cobalt spy shots

blazerdude20

• 2 weeks later...
Yep. Basically looks like a stretched, pulled, and smooshed Malibu. Not offensive at all, but not too exciting either.

LOl, Yeah, because the new Focus has that look that gets the girls all wet and makes their blood boil.

It looks as good or better than the Focus. There's nothing wrong with either car. Frankly I think between the two of them the domestics have come up with a couple of good reasons not to buy a Corolla or a Civic.

LOl, Yeah, because the new Focus has that look that gets the girls all wet and makes their blood boil.

It looks as good or better than the Focus. There's nothing wrong with either car. Frankly I think between the two of them the domestics have come up with a couple of good reasons not to buy a Corolla or a Civic.

Who the heck said anything about the Focus? For the thousandth time, I think the Focus is ugly. I didn't really say the new Cobalt was ugly either...just that its design influence from the Malibu is more than apparent.