Go Tundra Go!

Hydro

What are you guys so worried about? I f Ford trucks are so superior to everyone else on the planet why do you even go on here and slam Toyotas? They couldnt possibly compete according to your logic. Thats because trucks are all that Ford has left. I worked at a Ford dealer for almost 3 years and let me tell you Ford trucks were the biggest shit spreaders on the road. Worse than any truck Ive ever seen. More recalls than Toyota ever had. So I dont give a fuck what you say, I've seen it with my own eyes and fixed those blue oval toilets with my own hands. For every person whos never had a problem I can get another to back me up.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you guys so worried about? I f Ford trucks are so superior to everyone else on the planet why do you even go on here and slam Toyotas? They couldnt possibly compete according to your logic. Thats because trucks are all that Ford has left. I worked at a Ford dealer for almost 3 years and let me tell you Ford trucks were the biggest shit spreaders on the road. Worse than any truck Ive ever seen. More recalls than Toyota ever had. So I dont give a fuck what you say, I've seen it with my own eyes and fixed those blue oval toilets with my own hands. For every person whos never had a problem I can get another to back me up.

Let's turn this around. If Toyotas are so superior, why do you find the need to defend them and slam Ford? They have been the best-sellling trucks for 30 years for a reason. You don't lead the market for three decades with "blue oval toilet" quality.

I dont think toyota trucks are superior-I drive a GMC pickup and no Toyota will do what that truck can do. But I dont think Fords are superior either. I would drive a GMC or Chevy truck over all of them. But I think despite all its quirks the Toyota will do well. I slam Ford because they are a crappy company and make a lousy product. Like I said I know because I worked on them! Most Ford Super Dutys are lucky to make 25000 miles before having brake pulsations, worn out ball joints, frozen hubs, etc. And the whole strong frame is bullshit. Id trade a little stiffness for a truck that doesnt vibrate like a giant tuning fork, which is what the 04-up F150s do.

I dont think toyota trucks are superior-I drive a GMC pickup and no Toyota will do what that truck can do. But I dont think Fords are superior either. I would drive a GMC or Chevy truck over all of them. But I think despite all its quirks the Toyota will do well. I slam Ford because they are a crappy company and make a lousy product. Like I said I know because I worked on them! Most Ford Super Dutys are lucky to make 25000 miles before having brake pulsations, worn out ball joints, frozen hubs, etc. And the whole strong frame is bullshit. Id trade a little stiffness for a truck that doesnt vibrate like a giant tuning fork, which is what the 04-up F150s do.

If you listen to mechanics, they'll all say what they work on is garbage. My brother is a BMW mechanic. He'll complain about their lack of quality all day. Does this mean BMW's are horrible cars too? You tend to get a bias when you are FIXING something, because all you see are the broken ones. You don't see the thousands of them that don't break.

May I ask what vehicles you repair now?

Toyotas now. Ive done Ford, DCX, Toyota, plus worked at a tranny shop, a goodyear and an independent garage over the past 20 yrs or so. Toyotas are good to work on-not too much electrical problems or air and water leaks. They do have warranty and recalls but they pay pretty good. Plus theyre easy to work on. Ive always had good luck with ones Ive owned too. I OWN personally a Subaru outback, an 88 Mustang GT, a 97 Mazda Protege and the aforementioned GMC truck. They are all good vehicles.

Sooner or later. The incurably ignorant masses that buy this Toyota and Honda shit will soon get a dose of reality REAL FAST! The consumer basically wants a maintainence free vehicle and Toyota and Honda are giving it to them, but what will become of them in the future after they are traded in?

This recall is the best thing that can happen to Ford and GM as well as Dodge right now as far as their truck market is concerned. I put faith on my 1979 F-150 a hell of a lot more than I ever will in some foreign Jap piece of shit with a hollow frame that rusts through after 3 years and bends in half after being put on a hoist! :hysterical::hysterical::rockon::rockon:

Hey Toyota buyers:

:bowdown: :fan: :fan:

Let's turn this around. If Toyotas are so superior, why do you find the need to defend them and slam Ford? They have been the best-sellling trucks for 30 years for a reason. You don't lead the market for three decades with "blue oval toilet" quality.

That's exactly right. I live in Texas and as far as trucks and vans are considered, 99.9% of the ambulances, small fire trucks, tow trucks, class C motorhomes chassis and general contractor vehicles are either Econolines are SuperDuties, so when it gets down to brass tacks, those folks know that there is really only one choice.

