2008 Focus Sales Surge 36%

range

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh huh. If someone had said their transmission had died within 15,000 you'd be all over it like white trash at a Britney Spears family reunion. But if someone had no problems, it's downplayed and treated as a joke. You are such a moron it's indescribable.

I'm sorry, I just don't see the significance of a car being flawless for 15,000 miles...I always thought that's how they are supposed to work.

Do you find it significant that when you push the "w" key on your keyboard...a "w" appears on the screen?

Do you find it significant that when you push the button to open the garage door...it opens?

Do you find it significant that when you push "start" on the microwave, it starts cooking your food?

Do you find it significant that when you flip a light switch, the lights come on?

Do you find it significant that when your clothes come out of the washer machine...they are clean?

Do you find it significant that when you put your newly washed clothes in the dryer, they come out dry?

Do you find it significant that when you put your shoes on, your feet are dry and protected?

Do you find it significant that when you go to fill up your Fusion and you choose 87 octane fuel, 87 octane fuel comes out of the nozzle?

Do you find it significant that when you use you lawn mower to cut the grass, the grass gets shorter?

Do you find it significant that when you go boating that the boat floats?

Do you find it significant that when you put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and run it, they come out clean?

I sure don't.

Edited by P71_CrownVic

I'm sorry, I just don't see the significance of a car being flawless for 15,000 miles...I always thought that's how they are supposed to work.

***** LOTS OF MORONIC STUFF I DON'T CARE TO QUOTE *****

I tell you what I would find significant: If I ever saw anything even remotely intelligent come out of one of your posts. So far the only things I've seen is ignorant bullshit like the post above.

I tell you what I would find significant: If I ever saw anything even remotely intelligent come out of one of your posts. So far the only things I've seen is ignorant bullshit like the post above.

:hysterical:...are you the type of person that gives EVERYONE an award "just for trying", or "doing what they are supposed to do"?

You did what you are supposed to do...I find that significant enough to give you an award.

:hysterical:

:hysterical:...are you the type of person that gives EVERYONE an award "just for trying", or "doing what they are supposed to do"?

:hysterical:

That's funny because JD Powers gives the same recognition for initial quality. But of course, those idiots don't have fua cking clue like you, right? :hysterical:

I guess I'll give you an award: You get the first ever BOFFO.

Here's hint: BOF stands for Blue Oval Forums. I guess your two neurons will need some time to figure out what the FO means. :hysterical:

Edited by TomServo92

I like the new "Jacks" emblem in your sig.

Me too. There was an 18 month soap opera that led up to this.

The old Bugs Bunny knock-off is gone (the U had a Wile E Coyote knock-off). Its replacement is also much better than I expected.

On the other hand, the U replaced its Wile E Coyote with a thoroughly implausible canine...

usd.gif

Coyotes just do not look like this.

They look like this:

coyote.jpg

And were described thus by Twain:

The cayote is a living, breathing allegory of Want. He is always hungry. He is always poor, out of luck and friendless. The meanest creatures despise him and even the flea would desert him for a velocipede

As opposed to the Jackrabbit:

He is well named. He is just like any other rabbit, except that he is from one-third to twice as large, has longer legs in proportion to his size, and has the most preposterous ears that ever were mounted on any creature but the jackass. When he is sitting quiet, thinking about his sins, or is absent-minded...his majestic ears project him conspicuously; but the breaking of a twig will scare him nearly to death, and then he tilts his ears back gently and starts for home...

Me too. There was an 18 month soap opera that led up to this.

The old Bugs Bunny knock-off is gone (the U had a Wile E Coyote knock-off). Its replacement is also much better than I expected.

On the other hand, the U replaced its Wile E Coyote with a thoroughly implausible canine...

usd.gif

Coyotes just do not look like this.

They look like this:

coyote.jpg

And were described thus by Twain:

As opposed to the Jackrabbit:

How come you switched back to the old emblem, you could post both I assume.

Sorry to take this thread off topic.

That's funny because JD Powers gives the same recognition for initial quality. But of course, those idiots don't have fua cking clue like you, right? :hysterical:

I guess I'll give you an award: You get the first ever BOFFO.

Here's hint: BOF stands for Blue Oval Forums. I guess your two neurons will need some time to figure out what the FO means. :hysterical:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:

I'm in stitches...

So I see the Cornhuskers have got you on their football schedule coming up -- 2009 I believe. That ought to be entertaining. :hysterical:

Yeah. We've got Minnesota, Iowa State, Illinois, and you guys over the next 4 years.

Got a decent shot at beating ISU & Minnesota, IMO.

Cornhuskers? Not a chance. BTW, 'visiting' team ticket allowance at Memorial Statidum? 150 tickets, give or take.

Your new guy Pellini bent a few principles by coaxing one of our verbals to take a chance at a walk-on this fall.

http://www.huskers.com/SportSelect.dbml?DB...=22&SPSID=3

I think we've got a tougher non-conf schedule this year than you do. Aside from Va Tech, it's nothing more than paid patsies.

I think we've got a tougher non-conf schedule this year than you do. Aside from Va Tech, it's nothing more than paid patsies.

Heck, after the last few seasons, I'll be glad to see them beat up on a few patsies. Just so long as they start WINNING again. It has been frustrating, to say the least. I've got hope for what Pellini is putting together though.

Heck, after the last few seasons, I'll be glad to see them beat up on a few patsies. Just so long as they start WINNING again. It has been frustrating, to say the least. I've got hope for what Pellini is putting together though.

I dunno. I think Nebraska's severely off the rails at this point.

I mean you've got 4 years of Callahan recruiting to work through, plus you suddenly have to compete with Kansas and Mizzou for recruits (assuming their seasons weren't flukes).

Pellini's ridiculous number of blue-shirts (preferred walk-ons) may be a quick way to work through the Callahan mess, but it could also seriously cheese off the players on the team.

Not to mention guys like Holt that have a slim shot at making the Husker roster, but who could've been 4 year starters at State. I don't know that Pellini's doing himself or anyone else any favors with this approach.

==

IMO, you guys can't escape the ghost of Bob Devaney, and that's not necessarily a good thing.