• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

could be...but then again it could be that people think that he's got his head up his ass.......don't really know what he's doing....you know...lacks the qualifications.......you choose

I wouldn't want the job, but the barbeques would rock....I fear he is trying to do too much at one time, BUT, and its a huge BUT, I don't think the scenario would be any better if the "other" party had gained power...that said, I chuckle at these statistics...do you REALLY think the losing party ( irrespective of their denomination ) would ever give their nemesis a true thumbs up????? doubtful, no job security in that is there?....and all politicians have their heads up their ass's...its a matter of whos really pushing the limit....

could be...but then again it could be that people think that he's got his head up his ass.......don't really know what he's doing....you know...lacks the qualifications.......you choose

Nap...thats why the 'figurehead" surrounds himself in so called experts.....marionettes really....hell, look at Georgy ( and WTF was Cheney all about??????? )

Just after taking a long hit off the hashish pipe today in Turkey obama was quoted as saying:

"We will convey our deep appreciation for the Islamic faith, which has done so much over so many centuries to shape the world for the better, including my own country," Obama said.

maybe he should ask the people who lost loved-ones in the WTC

Edited by napfirst

Just after taking a long hit off the hashish pipe today in Turkey obama was quoted as saying:

agree to an extent, but realize the actions of a few do nat warrant the judgement of all...there are extremists in EVERY faction...ESPECIALLY RELIGION...man I remember a Nun with a pennant for rapping hands with a metal edged ruler in Sunday School!....were ALL Nuns like her.....YEP! LOL!

Edited by Deanh

There you go lumping hundreds of millions of people together with the most misguided worst of their co-religionists. Would you do that with all faiths or just Muslims?

Maybe you should go take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you think you're better than the people who don't think like you...and the people that are different from you.

Maybe you should go take a long look in the mirror and ask yourself why you think you're better than the people who don't think like you...and the people that are different from you.

Maybe you should do the same since you seem to be judging me......how about that.....?

There you go lumping hundreds of millions of people together with the most misguided worst of their co-religionists. Would you do that with all faiths or just Muslims?

I did me some of that there research stuff and you'll never guess what I discovered.....there were no Catholics, Jews or Protestants involved in the WTC bombing, the USS Cole bombing, the bombing of the US Marine barracks in Beriut or the Bali bombings......the beheadings of Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl isn't that strange?.......but knowing you, you probably have more heartburn over some evangelical demonstrating against abortion rights.......go figure!

Maybe you should do the same since you seem to be judging me......how about that.....?

but nap...thats hypocritical...you sure are judging ALL Muslims by the look of it....beleive it or not the basis of the Muslim religion is utter peace....the blame rests on a few whack jobs...not ALL Muslims...

I did me some of that there research stuff and you'll never guess what I discovered.....there were no Catholics, Jews or Protestants involved in the WTC bombing, the USS Cole bombing, the bombing of the US Marine barracks in Beriut or the Bali bombings......the beheadings of Nick Berg and Daniel Pearl isn't that strange?.......but knowing you, you probably have more heartburn over some evangelical demonstrating against abortion rights.......go figure!

Which Muslim group was it that blew up the federal building in Oklahoma City?

Ask an englishman if the protestants or catholics do any bombings.

Looks like every group has them.

Christian terrorism

United States

Ku Klux Klan with a burning crossBeginning in the late nineteenth century, white supremacist Ku Klux Klan members in the Southern United States engaged in arson, beatings, cross burning, destruction of property, lynching, murder, rape, tar-and-feathering, and whipping against African Americans and other social or ethnic minorities.[43]

During the twentieth century, members of extremist groups such as the Army of God began executing attacks against abortion clinics and doctors across the United States.[44][45][46] A number of terrorist attacks, including the Centennial Olympic Park bombing during the 1996 Summer Olympics, were carried out by individuals and groups with ties to the Christian Identity and Christian Patriot movements; including the Aryan Nations and the Lambs of Christ.[47]:105–120 A group called Concerned Christians unsuccessfully planned to to attack holy sites in Jerusalem at the end of 1999, believing that their deaths would "lead them to heaven."[48][49]

1994: Jewish settler kills 30 at holy site

A Giant Step for Northern Ireland

A more definitive peace was achieved in Northern Ireland, where sectarian violence between Catholics and Protestants has resulted in more than 3,000 deaths since 1969.

since we're keeping score......which group of terrorist have murdered the most American citizens on American soil......

Well, define "group of terrorists". I would venture to guess it's the Bloods or the Crips. They sure operate like terrorists in my book.

Hopefully you now have a better one? :lol:

sorry, I just have a problem equating someone who chooses a violent gang lifestyle and dies in the process to innocent people getting blown up while sitting in their offices.....I'm sure there are some innocent people killed in gang violence, but I bet the majority are particpants.....

sorry, I just have a problem equating someone who chooses a violent gang lifestyle and dies in the process to innocent people getting blown up while sitting in their offices.....I'm sure there are some innocent people killed in gang violence, but I bet the majority are particpants.....

Yes, they often kill each other, but they do it with little regard to anyone else who might just happen to be around at the time. Then you must ignore the extortion, racketeering, drug dealing, etc that they are involved with. Gangs are far more dangerous to our country as a whole than any so-called "terrorist" organization. Do they go around blowing up cafes to make a point? No. They don't have to. They have more power than terrorist groups do already. They don't have to resort to such measures to get their message across.

Edited by NickF1011