WE THE QUITTERS ARE GONNA OPEN SOME CANS OF WORMS

:bowdown: :fan: well fellow quitters the word lately and still is -is that the idiots that screwed all the people that chose to leave and take the buyout money -nov 27 and on that got it stuck in there ass by people that cant do their job right is there is a trouble pot stirring with a class action suit just because of the useless info and bullshit paper work not done right -plus also quite a bit of other things but wont be said here --just to say that its info thats out there between the people and families that have given ford their all and once again we were all let down and the holidays were real sweet i would have to say especially when the insurance was gone or letters then the oh yeah we are fixing it and now our dates are not 3-5 weeks from leaving its whenever they process the screw up from nap payroll --but the info we all must have missed when ford knew it was messy and then a artical 2-3 weeks later in paper but nothing about holdups or anything -----we all gave our lives to ford and yes some bad apples but more better than bad --you all were great co-workers and just wanted to let out some stuff out that may help others that are very troubled by the incompetance of certain people can really and certainly drag a good company down -by the way yes there are quitters and there are people that realized that it may be better to move on and there are alot of us that moved on for the better --BUT PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES THAT SCREWED WITH FAMILIES AND THERE LIVES AND NO INFO SHOULD HAVE MOVED ALONG TIME AGO AND MAYBE WE ALL WOULD BE STILL THERE -BUT BEGINNING OF POST IS REAL FOR SURE 110%

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:bowdown: :fan: well fellow quitters the word lately and still is -is that the idiots that screwed all the people that chose to leave and take the buyout money -nov 27 and on that got it stuck in there ass by people that cant do their job right is there is a trouble pot stirring with a class action suit just because of the useless info and bullshit paper work not done right -plus also quite a bit of other things but wont be said here --just to say that its info thats out there between the people and families that have given ford their all and once again we were all let down and the holidays were real sweet i would have to say especially when the insurance was gone or letters then the oh yeah we are fixing it and now our dates are not 3-5 weeks from leaving its whenever they process the screw up from nap payroll --but the info we all must have missed when ford knew it was messy and then a artical 2-3 weeks later in paper but nothing about holdups or anything -----we all gave our lives to ford and yes some bad apples but more better than bad --you all were great co-workers and just wanted to let out some stuff out that may help others that are very troubled by the incompetance of certain people can really and certainly drag a good company down -by the way yes there are quitters and there are people that realized that it may be better to move on and there are alot of us that moved on for the better --BUT PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES THAT SCREWED WITH FAMILIES AND THERE LIVES AND NO INFO SHOULD HAVE MOVED ALONG TIME AGO AND MAYBE WE ALL WOULD BE STILL THERE -BUT BEGINNING OF POST IS REAL FOR SURE 110%

Why all the worries? If you don't have a job or savings you shouldn't have left so soon. I left for a job which means I'm not hurting for money. I left and never missed another day of work. When the check comes I'm only going to invest it so there's really no hurry. There's no lawsuit here. We were promised 3-5 weeks but not guaranteed. If people HAVE to have it now they probably should have stayed. Its probably doing a few folks some good because if they don't have it they cant BLOW it.

Why all the worries? If you don't have a job or savings you shouldn't have left so soon. I left for a job which means I'm not hurting for money. I left and never missed another day of work. When the check comes I'm only going to invest it so there's really no hurry. There's no lawsuit here. We were promised 3-5 weeks but not guaranteed. If people HAVE to have it now they probably should have stayed. Its probably doing a few folks some good because if they don't have it they cant BLOW it.

I think you missed the main issue of the post. The information and truth that was with held by our union and company! Some of us come to work every day and pay dues without fail and have been doing so for many years. We should be treated with much more dignity! What our personal financial state is doesn't mean a thing, it is the way they are handling our affairs that really matters. So you had a job, I am glad. Do you really want them screwing with your money, or would you like to have it so you can invest it and start making money on it? You need to take a look at the whole picture, we all live different, but we all should be treated with more dignity and respect than we are. Hopefully they will get it all together soon and people can start getting their money and get on with their lives.

I cant finish reading your post without getting a headache. It does suck that Labor is so screwed up that it has taken this this long to turn in the paperwork for peoples buyouts, but what can you do?? Just be happy that you wont have to deal with them anymore after you get your check.

