Ford vs Ferrari

so...just had a customer come in and inform me that a new Superduty melted the front end of a Ferrari whilst sitting at a stoplight...said he saw it on CNN...sorry, but am I the only one laughing one second and looking pretty serious the next.........

Edited by Deanh

It would have to be since all the SD's I have seen had side exit exhaust. But I think this is all BS as there isnt a notice of it anywhere on CNN or anywhere that I can find

just repeated what i was told...i'm looking as well...I am guessing it would only be poss if parked to the right and one car back..........FUNNY though........perhaps it was an early Saturn that just ended up LOOKING like a Ferrari aftera few centigrade.......

Edited by Deanh

Regen exhaust isn't supposed to be that hot.

I can only guess...and i mean guess until verified...it was a pre-flash flameblower.........probably find out its Toyotas new anti Ford ( no names mentioned of course ) ad campaign

Edited by Deanh

just repeated what i was told...i'm looking as well...I am guessing it would only be poss if parked to the right and one car back..........FUNNY though........perhaps it was an early Saturn that just ended up LOOKING like a Ferrari aftera few centigrade.......

maybe somebody is trying to make a stupid joke about the total of what 3 or 4 SDs that had the flamethrower option... but isnt existent after the reprogram?

ok how many cases of this flamethrower actually happened, everybody that hates ford says that all the SD's can flamethrow

3 trucks were the only known flame throwers.

Mine went through a regen this morning and I stood 3ft away and felt warm air, 2 feet away it was considerably hotter but not enough to damage anything. I'm thinking the person doesn't like Fords either and started the rumor.

3 trucks were the only known flame throwers.

Mine went through a regen this morning and I stood 3ft away and felt warm air, 2 feet away it was considerably hotter but not enough to damage anything. I'm thinking the person doesn't like Fords either and started the rumor.

are you serious!?!?!?

and toyota had how many problems with the 5.7L?

well i guess you can't see a broken camshaft from the outside of an ugly truck adored by the media and youtube, i love how there are more chevy fanboys on youtube than there are videos of people talking about useless shit