Jim Farley: Ford Marketing Plan in 90 days

sonofford

he deserves to be bashed...Village Idiot is giving him too much praise....as for "country" I'll stick with Ms Twain thankyou....other than that keep all tnhat achey breaky stuff.....

Yes, because California is so well run by its chosen representatives, that's its residents are certainly in a position to critique other elected officials. Thanks for today's chuckle...

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, some things are 100% crap.

Sturgeon's Law. 90% of everything is crap.

It has, however, been postulated that 100% of crap is crap, but unless one is speaking of crap as in, well, crap, I don't believe that's true.

90% of crap is crap, with respect to the other 10% of the crap under consideration, and 90% of -that- is crap, etc.

There is, in fact, a whole spectrum of crap.

It has, however, been postulated that 100% of crap is crap, but unless one is speaking of crap as in, well, crap, I don't believe that's true.

90% of crap is crap, with respect to the other 10% of the crap under consideration, and 90% of -that- is crap, etc.

:shrug: ...sure....lol

he deserves to be bashed...Village Idiot is giving him too much praise....as for "country" I'll stick with Ms Twain thankyou....other than that keep all tnhat achey breaky stuff.....

Shania Twain? You must be kidding me. How white bread can you get?

Just sooooo much to dislike about Nashville these days.... Honky Tonk Bedonk, One In the Middle, All My Friends Say, just so much untuneful shamelessness.............

I'll take Waylon and Willie, George Strait and even Randy Travis over today's collection of ...ahem... 'artists'.

That's a load of crap!! :headscratch:

But is it a 100% load or only 90%? :confused:

Music is dead.

Record label and media company mergers over the past decade or so have guaranteed us a continued proliferation of bullshit. The good music that's out there (in ANY genre) is becoming nearly impossible to find amongst the sea of vomit being shoved down our throats by the corporate conglomerates.

:rant:

Music is dead.

Record label and media company mergers over the past decade or so have guaranteed us a continued proliferation of bullshit. The good music that's out there (in ANY genre) is becoming nearly impossible to find amongst the sea of vomit being shoved down our throats by the corporate conglomerates.

:rant:

Agreed.

Yes, because California is so well run by its chosen representatives, that's its residents are certainly in a position to critique other elected officials. Thanks for today's chuckle...

Hey...watchit, we may DECLARE WAR ON YOU for "weapons of verb"........New York and California vote with their heads...as one moves further "inland" decisions start getting questionable......and then there is Miami.....

Shania Twain? You must be kidding me. How white bread can you get?

Just sooooo much to dislike about Nashville these days.... Honky Tonk Bedonk, One In the Middle, All My Friends Say, just so much untuneful shamelessness.............

I'll take Waylon and Willie, George Strait and even Randy Travis over today's collection of ...ahem... 'artists'.

just basically professing country is NOT my taste.....closest i have is The Mavericks....GREAT album

There ARE that many nuts out there. Don't take it personally though. There are just as many nuts here. The entire country seems to be crazy these days.

Mehh, I'm not. I think people out here get a bad wrap sometimes is all. Everyone has their fair share of morons, although I think Miami/Ft. Lauderdale has an abudance. Boy was I glad to get out of there, nice to visit but don't try calling it home for an extended period of time.

Mehh, I'm not. I think people out here get a bad wrap sometimes is all. Everyone has their fair share of morons, although I think Miami/Ft. Lauderdale has an abudance. Boy was I glad to get out of there, nice to visit but don't try calling it home for an extended period of time.

heard the same thing about So. Cali LOL

Unfortunately many of those heads aren't screwed on too tight. :stirpot:

true story....but at least we can say we weren't responsible for electing the person screwing things up royally on a consistant basis.....i've lived here since 84....can't EVER recall it bieng in such a state of dis-array and hearing foreign friends total dislike for the guy.....GOD I HATE POLITICS!