2025 Cadillac Escalade Spied

I've never cared for the elongated  vertical DRL's on the Cadillac, but they didn't ask me. It still looks blocky, but what can you do with a vehicle that size. Seems that full dash screen is becoming very popular, who thought of it first? 

3 hours ago, Andrew L said:

I would add 3rd row heated seats too.  BMW has that in the X7 IIRC.

Yes, BMW does.  The X7 also has power side shades in the 2nd row and a sunroof with power shade in the 3rd row.  It also has 4 climate zones (2 in front, 2nd row, and 3rd row), which can each have their own fan speed/temperature.

• Like 2

The styling of the Escalade is not for me.  I find it to be very bland.  The Yukon and the Tahoe are both much more interesting to look at, particularly the Yukon. Based on the three models, I feel like you are only buying the Escalade to say you bought the most expensive model. 

7 minutes ago, tbone said:

The styling of the Escalade is not for me.  I find it to be very bland.  The Yukon and the Tahoe are both much more interesting to look at, particularly the Yukon. Based on the three models, I feel like you are only buying the Escalade to say you bought the most expensive model. 

Escalade sells 100% on name.  Navigator offers way more especially in the 2nd row for creature comforts, but Escalade outsells it by a huge margin. 

Just now, Andrew L said:

Escalade sells 100% on name.  Navigator offers way more especially in the 2nd row for creature comforts, but Escalade outsells it by a huge margin. 

That is an unfortunate fact, considering the Navigator invented the segment.  

I think I like the refreshed escalade over the refreshed yukon tbh(I added the uncovered prototype to the tukon thread), but the Tahoe clearly got the biggest glow up.

It's a shame, lincoln let the navigator flounder for so long in the third gen.  Yes, the escalade was considered more edgy and in style during the early aughts, but the 2nd gen nav was still very popular, all it needed was a bigger v8 and it would've never took the dive it did.

5 minutes ago, Dlcorbett said:

I think I like the refreshed escalade over the refreshed yukon tbh(I added the uncovered prototype to the tukon thread), but the Tahoe clearly got the biggest glow up.

It's a shame, lincoln let the navigator flounder for so long in the third gen.  Yes, the escalade was considered more edgy and in style during the early aughts, but the 2nd gen nav was still very popular, all it needed was a bigger v8 and it would've never took the dive it did.

They showed that Navigator K concept for the 2nd gen and should have built it, would have helped it compete with the Escalade for sure.  FE would have been atrocious though even more so than the standard Navigator so that might have been why they didn't.  Otherwise I agree with you the 2nd gen was a very handsome SUV and still is, it really needed more power though to compete.