Anyone here live in or near Salem Missouri?

Danford1

Does anyone live in or near Salem Missouri or know someone who does?

I live in Michigan. There is a car for sale in Salem at an auto broker. I just need someone to go there and call me with Facetime or a video call. I want to see the car and hear it run etc. The person doesn't have to be knowledgeable about cars. I will ask the seller questions during the call.

We can keep this Private so send me a Private message.

Thanks.

Danford1

30 minutes ago, Danford1 said:

Does anyone live in or near Salem Missouri or know someone who does?

I live in Michigan. There is a car for sale in Salem at an auto broker. I just need someone to go there and call me with Facetime or a video call. I want to see the car and hear it run etc. The person doesn't have to be knowledgeable about cars. I will ask the seller questions during the call.

We can keep this Private so send me a Private message.

Thanks.

Danford1

Why can't you do the same thing directly with the auto broker? 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Danford1 said:

I’ve been trying. They claim it is in the warehouse and he can’t go there he has to stay in the office. 
im thinking it is a scam and they don’t have the car at all. 
I want to have someone go there and see. 

This car must be pretty special for this extraordinary request. I would think the broker would already have at least basic, exterior, interior, engine bay photos onhand to upload. I would go with your "scam" instinct and keep looking. I'm wary of to good to be true deals; they usually are.

I'm about 90 minutes north of Salem, but unfortunately, I don't have the time for a 4 hour round trip.  Here's a Missouri sub-forum on a Ford truck forum.  There's a bunch of good guys in there, and one may be close and able to help you out:  https://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/forum104/

Good luck!

Edited by fordmantpw