I cant finish reading your post without getting a headache. It does suck that Labor is so screwed up that it has taken this this long to turn in the paperwork for peoples buyouts, but what can you do?? Just be happy that you wont have to deal with them anymore after you get your check.

I have to agree with you there. It is too bad it has to end this way for so many people who really liked their jobs and went to work every day.

umn, yea.. I started reading your... uhh.. I dunno what that is.. Have you ever heard of periods or commas? But just judging from your title, let me clue you in on a few things.. 1) I am not a "quitter". I have found a way to start my life the way I want it. I have skills outside of the plant, and I intend on using them. I am not quitting work, rather, I am allowing myself to be independent. 2) You really should learn how to intelligently express yourself if you're intending on a class action lawsuit. Using run-on sentences and all caps typing isn't going to get you too far.

Sorry for sounding so snotty, but you really came across to me as rather unintelligent.

<snip>

well fellow quitters the word lately and still is

<snip>

I think you missed the main issue of the post. The information and truth that was with held by our union and company! Some of us come to work every day and pay dues without fail and have been doing so for many years. We should be treated with much more dignity! What our personal financial state is doesn't mean a thing, it is the way they are handling our affairs that really matters. So you had a job, I am glad. Do you really want them screwing with your money, or would you like to have it so you can invest it and start making money on it? You need to take a look at the whole picture, we all live different, but we all should be treated with more dignity and respect than we are. Hopefully they will get it all together soon and people can start getting their money and get on with their lives.

Our Union withheld NOTHING against us you FOOL......Labor relations is the ONLY culprit. They delayed our paperwork, that's all. I'm not happy about it but really, its not the end of the world. I'm not sure that you did work at Ford if you are looking for a whole lot of dignity. The whole picture is: its coming a little later then WE wanted but its STILL coming......If you need it that bad you probably are better off not getting it any sooner. If you really want dignity all you need to do is stop the whining. You are not helping yourself or anyone else. Nothing you can say or do will get you a check any faster. Relax........Your paperwork is in and in 3 to 5 you will have it......

class action suit?

that's some funny shit right there.

And how much do you expect to win from the company? A couple of thousand dollars? Anything you might get would be offset by the legal fees. In fact, it will probley end up costing you money.

So if you think class action suit means you will be getting an incremental 100k, give yourself a shake. Ain't gonna happen.

crybaby.jpg

And you can sing along with Billy Boy! Here's the lyrics!!!!!!

If we could see tomorrow

What of your plans

No one can live in sorrow

Ask all your friends

Times that you took in stride, their

Back in demand

I was the one who's washing

Blood of your hands

Don't you cry tonight

I still love you baby

Don't you cry tonight

Don't you cry tonight

There's a heaven above you baby

And don't you cry tonight

I know the things you wanted

They're not what you have

With all the people talkin'

It's driving you mad

If I was standing by you

How would you feel?

Knowing your love's decided

And all love is real

oh, Baby

and don't you cry tonight

Don't you cry tonight

Don't you cry tonight

I thought I could live in your world

As years all went by

With all the voices I've heard

Something has died

And when you're in need of someone

My heart won't deny you

So many seems so lonely

With no one left to cry to baby

Don't you cry tonight

Don't you cry tonight

Don't you ever cry

Don't you cry tonight, baby, maybe, someday

Don't you cry tonight

Don't you ever cry

Don't you cry

Tonight

]

:happy feet: Rock On! ;)

:redcard: I just have one question since you quitters did not think this through why did you quit no sub pay and unemployment takes a while to kick in. And i know for a fact that all buyout paperwork was not to be turned in until jan 2 for approval. :reading:

unemployment doesnt kick in. they quit.

Some of you quitters are sitting home broke and blaming Ford for your financial problems, but when you made the decision to quit, were you thinking about the impact it will have on your family? you let your family down not Ford. NAP is in a lot of chaos, their is NO WAY I would have quit, knowing I didn't have another JOB to go to, no money in the bank and then blame Ford. How are you going to file a class action lawsuit against Ford? Did you get all the informations about when you will receive your buyout in writting? NO! because nothing was in writting, it was all verbal. You gave Ford your all and in returned you received a PAYCHECK from the company once a week. I was in labor relation on Nov 27 and could not believe employees was actually quitting, but then I looked around and saw a lot of them were NAP DEADBEATS, and then I said to myself they must be big ballers with large saving accounts full of money and new jobs. I do not like what is going on at NAP or anyother PLANT closing, but I have always looked at Ford as a business first and anything can happen. All NAP employees that are transferring...once you get settled in, make sure you put some money away for hard times, like I said Ford is a business not our friend and all employees need to treat it like one, GOD BLESS ALL YOU.

