Tundra Crash Pics

8A4RE

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody must have thought that when they buy a Toyota or a Honda... They have the mindset that the vehicle drives itself!

I see so many brain dead humanoids behind the wheel of a Toyota or Honda. They look like their heads are stuck in some sort of fog or the looks on their faces makes me laugh everytime! Especially the liberal stuck-up snobs with their scowls on their faces and noses stuck up in the air thinking their shit doesn't stink...

Guess what you Toyota and Honda driving assholes... :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan:

Somebody must have thought that when they buy a Toyota or a Honda... They have the mindset that the vehicle drives itself!

I see so many brain dead humanoids behind the wheel of a Toyota or Honda. They look like their heads are stuck in some sort of fog or the looks on their faces makes me laugh everytime! Especially the liberal stuck-up snobs with their scowls on their faces and noses stuck up in the air thinking their shit doesn't stink...

Guess what you Toyota and Honda driving assholes... :fan: :fan: :fan: :fan:

Have you seen the new Kia commercials comparing there cars against Toyota and Lexus products? Funny stuff, their making fun of the Lexus ES 350's ability to park itself at twice the cost of their comparable car. Talk about lazy unskilled snobs. If you don't take pride in and have the ability to Parallel park your car, I'm surprised your smart enough to generate an income that would support the payment!

Have you seen the new Kia commercials comparing there cars against Toyota and Lexus products? Funny stuff, their making fun of the Lexus ES 350's ability to park itself at twice the cost of their comparable car. Talk about lazy unskilled snobs. If you don't take pride in and have the ability to Parallel park your car, I'm surprised your smart enough to generate an income that would support the payment!

That's exactly one kind of example I'm talking about. People nowadays are just ignorant... These are the same bunch of sorry asses that buy this foreign junk. They want a "maintainence-free" car... Well they are definitely getting them and when the time comes to replace those parts... Your money will be flying out of your wallet faster than it would if you pumped it into your gas tank! So much for your gas savings right? :shrug:

This is what Toyota and Honda are really doing to their customers: :banmolest: Think about it!

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

Bored of Pisteon what fuckin planet did you come from? I dont know who's worse you or EBritt. Do you think because someone drives an Import they think they are better than everyone else? People drive them because they think they are more reliable than a domestic car-and in some cases they are right. So you need to have a nice cup of STFU, because your act is pretty old.

Really? If he needs a cup, then you need the rest of the pot! :finger:

Sister bought a toyota diesel pick up back in the late 70's early 80's. It was DAYS and a few miles past warranty and it threw a rod. Toyota said tough shit it's past it's warranty. Wouldn't give her squat, wouldn't even talk.

I told her to be fair that was the dealers fault not toyota's but since then she's bought 4 diesel jetta's and still tells everybody she can not to buy unreliable P.O.S. toyota's.

My point? It's good to see your all-mighty toyota getting the same misguided slander that is normally given to domestic's.

And yes it was a serious POS!! I should get pictures, it's parked down behind their barn now. Funny thing is, although it's rotted almost to nothing, it WAS THAT WAY when they parked it, it hasn't really deteriorated much since. :hysterical:

Bored of Pisteon what fuckin planet did you come from? I dont know who's worse you or EBritt. Do you think because someone drives an Import they think they are better than everyone else? People drive them because they think they are more reliable than a domestic car-and in some cases they are right. So you need to have a nice cup of STFU, because your act is pretty old.

AWWWWW! Poor little tommy got his feelins hurt.....................poor wittle babeeeeeee!!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I think they drive imports because their uppity, is that just a coincidence that they go hand in hand? From one extreme to another, snobs and street pharmacists

Edited by Furious1Auto

:reading: *sigh* People drive Asian imports because they are fucking retarded. That is the end of it. Ironically, all the high school dropouts and general morons drive imports (specifically, 1990's Toyota compacts), yet my cousin who just got accepted into Harvard drives a Camaro Berlinetta and a lifted F-150. Smart people drive American, Idiots and douche bag snobs drive Asian imports. That (basically) is the end of it.

The same one you and everybody else did. And as far as my act goes... I'm just warming up!

