Tundra's quality problems bring 'shame' to Toyota

range

Mark Rechtin

Automotive News

November 5, 2007

TOKYO — Toyota Motor Corp.'s global manufacturing chief expressed "shame" over quality problems that have plagued the launch of the 2007 Tundra full-sized pickup.

The redesigned Tundra has been troubled by faulty camshafts and torque converters and cracking tailgates.

http://www.autonews.com/

Mark Rechtin

Automotive News

November 5, 2007

TOKYO — Toyota Motor Corp.'s global manufacturing chief expressed "shame" over quality problems that have plagued the launch of the 2007 Tundra full-sized pickup.

The redesigned Tundra has been troubled by faulty camshafts and torque converters and cracking tailgates.

Good to see them owning up and taking responsibility rather than saying, "What problem".

The fucker should be ashamed. I just put a transmission in an 07 Camry with 2000 miles! That shit would never have happened 15 years ago. I know everyone makes a car thats not up to snuff sometimes but its getting ridiculous. WAKE THE FUCK UP TOYOTA!!!!! Or you will turn into Ford!!!!!

The fucker should be ashamed. I just put a transmission in an 07 Camry with 2000 miles! That shit would never have happened 15 years ago. I know everyone makes a car thats not up to snuff sometimes but its getting ridiculous. WAKE THE FUCK UP TOYOTA!!!!! Or you will turn into Ford!!!!!

Better yet Ford is turning into the old Toyota, they actually want to give the customers what they pay for! Sorry that your piece of sh-t took a sh-t on you! Be happy it wasn't a camshaft! :hysterical:

Edited by Furious1Auto

Being ashamed just doesn't cut it at this point. It's part of the Japanese culture to pretend to be ashamed and dishonored when you fcuk up, but its more important to the consumer to actually FIX the problems. Who gives a crap if someone you never heard of is shamed or not, that doesn't do anything for the consumer.

How many YEARS now has the Camry had transmission problems??????? It goes back years and years.

I'm not surprised to hear that a brand new Camry with 2,000 miles needs a new tranny.

The funniest part of this story is three weeks ago Toyota executives was claiming they had no idea why the Tundra would be ranked in the basement for reliability by Consumer Reports.

Shamed my ass.

Mark Rechtin

Automotive News

November 5, 2007

If they are really shamed, don't those responsible for causing the shame have to commit Hari Kari? :shades:

Shut the fuck up and get your lazy ass back to work, Tommy. Your customers want their overpriced shit fixed and you surfing the net won't get that accomplished.

:hysterical:

Why dont you come make me asshole? By the way what are YOU doing surfing the net during work hours? Thats right I forgot....gay male prostitutes usually work at night....FUCK YOU DICKHEAD!!!!!! :finger:

How was the pay scale for that job Thomas? I hope the customer that had the repair done doesn't realize that it was THE tommy8768 working on their vehicle...or did you take them out back and beat them up for messing up one of your beloved Toyotas??? :hysterical:

Edited by twintornados

Thats right I forgot....gay male prostitutes usually work at night....

Um....I'm a tradesman that works nights. But at least we have an insight to what you do as an evening hobby.

Hey, mind if I hook my Ranger up to one of your Tundras? We've got a pool going to see how long I can drag around that Toyota piece of crap before the frame breaks, the tailgate falls off, the tranny takes a shit or it coughs up a camshaft.

Good thing Toyota is providing you some job security with all the defects. :hysterical:

Why dont you come make me asshole? By the way what are YOU doing surfing the net during work hours? Thats right I forgot....gay male prostitutes usually work at night....FUCK YOU DICKHEAD!!!!!! :finger:

YES the great tommy is showing his great colors again......lets call people names using FUCK!!!

good job tommy

If I wanted any lip from you Ford-150 I'd peel it off of my zipper :hysterical:

You seem to have an obsession with gay sex.....

Shut the fuck up and get your lazy ass back to work, Tommy. Your customers want their overpriced shit fixed and you surfing the net won't get that accomplished.

:hysterical:

:slap: :slap: :slap: :slap: :slug: :slug: :slug: :slug:

By the way Tommy Boy... What exactly do you tell any of your customers about their quality Toyota vehicles? DO YOU TELL THEM THE TRUTH OR DO YOU SPIN AND TWIST THE TRUTH?

Good, since we won't be leaving any time soon, we can rent out half of the hole to Toyota...they're heading down the same road.

Actually there were two roads. Ford took the road that has been paved and not iced over.

Toyota is on it's way downhill on a dirt road, steep grade and at the bottom of the hill turns to pavement with black ice! :fan: :bike::shift: