Hyundai Genesis

ANTAUS

The important point for Ford is, that this thing is being compared to Lincoln on a Ford board, and that shows just how far down the ladder Ford(Mercury What?) has fallen.

That is THE most flawed reasoning. Maybe it's being compared to Lincoln because it will be priced and offer luxury equipment that will align without other entry-level luxury cars?

Does the fact that the Phaeton was compared to BMWs, Audis and MBs indicate how far those brands fell?

They are not even "Luxury". They are "Near-Luxury".

Yes they are Luxury...the only one that isn't is the Town Car...at least thats the way Edmunds sees it. MKZ and MKX are entry Luxury. MKS and Navigator are and MKT should be mid luxury.

Edited by suv_guy_19

Yes they are Luxury...the only one that isn't is the Town Car...at least thats the way Edmunds sees it. MKZ and MKX are entry Luxury. MKS and Navigator are and MKT should be mid luxury.

Nope...your wrong...

The segment winners by automaker were:

Ford Motor Co.: Mazda3 (small car); Volvo V50 Wagon (medium multifunction); Ford Expedition EL (large SUV); Lincoln MKX (tied for near-luxury SUV); Land Rover Range Rover Sport (luxury SUV); Ford F-250/350 (heavy-duty pickup).

Linky

No, I wouldn't. It's an ugly interior. Infiniti has a much nicer version of that design as does BMW. That particular dash belongs in a Buick...and I mean that in a bad way.

And how much does those two cars cost ? One is nearly 60 grand fully loaded and the other is about 80 grand. This car with the V8 engine will have a base price of around 35Gs. This is a solid effort by Hyundai no matter how the nayseyers try to spin it. Just admit it Lincoln can't hold a candle against this car.

And how much does those two cars cost ? One is nearly 60 grand fully loaded and the other is about 80 grand. This car with the V8 engine will have a base price of around 35Gs.

Fine, make it look like a G interior...better yet, don't copy anyone. The point is that the interior is horrid for where they are trying to compete. Most entry luxury buyers are going to look at this interior and gag. The exterior is nothing to get excited about either. Sure it has the power figures and the right (sic) drive wheels, but until we see what the car is really like what does that mean? I'll tell you what, nothing. Hyundai has to realize that in order to be taken seriously they can not play pedestrian and luxury brand. They need a separate name.

thanks to the festering trolls we have here this thread is added to the list of about 90 % of all the threads that all these losers fucks up

this board is now something to laugh....somebody please do something

like contribute?.........smile at the trolls, they aren't going away and supply some humour.....

Although they've taken a lot of (faux?) wood off, it still has that huge Bantu plate lip center stack! Looks like a bad Avalon rip off.

I'd rather have that "awful" flat stack in my Mustang GT anyday.

Asian market Genesis interior:

post-19198-1199905970_thumb.jpg

post-19198-1199906528_thumb.jpg

Edited by timmm55

Although they've taken a lot of (faux?) wood off, it still has that huge Bantu plate lip center stack! Looks like a bad Avalon rip off.

"Bantu Plate Lip".....LOVE it...looks like its lip sinking "BUBUBUBUBUBU!"......

That first picture you posted makes it look even more like the Infiniti M.