Tundra Crash Pics

8A4RE

I hope somebody is getting the word out on these Toyota death traps, What pieces of shit that they are selling. Especially the seats... As I said before... Toyota's buyers are what I call: "RUBBERNECKERS" The type that usually bob their heads back and forth for a great deal! That's a perfect seat for them too!

I like the picture of the one with no bed! Wow... Whatever happened to that? Was it parted out complete or smashed in like stepped on tin cans?

Spread the word! Tell your friends, relatives, and strangers alike that Toyota is N.F.G. (NO FUCKING GOOD!)

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a pic of the 2009 F150. Kind of looks like a Tundra doesn't it.

Is this it? Is this what your 'research' has found for you?

That's all, 1 picture, something you can masturbate your little tool to, because to you, - you think it looks like your RICE BURNER?

That's it? for post number 3? nothing more? . what, you come here because you think you MIGHT buy a Ford? Or you MIGHT buy a Truck?

Your here to see what kinda rise you get out of people and to see what has been said about your pathetic little social lacking life.

YOU haven't got the money for a truck or a CUV, so now your trying to settle your conscience and justify that POS you bought. Stick with it, your gay pals would tear you to pieces of you bought US

here is YOUR Truck http://www.gaywheels.com/models.php?type=n...makename=Toyota

All the Tundras on here should make any normal human with brains know that they aren't worth a fuck, especially when the unfortunate happens to them.... :banghead:

And this message goes out to Bored Of Pisteon , just because I own a Honda Civic, doesn't mean that I hate domestics, because that is what I will be buying next time, preferably Ford. Just wondering what you drive btw......and I do hate Toyotas as much as you do...never did like them...just hope you won't hold that against me thats all..... :beerchug:

All the Tundras on here should make any normal human with brains know that they aren't worth a fuck, especially when the unfortunate happens to them.... :banghead:

And this message goes out to Bored Of Pisteon , just because I own a Honda Civic, doesn't mean that I hate domestics, because that is what I will be buying next time, preferably Ford. Just wondering what you drive btw......and I do hate Toyotas as much as you do...never did like them...just hope you won't hold that against me thats all..... :beerchug:

OK... I heard your past reasoning behind that and I'll give you a free pass!

Just to let you know>>> I drive a 1988 Lincoln Town Car that still runs like new, looks new and gets good gas mileage on the highway... 24 MPG. Oh, by the way. It has a 157,000 miles on it!

I also own several other Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles from the 1970's... Take care of them and they'll take care of you! How many old Ford vehicles from the 1970's and 1980's do you still see around in everyday use compared to Toyota or Honda for that matter?

OK... I heard your past reasoning behind that and I'll give you a free pass!

Just to let you know>>> I drive a 1988 Lincoln Town Car that still runs like new, looks new and gets good gas mileage on the highway... 24 MPG. Oh, by the way. It has a 157,000 miles on it!

I also own several other Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles from the 1970's... Take care of them and they'll take care of you! How many old Ford vehicles from the 1970's and 1980's do you still see around in everyday use compared to Toyota or Honda for that matter?

Don't see too many of any make from that era up here....due to our hard winters and high salt use.....you are right, not too many Toyotas or Hondas around from that period, but it seems that Honda does lasts longer than Toyota though...and there are two words you can use to describe that......RUST CHECK!!!!

In the domestics, looks like Chevy rusts out the worst while Ford is the best for standin up to that, Chrysler is so-so.

If I bought another vehicle right now, definitely would be an Escape/Tribute 4X4.

:beerchug:

• 3 weeks later...