2008 Bronco

• 4 weeks later...
not a bad photoshop, but "God, I hope not" comes to mind when thinking about a new Bronco.

It could be useful, but definitely renamed. I think they need to stay focused on the concept Bronco thats been making the show circuits. Ford needs a contender in the Jeep market and the current Bronco concept is it...

It could be useful, but definitely renamed. I think they need to stay focused on the concept Bronco thats been making the show circuits. Ford needs a contender in the Jeep market and the current Bronco concept is it...

Thats exactly what I am thinking, and this photoshop doesn't show a Wrangler fighter, but a shortened version of the edge.

• 5 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Please Ford, bring back a real body on frame, 4 wheel drive, removable top, short wheel base Bronco! Hell, even give it a small Diesel or a big block option!

Oh, who am I kidding? If they do bring the Bronco back, it will probably be another glorified minivan. Unibody, Electronic stablity control, safety police nix the hard top, 4 banger, etc. Sigh.... :confused:

Edited by jd87

• 1 month later...

That looks like someone Scionified a perfectly good Edge.. no offence, but

a Bronco needs to be a 2 door, it needs to be " open" available with a soft top, Vinyl Seats ,have rubber mats for floors, waterproof gauges , A Speedo, a Tach, oil Pressure and temp gauges, GPS would be cool, (if rugged built in and water proof). Tons of low end torque .. and able to handle the Rubicon!

And do whatever it takes to market to true off roaders, not a bunch of wealthy idiots buying way more truck than they will ever use.. Do those Hummer owners even know how to put their Truck in 4 wheel drive... ?