New Mustang Spyshots

Fords#1Fan

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sure then they (ford) can pimp farrah fawcett as well...and lets not forget those ghia emblamns on the c-pillar...if ford does this then besides the taillights looking like shit the whole car will...

:finger: for you again. Hell, you can't even SEE the tail lights in ANY of these pictures aside from bits and pieces of them.

sure then they (ford) can pimp farrah fawcett as well...and lets not forget those ghia emblamns on the c-pillar...if ford does this then besides the taillights looking like shit the whole car will...

I forgot about the most excellent Ghia upgrade package. Those II's were sweet. Not just them but the Ghia emblem has a rich heritage - my family had a silver Granada with the Ghia interior upgrade and emblem, those maroon corduroy like seats in the Granda would be so cool in the mustang.

Seriously though, still impossible to tell what the next mustang looks like, tailights included. Though those rectangular HVAC vents look square and large as heck, trying to figure out how that new interior is going to look. I really like the Guages and round HVAC on my mustang - actually other than the actual radio and HVAC controls the whole interior of the current mustang is perfect to me, so its hard to imagine improvements.

Seriously though, still impossible to tell what the next mustang looks like, tailights included. Though those rectangular HVAC vents look square and large as heck, trying to figure out how that new interior is going to look. I really like the Guages and round HVAC on my mustang - actually other than the actual radio and HVAC controls the whole interior of the current mustang is perfect to me, so its hard to imagine improvements.

This Mustang has been built for the Muslim market for folk like Lincoln Fan in mind, its not the HVAC it's the Mustang HIJAB, l agree with you there is not much you can tell from this.

This Mustang has been built for the Muslim market for folk like Lincoln Fan in mind, its not the HVAC it's the Mustang HIJAB, l agree with you there is not much you can tell from this.

Had to google that, found http://www.hijabs-r-us.com/ A practice somewhat foreign to many Americans at with an oh so American website name. I don't know why but something about that website name makes me chuckle. Though it doesn't have Geoffrey the Giraff

we can see enuff of those taillights too know they look like shit..now all those idiots at ford need to do is add the cheese crater shit treatment and we have 80's retro..i imagine farrah fawcett edition is next..yeah lets go mustang 2 retro...taillights on the protoype just look terrible..must be another ford bright idea...

You're becoming very anti-Ford lately snooter, has Pscario been brainwashing you?

Edited by rmc523

I forgot about the most excellent Ghia upgrade package. Those II's were sweet. Not just them but the Ghia emblem has a rich heritage - my family had a silver Granada with the Ghia interior upgrade and emblem, those maroon corduroy like seats in the Granda would be so cool in the mustang.

I too like the current interior, I don't even mind the controls. Of course, if I had a Mustang, I'd get it w/ a nav system (gets rid of the brick) and the electronic air controls, so it'd look a little better.

Maybe the side vents will still be round?????

Something like this?

I think the NAV needs to higher....for better sight line. And defog is too low and behind the shifter.

Looks good as usual Tim.

While it's possible that the outer vents could remain round (like Mazda 3, RX-8 -I believe), I'm not sure how that'd look with the outer circluar silver vents and inner black square ones.

All we can do is wait to see it revealed.

anti ford?...nah..the stock price does piss me off however....i do want ford to get its act together much like gm seems to have done as of late.i cannot stand that ford is looking at falling behing honda in usa sales...that should be a huge wake up to ford management and uaw workers..far as new mustang goes....we shall see soon enuff what they changed or did not change

Chrome is not a bad thing you know. From what I see its going to look very good.

Good God, do you work for Ford pr or something???

You didn't even bother to address the point here, chrome doesn't belong on the front of a Mustang, this isn't 1965, it isn't a truck or a luxury car, on every Mustang site people have been barfing at the thought of cheap plasti-chrome on the front of the Mustang. Hopefully it's just a test mule thing, but the point is to let Ford know now not to Focus-ize the Mustang.

Get it?

You didn't even bother to address the point here, chrome doesn't belong on the front of a Mustang, this isn't 1965, it isn't a truck or a luxury car, on every Mustang site people have been barfing at the thought of cheap plasti-chrome on the front of the Mustang. Hopefully it's just a test mule thing, but the point is to let Ford know now not to Focus-ize the Mustang.

Get it?

I don't see it as a bad thing. I see no problem with there being chrome on the front of a Mustang, not in the right amounts anyway.

The recollections about the Mustang II era Ghia package are funny - the padded vinyl roof, corduroy interior, and yes, even the chrome trunk rack, just would not fly in the 21st century. Not even in a "retro" way.

That said, the basic idea behind the Grande', Ghia, and to a lesser extent, LX, could be applied to the current car - notchback, more luxury features, less aggressively sporty. Could appeal to a slightly different, wider, audience, and likely would have no appreciable impact to sales of sportier models... did the the Grande', etc, harm sales of the sportier Mustangs, or increase the overall number of Mustangs sold? Also, sort of fills the "need" for a personal coupe, ala TBird.

Besides, some people - not me - prefer the traditional roofline.

Get it?

Yes, we get it. Blueblood doesn't like chrome. The opinions voiced by Blueblood do not necessarily represent the opinions of Ford Design or the general public, however.

You may as well say that this isn't 1965 so there shouldn't be a rear-wheel-drive, V8-powered, two-door coupe. Who buys those anymore? It barely has a back seat!