Iraq

You need to watch the news bush is forcing change in th treatment of VETs. Our soldiers will be cared for.

Amazing...just...amazing. Going into our fifth, that's right fifth year of this war and you are actually lauding our Commander in Chief for "forcing change in the treatment" of our vets?!?! Are you kidding me? Where has this treatment been all along? Should they not have had not been afforded the best treatment available for the sacrifice they made? Do they deserve anything less in your eyes, or is this just the damn Librul Media conspiring to make King George look anything less than regal? You are a wingnut apologist to the nth degree...along with Ann Coulters #1 fan somewhere out there in Batavia. Please remove those rose colored glasses and acknowledge what is happening before you start spouting talking points. Jeez.

Just months removed from the Walter Reed debacle and ousting of the Army Surgeon General for substandard treatment of our vets and now on the heels of a lawsuit filed on behalf of disabled Iraq War Vets, Bush goes out on a damage control PR mission to squelch the ensuing outrage over the mistreatment of our heroes. Do you actually buy this song and dance? Pathetic.

Everything is hunky dory in Wingnut land...so long as we track down those nu-cular weapons and spread Democracy at the end of a barrel. Would we have suspected anything different from a President who couldn't define Sovereignty after his first term?

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing...just...amazing. Going into our fifth, that's right fifth year of this war and you are actually lauding our Commander in Chief for "forcing change in the treatment" of our vets?!?! Are you kidding me? Where has this treatment been all along? Should they not have had not been afforded the best treatment available for the sacrifice they made? Do they deserve anything less in your eyes, or is this just the damn Librul Media conspiring to make King George look anything less than regal? You are a wingnut apologist to the nth degree...along with Ann Coulters #1 fan somewhere out there in Batavia. Please remove those rose colored glasses and acknowledge what is happening before you start spouting talking points. Jeez.

Just months removed from the Walter Reed debacle and ousting of the Army Surgeon General for substandard treatment of our vets and now on the heels of a lawsuit filed on behalf of disabled Iraq War Vets, Bush goes out on a damage control PR mission to squelch the ensuing outrage over the mistreatment of our heroes. Do you actually buy this song and dance? Pathetic.

Everything is hunky dory in Wingnut land...so long as we track down those nu-cular weapons and spread Democracy at the end of a barrel. Would we have suspected anything different from a President who couldn't define Sovereignty after his first term?

Funny thing, I hear absolutely no plan or anything from you. Just more "I hate Bush" "I hate republicans" "I hate Ann coulter" " I hate christians" "wha wah wah" " nana nana booboo".....

Edited by ebritt

Did I miss something? Is there something wrong with spreading democracy with the barrel of a gun? :hysterical:

I don't even think these boneheads are self-aware. I have sour cream in my kitchen with a higher IQ.

Let me make something clear to you left-leaning mental patients. The following are undisputed facts:

They enjoy cutting off the heads of innocent people.

They believe that their religion demands the cleansing of the Earth of all non-believers.

They have no fear of dying in order to kill YOU, even lefties!

They believe that Israel should be destroyed and the Jews hunted to extinction.

They cut off body parts as an excepted punishment for all sorts of crimes.

When an army is on the offensive, it is at it's most powerful. "The enemy has no knowledge of our plans and can only parry our blows." - Gen Patton

I say keep up the fight, otherwise they will come to meet Allah in one of our shopping malls with a bomb shoved up their ass. Looking to kill as many of our citizens as possible.

If I was sure that the only people who would be killed on our soil were those morons who think we caused 9/11 I would say bring the troops home!

This sum's it up pretty good-

If you're not a Jay Leno fan, read what he wrote anyway. My respect and esteem for him has really increased:

"The other day I was reading Newsweek magazine and came across some poll data I found rather hard to believe. It must be true given the source, right?

The Newsweek poll alleges that 67 percent of Americans are unhappy with the direction the country is headed and 69 percent of the country is unhappy with the performance of the president. In essence 2/3s of the citizenry just ain't happy and want a change.

So being the knuckle dragger I am, I started thinking, ''What we are so unhappy about?''

Is it that we have electricity and running water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Is our unhappiness the result of having air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter? Could it be that 95.4 percent of these unhappy folks have a job? Maybe it is the ability to walk into a grocery store at any time and see more food in moments than Darfur has seen in the last year?

Maybe it is the ability to drive from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean without having to present identification papers as we move through each state? Or possibly the hundreds of clean and safe motels we would find along the way that can provide temporary shelter? I guess having thousands of restaurants with varying cuisine from around the world is just not good enough. Or could it be that when we wreck our car, emergency workers show up and provide services to help all and even send a helicopter to take you to the hospital.

Perhaps you are one of the 70 percent of Americans who own a home. You may be upset with knowing that in the unfortunate case of a fire, a group of trained firefighters will appear in moments and use top notch equipment to extinguish the flames thus saving you, your family and your belongings. Or if, while at home watching one of your many flat screen TVs, a burglar or prowler intrudes , an officer equipped with a gun and a bullet-proof vest will come to defend you and your family against attack or loss. This all in the backdrop of a neighborhood free of bombs or militias raping and pillaging the residents. Neighborhoods where 90 percent of teenagers own cell phones and computers.

How about the complete religious, social and political freedoms we enjoy that are the envy of everyone in the world? Maybe that is what has 67 percent of you folks unhappy.

Fact is, we are the largest group of ungrateful, spoiled brats the world has ever seen. No wonder the world loves the U.S., yet has a great disdain for its citizens. They see us for what we are. The most blessed people in the world who do nothing but complain about what we don't have , and what we hate about the country instead of thanking the good Lord we live here.

I know, I know. What about the president who took us into war and has no plan to get us out? The president who has a measly 31 percent approval rating? Is this the same president who guided the nation in the dark days after 9/11? The president that cut taxes to bring an economy out of recession? Could this be the same guy who has been called every name in the book for succeeding in keeping all the spoiled ungrateful brats safe from terrorist attacks?

The commander in chief of an all-volunteer army that is out there defending you and me? Did you hear how bad the President is on the news or talk show? Did this news affect you so much, make you so unhappy you couldn't take a look around for yourself and see all the good things and be glad?

Think about it......are you upset at the President because he actually caused you personal pain OR is it because the "Media" told you he was failing to kiss your sorry ungrateful behind every day.

Make no mistake about it. The troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have volunteered to serve, and in many cases may have died for your freedom. There is currently no draft in this country. They didn't have to go.

They are able to refuse to go and end up with either a ''general'' discharge, an ''other than honorable'' discharge or, worst case scenario, a ''dishonorable'' discharge after a few days in the brig.

So why then the flat-out discontentment in the minds of 69 percent of Americans? Say what you want but I blame it on the media. If it bleeds it leads and they specialize in bad news. Everybody will watch a car crash with blood and guts. How many will watch kids selling lemonade at the corner? The media knows this and media outlets are for-profit corporations. They offer what sells , and when criticized, try to defend their actions by "justifying" them in one way or another. Just ask why they tried to allow a murderer like O.J. Simpson to write a book about how he didn't kill his wife, but if he did he would have done it this way......Insane!

Stop buying the negativism you are fed everyday by the media. Shut off the TV, burn Newsweek, and use the New York Times for the bottom of your bird cage. Then start being grateful for all we have as a country. There is exponentially more good than bad.

We are among the most blessed peoples on Earth and should thank God several times a day, or at least be thankful and appreciative."

"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, "Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

Jay Leno

Please keep this in circulation and send to everyone in your address book.

There are so many people that need to read this and grasp the truth of it all.

This sum's it up pretty good-

If you're not a Jay Leno fan, read what he wrote anyway. My respect and esteem for him has really increased:

"The other day I was reading Newsweek magazine and came across some poll data I found rather hard to believe. It must be true given the source, right?

The Newsweek poll alleges that 67 percent of Americans are unhappy with the direction the country is headed and 69 percent of the country is unhappy with the performance of the president. In essence 2/3s of the citizenry just ain't happy and want a change.

So being the knuckle dragger I am, I started thinking, ''What we are so unhappy about?''

Is it that we have electricity and running water 24 hours a day, 7 days a week? Is our unhappiness the result of having air conditioning in the summer and heating in the winter? Could it be that 95.4 percent of these unhappy folks have a job? Maybe it is the ability to walk into a grocery store at any time and see more food in moments than Darfur has seen in the last year?

Maybe it is the ability to drive from the Pacific Ocean to the Atlantic Ocean without having to present identification papers as we move through each state? Or possibly the hundreds of clean and safe motels we would find along the way that can provide temporary shelter? I guess having thousands of restaurants with varying cuisine from around the world is just not good enough. Or could it be that when we wreck our car, emergency workers show up and provide services to help all and even send a helicopter to take you to the hospital.

Perhaps you are one of the 70 percent of Americans who own a home. You may be upset with knowing that in the unfortunate case of a fire, a group of trained firefighters will appear in moments and use top notch equipment to extinguish the flames thus saving you, your family and your belongings. Or if, while at home watching one of your many flat screen TVs, a burglar or prowler intrudes , an officer equipped with a gun and a bullet-proof vest will come to defend you and your family against attack or loss. This all in the backdrop of a neighborhood free of bombs or militias raping and pillaging the residents. Neighborhoods where 90 percent of teenagers own cell phones and computers.

How about the complete religious, social and political freedoms we enjoy that are the envy of everyone in the world? Maybe that is what has 67 percent of you folks unhappy.

Fact is, we are the largest group of ungrateful, spoiled brats the world has ever seen. No wonder the world loves the U.S., yet has a great disdain for its citizens. They see us for what we are. The most blessed people in the world who do nothing but complain about what we don't have , and what we hate about the country instead of thanking the good Lord we live here.

I know, I know. What about the president who took us into war and has no plan to get us out? The president who has a measly 31 percent approval rating? Is this the same president who guided the nation in the dark days after 9/11? The president that cut taxes to bring an economy out of recession? Could this be the same guy who has been called every name in the book for succeeding in keeping all the spoiled ungrateful brats safe from terrorist attacks?

The commander in chief of an all-volunteer army that is out there defending you and me? Did you hear how bad the President is on the news or talk show? Did this news affect you so much, make you so unhappy you couldn't take a look around for yourself and see all the good things and be glad?

Think about it......are you upset at the President because he actually caused you personal pain OR is it because the "Media" told you he was failing to kiss your sorry ungrateful behind every day.

Make no mistake about it. The troops in Iraq and Afghanistan have volunteered to serve, and in many cases may have died for your freedom. There is currently no draft in this country. They didn't have to go.

They are able to refuse to go and end up with either a ''general'' discharge, an ''other than honorable'' discharge or, worst case scenario, a ''dishonorable'' discharge after a few days in the brig.

So why then the flat-out discontentment in the minds of 69 percent of Americans? Say what you want but I blame it on the media. If it bleeds it leads and they specialize in bad news. Everybody will watch a car crash with blood and guts. How many will watch kids selling lemonade at the corner? The media knows this and media outlets are for-profit corporations. They offer what sells , and when criticized, try to defend their actions by "justifying" them in one way or another. Just ask why they tried to allow a murderer like O.J. Simpson to write a book about how he didn't kill his wife, but if he did he would have done it this way......Insane!

Stop buying the negativism you are fed everyday by the media. Shut off the TV, burn Newsweek, and use the New York Times for the bottom of your bird cage. Then start being grateful for all we have as a country. There is exponentially more good than bad.

We are among the most blessed peoples on Earth and should thank God several times a day, or at least be thankful and appreciative."

"With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, "Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

Jay Leno

Please keep this in circulation and send to everyone in your address book.

There are so many people that need to read this and grasp the truth of it all.

Always knew Jay was smarter than he looked.

I don't even think these boneheads are self-aware. I have sour cream in my kitchen with a higher IQ.

Let me make something clear to you left-leaning mental patients. The following are undisputed facts:

They believe that their religion demands the cleansing of the Earth of all non-believers.

When an army is on the offensive, it is at it's most powerful. "The enemy has no knowledge of our plans and can only parry our blows." - Gen Patton

I say keep up the fight, otherwise they will come to meet Allah in one of our shopping malls with a bomb shoved up their ass. Looking to kill as many of our citizens as possible.

If I was sure that the only people who would be killed on our soil were those morons who think we caused 9/11 I would say bring the troops home!

You forgot one.

In the late 90's Bin Laden said that the reason they were angry towards us is that we were occupying there land. They wanted us to leave, considering we had no buisness being over there. Like I asked before, what would your response be if I decided to move into your home because I didn't like the way you lived??????????????????? Never said anything about our lifestyle.

So do liberals

So do liberals

Liberals only fear conservatives.

So do liberals.

You forgot one.

In the late 90's Bin Laden said that the reason they were angry towards us is that we were occupying there land. They wanted us to leave, considering we had no buisness being over there. Like I asked before, what would your response be if I decided to move into your home because I didn't like the way you lived??????????????????? Never said anything about our lifestyle.

I answered you days ago! I said I would greet you with the business end of my Ruger, or my Smith & Wesson, or my AR-15, or my 22 magnum, etc.......

Are you upset that the Saudi Arabian government asked us to garrison troops in their country? We are there because they asked us. Who cares what a mass murderer like Bin Laden says? He said he is pissed about us being in Saudi so you think he is justified in killing innocent people in the twin towers? Moron........

It's all good! Damn right, no attacks on US soil in almost 6 years! Way to go George!

just imagine if kerry would have won? we would all have beards and turbans.the left are a bunch of angry people with no sence about them.all they want to do is pull out with no plan about them.phuq bin laden and the rest of those islamic militants can't wait till we take care of iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and syria :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

just imagine if kerry would have won? we would all have beards and turbans.the left are a bunch of angry people with no sence about them.all they want to do is pull out with no plan about them.phuq bin laden and the rest of those islamic militants can't wait till we take care of iran!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and syria :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Here's how people like Bush and you "support the troops:"

http://allspinzone.com/wp/2007/07/25/stfu-mr-woodruff/

Ann Coulter is fascinating although sometimes crosses the line just to remind us of where it is. It's difficult to finance anything without you nuts worrying about the costs. After reporting that the changes where being made NBC reported that the hang up was the cost, Just tack it on to the cost of the war that you guys like to report. What is your children's safety and futures worth? Is the deficit increasing or decreasing? Are you paying more or less tax since the current administration took power? I'm not ashamed to watch Fox either, you should be ashamed that you get a one sided view. People like you are endangering our country. Wake Up!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Ann Coulter is fascinating although sometimes crosses the line just to remind us of where it is. It's difficult to finance anything without you nuts worrying about the costs. After reporting that the changes where being made NBC reported that the hang up was the cost, Just tack it on to the cost of the war that you guys like to report. What is your children's safety and futures worth? Is the deficit increasing or decreasing? Are you paying more or less tax since the current administration took power? I'm not ashamed to watch Fox either, you should be ashamed that you get a one sided view. People like you are endangering our people. Wake Up!

Increasing.

Look at your one-sided view.

Misperceptions of the 'War' in Iraq

The war in Iraq is not what it seems. In fact, there is no "war" in Iraq—there are many wars, some centuries old, playing out on this ancient land. But this is not what Americans are often led to believe. The perception portrayed by the White House and Iraqi government in Baghdad—and commonly reflected in the news media—is that the violence in Iraq is a fundamental struggle between two opposing teams: Freedom Lovers and Freedom Haters.