No fun to be a Michigan fan tonight

Bill Ford lives in Ann Arbor, or he used to. Is that close enough?

I wish I could've seen this game, but at least I got to see Boise State beat Oklahoma. Man that was a good game.

I mean when your alma mater is a mid-major, you gotta cheer for mid-majors everywhere (just as long as they're not in your conference)

I wish I could've seen this game, but at least I got to see Boise State beat Oklahoma. Man that was a good game.

After living in Nebraska for 5 years, I'm still a die-hard Husker fan. That was the best news I got all week...and Nebraska rolled 52-10 in their opener. :woot:

And that Michigan game just made me laugh my ass off!! :hysterical:

It will be good to be a Michigan fan again when they play Notre Dame. I am a diehard Irish fan, but a realistic one. Their offense is going to struggle this year.

Sorry '02 but I gotta say - that was the second biggest highlight of my Labor Day weekend - that Notre Dame got spanked yesterday as well. :finger:

I take joy in others defeat since Illinois is going to SUCK this year. :rant:

:lol: Yeah, I can see it being a long season for Irish fans. As for the Illini, I think you guys will be ok, Mizzou has a pretty good football team, some are picking them to win their division in the Big12 conference.

Yea, that is the only comfort that I can take. Mizzou is pretty damn good

Illini is in the beginning of a building period. The coach sucks but he is good at recruiting. So maybe 2-3 years before we get back to where we should be.

Did you go to Notre Dame btw? I only dislike them because of my former boss. A Notre Dame alumni that was the bigges prick in the world. :censored:

Otherwise, I had a lot of good times in South Bend attending several games in my youth. :shades: As well as taking a few trips over to St. Mary's. :ohsnap:

Didn't attend ND, just grew up a fan of their football team. Being in southern Indiana, there are many choices when it comes to rooting for a NCAA football team, however, there is only one good choice :)

To be honest, a lot of ND fans are dillusional, there are a few co-workers of mine that think they are going to be great every single year. I am a huge fan, but I can see when the team is down.

Oh lighten up Biker. This ain't no skin offa your nose.

I'll know SDSU has made the semi-big time when Nebraska pays them to go down to Lincoln and get stomped.

No, wait, I'll know SDSU has made the semi-big time when Nebraska is afraid to pay them to go down to Lincoln and get stomped.

PS Nick: I can't stand the Cornhuskers.

PPS Nick: What does the 'N' on the Cornhusker helmet stand for? Nowlege.

PPPS Nick: Why did the Cornhusker carry his diploma around in his car? So he could park in the handicapped spots.

PPPPS: How do you get a Cornhusker off your porch? Pay for the pizza...

:hysterical: Well, at least I'm laughing. I don't know about the rest of you :hysterical:

(Ben Stine voice:)

Anyone? Anyone? Biker? Biker?

Buddy, I'm so sober it's not even funny.

Actually the problem du jour is caffeine, not alcohol.

Anyway, I'm a bit of a football fan, and I know there's a few Michigan State and Michigan fans here, so how could I possibly resist?

The one thing I didn't count on was discovering that someone I'd long considered to be one of the sanest people on the board is a corn-shucker fan.

Fortunately, I am well stocked with sound reasons for disliking the Cornhuskers, you've seen some of them already :P

Edited by RichardJensen

Oh lighten up Biker. This ain't no skin offa your nose.

I'll know SDSU has made the semi-big time when Nebraska pays them to go down to Lincoln and get stomped.

No, wait, I'll know SDSU has made the semi-big time when Nebraska is afraid to pay them to go down to Lincoln and get stomped.

PS Nick: I can't stand the Cornhuskers.

PPS Nick: What does the 'N' on the Cornhusker helmet stand for? Nowlege.

PPPS Nick: Why did the Cornhusker carry his diploma around in his car? So he could park in the handicapped spots.

PPPPS: How do you get a Cornhusker off your porch? Pay for the pizza...

:hysterical: Well, at least I'm laughing. I don't know about the rest of you :hysterical:

(Ben Stine voice:)

Anyone? Anyone? Biker? Biker?

Reminds me of the Sooner jokes we used to make. :hysterical: