands on a hybrid for this review, given that none have yet shown up at any dealerships, as far as I can tell.

• Like 1