Mercury needs to thrive

http://photo.ringo.com/229/229921200O384230537.jpg

This is one HOT rendering of the EU Mondeo in Mercury guise.....I would trade my Fusion in a second for this. My next car will be a Mercury....Ford, are you listening to me??

IMO the Milan is better looking than that. It is better looking than the fusion too. I think the rendering looks a little 90's

Remember, to get Ford's best feaures you have to buy a Mercury. How long can Ford keep doing that and get away with it. Many on here are clamoring for projector headlights and HID ligts and LED lights and cooled seats, and you have to buy Mercury version to get it. The market is getting so competitive I don't think Ford can do that much longer and get away with it. I know when I bought by 2002 Taurus, you had to buy the Sable to get fog lights as Taurus did even have it as option. Now that is silly.

You know what? With Fusion going to EUCD, how hard would it be to sell the Mondeo as the Milan?

Ehhhh????

Imagine this:

- Fusion and MKZ are twins

- Mexican Mondeo and Milan are twins

All built at the same relative place.

I've seen the Mondeo (I live by the border) - it reminded me of the 500, true, but the new one probably will have similar cues as the Fusion.

Of course, we're looking at 2011 when it changes to the new chassis, so...

Which Mercury has cooled seats? You're thinking of Lincolns!

Remember, to get Ford's best feaures you have to buy a Mercury. How long can Ford keep doing that and get away with it. Many on here are clamoring for projector headlights and HID ligts and LED lights and cooled seats, and you have to buy Mercury version to get it. The market is getting so competitive I don't think Ford can do that much longer and get away with it. I know when I bought by 2002 Taurus, you had to buy the Sable to get fog lights as Taurus did even have it as option. Now that is silly.