People think they are more reliable? Who told them... The brainwashing liberal news media? Consumer Reports? EXPERIENCE COUNTS AND OBVIOUSLY YOU ALSO HAVE EXPERIENCE... IN DOING THIS: bj3.gif

My act is pretty old? BITE ME.

Edited by Bored of Pisteon

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! stop, don't reply to tommy's posts, it just results in stupid pointless arguments that we all know all so well, we obviously can't change him, he can insult us all he wants i don't care, he sounds stupid and in-mature, because after all he is telling us to "fuck off" on a online forum, so please do not entice him to do more, just ignore him!!!

we ALL know the F-150 is a much better truck than the Tundra, i do not think much people in the business of owning work trucks will say that a Tundra is better than the more capable F-150, and from the looks of it, the F-150 did a lot better in 04 than the new Tundra is doing right now in 07. PERIOD thats it.

now i want to see more plastic bumpers!!!!!! :hysterical:

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! stop, don't reply to tommy's posts, it just results in stupid pointless arguments that we all know all so well, we obviously can't change him, he can insult us all he wants i don't care, he sounds stupid and in-mature, because after all he is telling us to "fuck off" on a online forum, so please do not entice him to do more, just ignore him!!!

we ALL know the F-150 is a much better truck than the Tundra, i do not think much people in the business of owning work trucks will say that a Tundra is better than the more capable F-150, and from the looks of it, the F-150 did a lot better in 04 than the new Tundra is doing right now in 07. PERIOD thats it.

now i want to see more plastic bumpers!!!!!! :hysterical:

I had all I had to say on that issue and as far as the Tundra goes... It will be forever cast alongside the Honda Ridgeline as a queer truck... COUNTERFEIT!

I had all I had to say on that issue and as far as the Tundra goes... It will be forever cast alongside the Honda Ridgeline as a queer truck... COUNTERFEIT!

Your giving the ridgeline to much credit by calling it a truck! It's a uni-body with no frame. It might look good in the hood but it's not practical as a work truck or for off road use. It's basically a car with an uncovered cargo area.

That abomination aka "Ridgeline" isn't a truck, it's a car with a box shaped piece of sheetmetal where the trunk normally is.

I still can't believe the media morons call the thing "innovative"..

I guess the first company to put cup holders in the bumper will be considered God-like, if Honda does it they will say "Why didn't Detroit think of this? This is further proof Detroit is out of idea's"..

:nonono:

Your giving the ridgeline to much credit by calling it a truck! It's a uni-body with no frame. It might look good in the hood but it's not practical as a work truck or for off road use. It's basically a car with an uncovered cargo area.

The Ridgeline is a unit body ON a frame. It's still a royal piece of shit, but it does have a frame.

:reading: *sigh* People drive Asian imports because they are fucking retarded. That is the end of it. Ironically, all the high school dropouts and general morons drive imports (specifically, 1990's Toyota compacts), yet my cousin who just got accepted into Harvard drives a Camaro Berlinetta and a lifted F-150. Smart people drive American, Idiots and douche bag snobs drive Asian imports. That (basically) is the end of it.

It is hard to believe that someone with your intellectual capacity has a relative that got accepted into Harvard that drives a lifted F150. Me think you are lying. It seems like all the high school dropout and douchebags that drive Toyota has a fatter wallet than the so called intelligent people who drive Ford. Maybe that is why Toyota is the biggest and most profitable carmaker in the world and little Billy Ford is selling an arm and a leg just to keep Ford aflot.

Btw, most of the trailer trash in my city drive domestic while most of the rich drives Lexus, MB, Audi, BMW and Acuras.

It is hard to believe that someone with your intellectual capacity has a relative that got accepted into Harvard that drives a lifted F150. Me think you are lying. It seems like all the high school dropout and douchebags that drive Toyota has a fatter wallet than the so called intelligent people who drive Ford. Maybe that is why Toyota is the biggest and most profitable carmaker in the world and little Billy Ford is selling an arm and a leg just to keep Ford aflot.

Btw, most of the trailer trash in my city drive domestic while most of the rich drives Lexus, MB, Audi, BMW and Acuras.

Wow. I'm not even going to begin pointing out the grammatical shortcomings in that response.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: