Iraq

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

China arms both sides

Iraq's new government recently concluded a deal with China worth almost $100 million to outfit Iraqi police with Kalashnikov-design assault rifles and other small arms in a move that has U.S. defense and national security officials fuming.

This should tell you the biggest reason we are there. What do they have a problem with? From the way things look it's because they did not get the money.

Far from it my friend. Was anything you were told about Iraq true????????

I'll pose the same question to you?!!!!!! I watched the war unfold from the get, I'm not just cherry picking to make a point. The fact is we will be attacked again and if we do nothing in the mean time it will be worse. I do however have issues with border security. The damn border should have been secured as of the first day of the war!

Edited by Furious1Auto

I'd like to smack Ann Coulter on the ass repeatedly! Smart, Dangerous, and attractive. A love life with her would be like dancing with a snake. Entertaining, but you would have to watch every step! Let's dance!

It's that the best you can do? If you want to DECK HER, cover your p----r!! :hysterical: :banmolest: :hysterical: :banmolest: :hysterical: :banmolest: :hysterical: :whipped: :beatdeadhorse:

Edited by NoMoVisteon

This statement from Kevin Tillman, Pat's brother and fellow Army Ranger, sums it up nicely:

http://www.baltimoregroupblog.com/2006/10/...tillman-speaks/

Great link, thanks for posting it. How true it is. The only item I disagreed with is the supposition in how future generations might characterize us by calling us all "traitors", to me it's not about betrayal, but ignorance. Conservatives aren't traitors, it is just that they are so fucking ignorant, they don't even realize their ignorance.

First, the only argument they have - or at least that I have seen - is that continued fighting in Iraq lessens the threat of terrorism at home. Not true. That's not my opinion, but that is the opinion of our intelligence agencies in the latest NIE report. Keep in mind, that the sixteen intelligence agencies that form the basis for the report are all direct employees of the Executive Branch i.e. G.W. Bush. In other words, the report cannot be attributed to partisan politics.

The war in Iraq is a "cause celebre" in rallying recruits. It's clear not by my accounts, but by the ones that gather intelligence for our country that the war is not lessening the dangers of terrorism, but only increasing it.

There is no better example of this than the reformation of Al-Qaeda. According to the NIE report -

"the U.S. Homeland will face a persistent and evolving terrorist threat over the next three years [even now] in a heightened threat environment."

The report states implicitly that due to the Iraq war, Osama and Co. was able to regroup. After all, we pulled most of our forces, which included special ops, so we could attack another country that was clearly not an imminent threat.

I can't figure it out, for by now everyone knows the war is a failure, everyone. I can't imagine even Bush not being able to face the facts after all the overwhelming evidence of failure. The only thing that makes sense is that they are hoping the Democrats cut funding, so as they can place blame or at least some of it on "liberals" wanting to cut&run. Or, they're only staying, hoping for some provocation from Iran so as they can attack.

Those pictures of the "Hottie Liberals" remind of a saying my dad used to say. Screwing them would be like banging your sister. Sure it feels good but it sure isn't right!

Besides, your fun-stick would fall off! :hysterical:

You liberals are fools! Oh, we were lied to! Boo-hoo!

He had the weapons, no doubt about it. Do you think he would kick out the inspectors and invite an invasion if he did NOT have them, knowing full well that after 9-11 we would wipe the floor with his ass?

Keep crying, those of us with brains don't care.

I like Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter. She wrote a book about how to talk to Liberals "if you really have to". I don't have to. Neither does she. It is just that they keep on standing up in the shooting gallery after they get shot down. It is so funny.

What I like about Hannity is that I agree with about 90% of what he says. The man has worked very hard in his quest to insure a college education for children of fallen soldiers. A very noble individual. Now Ann Coulter... I love this woman. Quick witted and extremely sharp all wrapped up in a serious sensuous package! No fear in speaking her mind publicly of those thoughts many keep deep inside. A rarity that consistently shows Libs the folly of their actions. May God bless her and keep her strong.

post-24650-1185583215_thumb.jpg

Attractive...oh my

Aw geez, Pete. I'm really bummed now. All this time I was thinking that you might be the most intelligent Lib here. I never thought you would slide into the gutter with other Libs. But you did. Guess it just reaffirms I should always trust my intuition about Libs. That old Ann Coulter photo of a supposed adams apple was an old Dem trick from way back. It was such a cheap shot then and still proves the lack of truthfullness of Libs now. I wish it wasn't you that put it up. I really thought it was more of the caliber of what dark would do. It really bums me to realize you are really all about the same. Damn.

Those pictures of the "Hottie Liberals" remind of a saying my dad used to say. Screwing them would be like banging your sister. Sure it feels good but it sure isn't right!

Besides, your fun-stick would fall off! :hysterical:

You liberals are fools! Oh, we were lied to! Boo-hoo!

He had the weapons, no doubt about it. Do you think he would kick out the inspectors and invite an invasion if he did NOT have them, knowing full well that after 9-11 we would wipe the floor with his ass?

Keep crying, those of us with brains don't care.

he had the weapons everybody nows it he used them agiants iran in the iran iraq war he used them agiants the kurds. he even destroyed some in front of the press he shot at our planes in the un regulated no fly zone defide

un sanctions for over 12 freakin years tortured his own people his sons raped and murderd women. it was about time somebody has the balls to stand up too tyrants like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!irans prrez needs to go too!!!!!!!!!! he wants to wipe out the u.s.a.,said it him self and people don't care or are stupid to the fact!!!!!!!!!!! if a democrap is elected prez. we are going to be in a world of bigger shit

Since we could go tit for tat on this (pardon the pun)

Both sides are very well represented to say the least. But to list Man Coulter and Michelle Malkin is just ludacris.

Here are a few Librul hotties:

Well represented? Your Lib hotties are representative of some of the most dysfunctional people Hollywood could vomit up. If you mean by 'well represented' the apparent plummage shown, your Lib hotties bought theirs. In the day when I wore a younger man's clothes, we would call your hotties 'plastic.' How did you find them? Googled a "rehabs' hottest Libs' site?" Would you really consider taking any one of them home to meet Mom? Oh yea, I see you still feebly attempt to assault Ann Coulter's sexuality. {Yawn} Geez Louise, Pete... you really don't see how small that makes you appear?

I'd like to smack Ann Coulter on the ass repeatedly! Smart, Dangerous, and attractive. A love life with her would be like dancing with a snake. Entertaining, but you would have to watch every step! Let's dance!

Yep, I'd still drink her bathwater, tho!

he had the weapons everybody nows it he used them agiants iran in the iran iraq war he used them agiants the kurds. he even destroyed some in front of the press he shot at our planes in the un regulated no fly zone defide

un sanctions for over 12 freakin years tortured his own people his sons raped and murderd women. it was about time somebody has the balls to stand up too tyrants like that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!irans prrez needs to go too!!!!!!!!!! he wants to wipe out the u.s.a.,said it him self and people don't care or are stupid to the fact!!!!!!!!!!! if a democrap is elected prez. we are going to be in a world of bigger shit

I talked to a "liberalated" woman friend who is anti anything Bush. I asked her what her opinion was of the Afghans stoning adulterous women to death. She just ignored me and gazed off into space probably mentally chanting some left-wing slogan.

Well represented? Your Lib hotties are representative of some of the most dysfunctional people Hollywood could vomit up. If you mean by 'well represented' the apparent plummage shown, your Lib hotties bought theirs. In the day when I wore a younger man's clothes, we would call your hotties 'plastic.' How did you find them? Googled a "rehabs' hottest Libs' site?" Would you really consider taking any one of them home to meet Mom? Oh yea, I see you still feebly attempt to assault Ann Coulter's sexuality. {Yawn} Geez Louise, Pete... you really don't see how small that makes you appear?

OK Howie...like you would kick any one of them out of bed in Batavialand. Don't flatter yourself ya geezer. Your girl Ann dated uber-liberal Bill Maher at one time. Not that I commend her for it 'cause he's an ugly bastard, but you wonder what she saw in him? 'Nuff said on that subject.

Actually the google results were quite simple, howie. Let me assist you - type - "Ann Coulter hermaphrodite" and you will happen upon this stunning photo of your conservative goddess:

coulter_1.jpg

And no...I don't have Photoshop or any other type of picture editing software. It's all at the tip of your fingers my friend. Here is the website if you must Ann Coulters Adams Apple

I guess, in your case, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Poor fella. :shades:

story-4549ea221cf84.jpg

I'll pose the same question to you?!!!!!! I watched the war unfold from the get, I'm not just cherry picking to make a point. The fact is we will be attacked again and if we do nothing in the mean time it will be worse. I do however have issues with border security. The damn border should have been secured as of the first day of the war!

I too have been watching the war closely since the beginning and nothing this administration has said has been true with how the war is going to play out. If they were going to go start this war in Iraq, why did they not do it right? Rumsfeld is a ******* idiot. I hope he lives the rest of his life understanding the mistake he made. And Bush should have canned him a long time ago, instead of when the pressure got too great. Makes me sick! The fact that people support Bush now, so blindly and uninformed, is crazy. What has he done that make people so trusting in what he does? Is it because he is a war monger and has the cowboy attitude of kicking ass??? Please tell me because I would really like to know!