That's right, no country has achieved what should be the goal. That doesn't mean we should stop striving for equality.

When do we say enough is enough and stop wasting money on it and take care of starving children? When? 50 years (3 generations), 100 years (5 generations), 200 years (10 Generations)...? Countries rise and fall in 20, 50 100 years.

When will simply killing someone be bad enough and we wont have to worry about hate? When will hate be removed?

I can think of many really good things to do for children, homeless, elderly, mentally ill. But that money is used up by special interests that only grow bigger and bigger and bigger.

Peace and Blessings

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't find people who ignore reality (for example, the reality that Barack Obama has what would be considered black skin, and the significance of that) to be relevant to a conversation. It's like arguing with the wind.

Again. His skin color is either irrelevant or relevant.

If irrelevant, because we are not playing race. Then it is irrelevant.

If relevant, because you want a black man. Then push for a black man. Not a White Arab.

When you just want a Black man, any Black man, then you solve nothing.

No one cares that he is Black except for racists. Because if they were objective they would easily acknowledge that He is not racially black or economically Black.

Peace and Blessings

You know what, that's it. I'm not playing this game anymore.

Excellent. I have been waiting for you to stop playing at this and consider logic. Not just some peoples supposed needs and a supposed solution to those needs.

Just how is Obama meeting the needs of the Black community at this point? Is he doing it simply by being dark skinned?

Or is there something more?

If there is nothing more, then just his skin color, people will soon become very disillusioned with their idea of what they thought he was going to accomplish FOR them. And then they will turn on him because he did not Fix things for them. And you are feeding into that frenzy. Hope in another to fix your problems is too often dashed against the wall. And a Black president is likely more interested in winning another election then fixing things for the Black people, even if he could.

They will soon realize that He can not accomplish anything FOR them.

It is individuals that accomplishes things. And as a collective many individuals accomplish things. This then changes their own perceptions on life. But no one person does it for them. Certainly not a politician.

Peace and Blessings

You can look at it however you want, because you aren't black. It's important to try to look at things through their eyes, to walk in their shoes. They are still not equal in society. They rate lower on every indicator.

No I am not black moron, I don't have to be. If you would study history a bit. You'd find the Native Americans suffered even greater tragedies the the slaves. They are still suffering. have you ever read the history of wounded knee, the trail of tears, anything like that. I somehow doubt you have.

It's like this moron, you don't have to be black to understand what racism is or about.

Edited by mikem12

No I am not black moron, I don't have to be. If you would study history a bit. You'd find the Native Americans suffered even greater tragedies the the slaves. They are still suffering. have you ever read the history of wounded knee, the trail of tears, anything like that. I somehow doubt you have.

It's like this moron, you don't have to be black to understand what racism is or about.

Thank you. (except for the moron part) ;)

Its like this.

One will never understand racism or anything else if they bring preconceived ideas to the discussion and refuse to yield on the broken ones let alone Any of them.

Man abuses man. There is no group innocent of this. Just like the flue, group on group abuse rolls around the surface of the world and is only limited by close proximity.

Peace and Blessings

I know more about what has happened to Aboriginal people than you could ever imagine. I see it every day. I see what we've done to defeat a people...and they're still defeated. Black people in the US feel the same way though. I've listened to them enough to know that. You haven't obviously. You're also obviously incapable of carrying on a civilized conversation. Good day to you sir.

I know more about what has happened to Aboriginal people than you could ever imagine. I see it every day. I see what we've done to defeat a people...and they're still defeated. Black people in the US feel the same way though. I've listened to them enough to know that. You haven't obviously. You're also obviously incapable of carrying on a civilized conversation. Good day to you sir.

wow you insult people then you want civilized conservation. did i hert'm diddle feelins? typical cry baby liberal!

So just how many black US citizens do you know.....? 10, 20...50?..or are you just parroting the liberal media?

So just how many black US citizens do you know.....? 10, 20...50?..or are you just parroting the liberal media?

ah come on don't paint him into a corner. Hell it's obvious he knows more about Canada and the US than anyone here. All you have to do is listen.

If you would study history a bit. You'd find the Native Americans suffered even greater tragedies the the slaves.

Really? Dead is dead. Those slave ships were a really comfortable way to travel.

They are still suffering. have you ever read the history of wounded knee, the trail of tears, anything like that. I somehow doubt you have.

Spent 4 years working on a Reserve; some are still suffering, some aren't.

It's like this, moron, you want to make a logical argument, leave the epithets out of it, you micro-cephallic son of a syphlitic Tunisian whore.

It's like this, moron, you want to make a logical argument, leave the epithets out of it, you micro-cephallic son of a syphlitic Tunisian whore.

Now that's funny, an insult but a funny one.

p.s.you spelled some of it wrong :shades:

Really? Dead is dead. Those slave ships were a really comfortable way to travel.

Careful talking bout slave ships. Obama family were Traders not Slaves...

Peace and Blessings

Yes, that's right. It's the same as blacks in the US. Some are suffering, and some aren't. We created a problem a long time ago, and though we've gona long way towards fixing it, we aren't done yet.

Careful talking bout slave ships. Obama family were Traders not Slaves...

Peace and Blessings

Please cite sources. Of course, you're aware that Obama's kin were on the wrong side of the continent. The slave trade to the US was primarily from West Africa.

Knowledge and Comprehension