I am Canadian. We have just been offered an "enhanced" buyout package. It looks pretty tempting. So did the apple offered to Snow White.

Kidding aside; Ford is a darned good company to work for. Just do the math before making any life changing decisions. I am 60 years old. I have 32 years seniority. I would be a prime candidate to take the package. I am staying. Call me stupid. Nobody gives anybody something for nothing. How much will they pay to get rid of me when I am 70, or 80? It is money in the bank. At that age, what good is money, anyway? I just like my job.

Edited by Trimdingman

The paperwork you signed for your buyout package states that you canNOT sue. You made your bed now lie in it, and while your at it turn off your computer, so you can save money on your electric bill, you're going to need it. :happy feet:

I am Canadian. We have just been offered an "enhanced" buyout package. It looks pretty tempting. So did the apple offered to Snow White.

Kidding aside; Ford is a darned good company to work for. Just do the math before making any life changing decisions. I am 60 years old. I have 32 years seniority. I would be a prime candidate to take the package. I am staying. Call me stupid. Nobody gives anybody something for nothing. How much will they pay to get rid of me when I am 70, or 80? It is money in the bank. At that age, what good is money, anyway? I just like my job.

I am 60 years old. I have 32 years seniority. I would be a prime candidate to take the package. I am staying. Call me stupid. Nobody gives anybody something for nothing. How much will they pay to get rid of me when I am 70, or 80? It is money in the bank. At that age, what good is money, anyway? I just like my job

Ya, there are alot of UAW folks that can't grow into retirement that were let go and several 60 yr old with 30+ yrs still working. We just liked our jobs too. Money pays the house payments where your's is probably paid for. Money pays college tuition where your kids may be grown and gone. Yes the packages are an extra but at 48 yrs old and 23 yrs seniority, going back to school or starting all over isn't so easy. I'll be O.K. , I prepared but several of my friends didn't and are out the door while we have several bros with 40+ yrs still working. I guess we just flush the solidarity thing altogether? After all, what good is money anyway?

Make sure you have everything in order so your family can at least enjoy your retirement.

:redcard: I just have one question since you quitters did not think this through why did you quit no sub pay and unemployment takes a while to kick in. And i know for a fact that all buyout paperwork was not to be turned in until jan 2 for approval. :reading:

Quitters...Good Joke and what does that make you for staying...... A bigger Sissy COMPANY ass Sucker.... than A quitter could ever be!

20 years senority and you have the balls to refer to me or anyone else who took the buy out as.....Well you know what..... you are just another one of the idiots out there who does not know what the fuck they are talking about.....

And so you think that unemployment is collectible under the guidelines of the buyouts

Guess you don't know everything after all

So Screw you and screw you again!!!

Quitters...Good Joke and what does that make you for staying...... A bigger Sissy COMPANY ass Sucker.... than A quitter could ever be!

20 years senority and you have the balls to refer to me or anyone else who took the buy out as.....Well you know what..... you are just another one of the idiots out there who does not know what the fuck they are talking about.....

And so you think that unemployment is collectible under the guidelines of the buyouts

Guess you don't know everything after all

So Screw you and screw you again!!!

I meant no offence in the word quitters perhaps i should have used the term "those people who quit" I did not stay with the company either I quit to you know what that is called a" A BUYOUT " A the very least i took the time to investgate what my options were before i jumped off the cliff. I almost forgot in ohio at least you can collect unemployment BUT you will have 6 weeks worth of penalty weeks so i can collect 20 weeks worth instead of 26 and yes they take it off the end . I just wanted to know why you " people who walked away from there jobs to soon and left the company and have no money now " would not stay the couple of extra months put up with there shit and suck it up to do things the right way would QUIT. :banghead:

Edited by cobra6603