Lincoln MKT and other concepts?

silvrsvt

Out of all the new models and concepts being shown, its the MKT that I'm most interested in seeing.

For some reason I thought the photos of it were going to be released early this morning.

Then again the way it sounds from others posting here, there doesn't seem to be much advanced press to force a publication embargo on.

Out of all the new models and concepts being shown, its the MKT that I'm most interested in seeing.

For some reason I thought the photos of it were going to be released early this morning.

Then again the way it sounds from others posting here, there doesn't seem to be much advanced press to force a publication embargo on.

I'm interested in seeing it too. It will represent several things. It will represent Lincoln's continued product-led revitalization along with the new commitment to having different sheetmetal for platform sharing products. Those are the two major things it represents.

Clearly a Concept car. It doesn't appear to share anything with the Flex. Pretty cool looking vehicle.

I agree. I don't know if it's because that's a bad picture or maybe it's just the fact that it's a concept car, but something doesn't seem right about it.

I agree. I don't know if it's because that's a bad picture or maybe it's just the fact that it's a concept car, but something doesn't seem right about it.

I think its the perspective of the photographs.

I like the head-on look. It looks menacing. I'm looking forward to seeing additional photographs tomorrow.

One things for sure, its got nothing "Flex" about it.

Edited by MarkFive

I think its the perspective of the photographs.

I like the head-on look. It looks menacing. I'm looking forward to seeing additional photographs tomorrow.

One things for sure, its gone nothing "Flex" about it.

That's what I'm thinking. The front looks good. That front 3/4 view looks silly to me. But, as you said, I'll wait for additional pics tomorrow.

I agree that there's definitely nothing Flex about it, other than the D3's Flexible designs. :hysterical:

I like the sound of this:

In the MKT, the engine can run on gasoline or E85 ethanol. On the latter fuel, output and torque figures climb to 415 hp and 400 lb-ft, respectively.

I wonder if all Ecoboost engines will make more HP on E85? Nw that there's finally a place near me that sells E85 and if Ecoboost engines will make make more HP on E85, I will have to get one. I think a Flex w/an Ecoboost35 would do the trick!