Your funny. Insane but funny.

Agreed.

First he bashes:

What about S10s and GM trucks that wore out ball joints every 20000 miles? How come they didnt get recalled?
Then comes back with praise:
I dont think toyota trucks are superior-I drive a GMC pickup and no Toyota will do what that truck can do.

Followed by:

I slam Ford because they are a crappy company and make a lousy product. (and) What are you guys so worried about? I f Ford trucks are so superior to everyone else on the planet why do you even go on here and slam Toyotas? They couldnt possibly compete according to your logic.

Let's turn that around, why would an obviously disgruntled ex-Ford dealer employee who is now a Jap-lovin Toyota man come to a Ford forum just to bash Ford trucks?

Are you worried Toyota's third strike at building a real truck will fail like the T-100 and original Tundra? So you hang around a Ford forum (a vehicle you hate) trying to convince someone to at least look at an ugly-assed Tundra when they finally get to your showroom.

Youre absolutely right, I do come on here to slam Ford every chance I get. They are a poorly run company whos mistakes are finally coming back to bite them in the ass. They deserve all of it. Ask any other tech who works at Ford and they will agree theyve been or were treated like crap. I will tell everyone I know never to buy a Ford. And they treat their customers pretty much the same way. My GMC is a 1500 4x4, 96 by the way. All the bugs were pretty much worked out by then. And as far as my Super Duty comments go, Ford techs will back me up. Go to Flatratetech.com and see what they have to say. Im not the only disgruntled ex-employee. I hope they go down in flames :sos:

Your funny. Insane but funny.

Not so funny:

With my '05 F-350, PSD, I've had the engine out of it once to fix an oil leak (in the shop twice for oil leaks and had to take it 60 miles to another dealership to have it fixed), the EGR replaced twice, the turbo worked on, the steering gear box replaced, two recalls, three software flashes, seat belts replaced (wrong one installed at factory), and now the front tires appear to be cupping due to possible bad ball joints. The truck has 26K miles on it.

Three weeks ago, I requested that Ford, with the concurrence and support from our dealership to buy back our truck because we have lost total confidence with its reliability. Last week, the Ford Regional Rep replied, "...Ford will only honor the remaining warranty on your F-350. Your truck does not meet our buy back requirements."

My Ford fixed-rate-notes just matured this month. My wife is looking for a car to replace her ’03 Sable she bought new in 2003.

Does anyone want to take a guess what company isn’t getting our business and our investments again?

Not so funny:

With my '05 F-350, PSD, I've had the engine out of it once to fix an oil leak (in the shop twice for oil leaks and had to take it 60 miles to another dealership to have it fixed), the EGR replaced twice, the turbo worked on, the steering gear box replaced, two recalls, three software flashes, seat belts replaced (wrong one installed at factory), and now the front tires appear to be cupping due to possible bad ball joints. The truck has 26K miles on it.

Three weeks ago, I requested that Ford, with the concurrence and support from our dealership to buy back our truck because we have lost total confidence with its reliability. Last week, the Ford Regional Rep replied, "...Ford will only honor the remaining warranty on your F-350. Your truck does not meet our buy back requirements."

My Ford fixed-rate-notes just matured this month. My wife is looking for a car to replace her ’03 Sable she bought new in 2003.

Does anyone want to take a guess what company isn’t getting our business and our investments again?

You forgot to mention how the balljoints took a catastrophic failure right when you hit 25,000 miles, and then right after your hubs froze then your brakes started pulsing.

You forgot to mention how the balljoints took a catastrophic failure right when you hit 25,000 miles, and then right after your hubs froze then your brakes started pulsing.

Say what you want...Ive seen it with my own eyes, fixed it with my own hands and taken it in the pooper from Ford who doesnt pay squat for warranty repairs. Like I said ask any Ford tech and he'll agree with me.

Why, is there some rule that you need to be a Ford Motor Company cock-smooch to belong to this site?

Uh, Tommy, this is your one warning. Your posts will be edited/deleted, and your membership may be revoked, unless you behave yourself.

You want to complain about Ford, go ahead. But you will not be permitted to make remarks like this anymore.

Capiche?

It's obvious you dont recognize innovation when you see it. This vehicle can be parked in less than half the space of any GM or Ford!

Oh oh oh what a feeling to park......half a Toyota!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

That's Toyota's tilt bed option. Unfortunately, like Daffy Duck's magic trick where he swallows Gasoline, TNT, Nitroglycerin and then lights a match, it only works once. :hysterical: