I understand the beloved ranger comment.

I take delivery of two more new ones next week, and have to bid farewell to two of my older ones.

120k miles each,

deliveries 6 days a week. never had to invest a cent past basic maint. never missed a day of work.

why is that a bad thing?

Because Ford hates reliable, cheap to run/maintain cars and trucks.

The only way to survive today is to build junk.

Hey...I think Ford is a success!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on what happens in the movie, nothing makes it.

just a post to put this back at the top because a couple of other threads are currently looking like they will be "Pantherized".................modration Dean style.....

Edited by Deanh

So what's the 2K9 CV supposed to be?

Any significant changes? I've read rumors that it is supposed to be a major up-grade. For example, here on BON, some 2 years ago, there was a post about a police chiefs conference in the south-west that had a presentation from Ford indicating that changes would be made for 2K9. However, that was then, and this is now.

Edited by Edstock

• 7 months later...

Well...thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead....

Should've done this awhile ago.

BTW: From here forward, if, in my judgment or Nick's, any thread goes irreparably OT on panthers, it will be closed. Any thread started on the panthers will be summarily closed. There's a forum for panthers, and several panther themed sites out there. I'm sorry that such draconian measures must be resorted to, but the immaturity of some board members has left me with no other choice.

http://www.blueovalforums.com/forums/index...st&p=400926

Wanted to convey thanks :cheerleader: s, for bringing up Panthers in almost every thread and causing this, and the minority gets to be on the receiving end of it, but the personal attacks were a nice touch. Yay team! :cheerleader:

So, now that the "Panther Mafia" has successfully been locked away in the BON closet, I figure we can utliize this thread for most of our Panther ramblings on those rare occcasions that the pro-Panther people actually initiate them.

Also, since we'll no longer be allowed to respond to all the :cheerleader: s standard issue erroneous Panther attacks in all the other non-Panther threads, we can just quotes/post those responses & links here instead since we know the :cheerleader: s will continue business as usual unabashed. That is all.

Edited by Armada Master

Well...thought I'd bring this thread back from the dead....

Wanted to convey thanks :redcard: s, for bringing up :redcard: in almost every thread and causing this, and the minority gets to be on the receiving end of it, but the personal attacks were a nice touch. Yay team! :redcard:

So, now that the " :redcard: Mafia" has successfully been locked away in the BON closet, I figure we can utliize this thread for most of our :redcard: ramblings on those rare occcasions that the pro- :redcard: people actually initiate them.

Also, since we'll no longer be allowed to respond to all the :redcard: s standard issue erroneous :redcard: attacks in all the other non- :redcard: threads, we can just quotes/post those responses & links here instead since we know the :redcard: s will continue business as usual unabashed. That is all.

I find it amusing that you consider yourself part of the " :redcard: mafia"....have you ever owned one? Not according to your very own listing in your signature.

PS: I fixed your posting too :stirpot:

Gotta tell ya...I don't "hate" Panther.....but it is long in the tooth and definitely in need of a serious upgrade and/or replacement. D3 chassis will not cut it here. D3 is fine for it's applications, but the market that Panther serves will not take to D3 in any manner. Any replacement to Panther will likely not retain body on frame construction. But rear drive with all wheel drive as an option is a must for this design.

Have you actually ever driven any of the cars you seem intent on bashing?

Looking at your sig, one might wonder why you would come to a Ford related board?

Go troll on a GM website....jesus man your driving a caprice.....LOL

Source

Have you actually ever driven any of the cars you seem intent on bashing?

Yes, I have driven several, drove one this week in fact.

Looking at your sig, one might wonder why you would come to a Ford related board?

Makes sense, Ford is all about attracting new customers, eh?

Go troll on a GM website....

Troll is a pretty flexible term on here, P71_CrownVic drives a Ford and gets treated far worse. :ohsnap:

jesus man your driving a caprice.....LOL

Thanks for the compliment.

• 2 months later...