BMW IS GOING TO BUY VOLVO FROM FORD MOTOR

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

attorneys are losers that's why they make a good living.

No. You are a loser. Doesn't matter what you do for a living (doing tax returns), you will always be a loser.

Tell me, do you still live with your Mom?

Well, I used to enjoy reading the posts and talk about cars here. Now I find it less and less about cars.

I guess maybe that's what these trolls want...to drive people out of here. The lack of response from the admin is very frustrating, but I guess this is their property and they can do whatever they please.

What a dumb ass...

Well, I used to enjoy reading the posts and talk about cars here. Now I find it less and less about cars.

I guess maybe that's what these trolls want...to drive people out of here. The lack of response from the admin is very frustrating, but I guess this is their property and they can do whatever they please.

My sentiments exactly. A lot of things fly around here that typically don't on other boards, and I honestly think it's time for a little spring cleaning or at least the addition of another admin. Hell I'll volunteer myself if they can't find anyone to do it.

Edited by Michael Reynolds

u called me a tax boy, yesterday, so i call you elevator boy. i am willing to bet you have a really fat girlfriend.

No. You are a loser. Doesn't matter what you do for a living (doing tax returns), you will always be a loser.Tell me, do you still live with your Mom?
Edited by salsakingcpa

no wonder US in a such a mess; people like nica use of plageriasm because these people have any dignity that they ever had, education gone down the pits, any ingenuity/originality is out to window, sad.. I HAVE THE CUTEST SHADE OF RED LIPSTICK.

1. Proper nouns are supposed to be capitalized.

2. My name is Nick, not Nica.

3. You spelled "plagiarism" incorrectly.

4. "gone down the pits" is improper English.

I graduated college with a 3.56 GPA, Cum Laude. Try it on someone else, Salsa.

u called me a tax boy, yesterday, so i call you elevator boy. i am willing to bet you have a really fat girlfriend.

You're a loser. Now hurry up and finish those tax returns so you can go back to playing Dungeons & Dragons.

it is not what you get; it is what you have become a worthless ...

1. Proper nouns are supposed to be capitalized.2. My name is Nick, not Nica.

. You spelled "plagiarism" incorrectly.4. "gone down the pits" is improper English.

I graduated college with a 3.56 GPA, Cum Laude. Try it on someone else, Salsa.

it is not what you get; it is what you have become a worthless ...

Your posts remind me of a poorly translated foreign film. By the way, that is being generous.

BTW: I have a feeling RJ will step in here pretty soon with a "Don't feed the troll" sign .. something like this:

feed_trolls.gif

Edited by SVT_MAN

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!!!

I had a professor from Vietnam in my second year of college for a Java programming class who thought the word "cook" was a direct synonym for the word "make." Let me tell you, that class was quite entertaining when she would say things like "Let me cook up some problems for you all!" :hysterical:

We were all rolling on the floor and she could not figure out why.

I had a professor from Vietnam in my second year of college for a Java programming class who thought the word "cook" was a direct synonym for the word "make." Let me tell you, that class was quite entertaining when she would say things like "Let me cook up some problems for you all!" :hysterical:

We were all rolling on the floor and she could not figure out why.

That begs the question, can we cook Salsakingcpa go away?

actually it's an egscock sized if, because it's going to happen; obviously a simple minded person like you, as you admitted it, won't ever occur in your simple minded mind. no wonder all big 3 are going out of business, although ford wants to come back these days. Ford lost how many billions, gm lost 31+ billion, etc etc that's what happens when simple minded people run businesses.

"because it's going to happen". That's your opinion. Only time will tell how the Quandt family feels about it, because it's their decision. Right now, they're probably thinking about the Isetta, and who to invite for Kiel Woche this summer and what this year's Bayreuth operas will be like.

"that's what happens when simple minded people run businesses". No, that's what happens when you buy-out UAW retirements. As we have seen with Ford, the re-structuring has been anything but simple-minded.