F150 now 50% off msrp

snooter

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then you have not seen the link to the Ford supplied window sticker.

The MSRP including FORD OPTIONS is about $30,500.

And DEALER ADD-ONS do not affect FORD MSRP. That's why they're called ADD-ONS.

You can try and make it work for you anyway you deem fit Jensen. The bottom line is that the dealer is advertising 50% off MSRP. This is what i have seen in commercials in several states. This is what this dealer is advertising. Is it a ploy to get you in the door and then only offer you 32%? I don't know. I never made it through the door of any of these dealers.

I would say that Jim Click is skirting the law on truthful advertising............ and is solidly in the grey area.

LOL, what an individual dealership wants to advertise is his business. It has nothing to do with what Ford has for discounts. If they want to play games with MSRP (add-on paint protection at $1250 and such), to make their 50% off add "appear" to be legit................ well, they are the ones who will get to pay for the poor publicity they get when customers come in expecting to truly get 50% off of a truck. I will tell you that Jim Click is doing this to compete with local Dodge stores that are advertising 50% off.

Is it right................ no. Does it prove your point................... no. It just proves that they are being short sighted.

Frankly, I would love to see their add-ons to get to an MSRP of over $36K for that truck. Talk about a big ol pile of steaming BS.

BTW, we know you have never been to any of these dealers. You wouldn't buy a Ford if it came with Pamela Anderson handcuffed to the back seat.

Maybe you should think before posting the typical childish nonsense we see from you over and over. You are a mod??? Unbelievable.

YOU assert that Ford is selling trucks at 50% off MSRP 'all the time', and yet you furnish not a shred of evidence to support your assertion. In fact you openly state that YOU don't know what you're talking about because YOU have never taken time to research what you have asserted.

Therefore, YOU should either accept the criticism that is due ANYONE that spouts off about something they haven't the slightest idea about, or YOU should shut up.

Since you don't like the criticism, I suggest you confine yourself to things you understand.

That deal doesn't look to me to be a whole lot better than what you have always been able to buy that truck for....if you know what you are doing. Anyone on here has always been able to get X plan or Employee pricing minus rebates with a cash purchase minus anything else they are giving away. Especially on a mythical truck unlike anything you are likely to buy. Or is it a slightly used new truck? Or do they make up thie profit on finance fees, insurance, extended warranties, etc. They aren't selling anything 50% off....that's for sure. It's not difficult to find out about any special regional deals from Ford to dealership....and bargain for that as well.

They know everyone's hot button on these high fuel users is thinking you're getting some fantastic deal to help pay for the fuel.

Edited by Ralph Greene

Deal states "Up to 50% OFF". Also, for the appropriate discount, you must see dealer for details. What are these details we must know about and what are their strict guidelines. I bet you there are very few, probably none that will qualify for every discount, rebate or whatever that makes up the potential 50% off.

Edited by V8-X

YOU assert that Ford is selling trucks at 50% off MSRP 'all the time', and yet you furnish not a shred of evidence to support your assertion. In fact you openly state that YOU don't know what you're talking about because YOU have never taken time to research what you have asserted.

Therefore, YOU should either accept the criticism that is due ANYONE that spouts off about something they haven't the slightest idea about, or YOU should shut up.

Since you don't like the criticism, I suggest you confine yourself to things you understand.

That would confine him to...

NOTHING!

You are a mod??? Unbelievable.

teehee.gif

You are one gigantic steaming pile of bullshit.

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Hmmmm............

Edited by P71_CrownVic

Hmmmm............

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

Well we can all go home now as I'm sure everyone has blown these rules at one time or another. :stirpot:

Would the last person to leave pleaseget the lights. :hysterical:

P you wouldn't be implying someone can do what you cannot, would you. :shades:

Well we can all go home now as I'm sure everyone has blown these rules at one time or another. :stirpot:

Right...but if a "troll" or "Panther Mafa" member starts it...they get banned. If a :cheerleader: starts it, it is ignored.

P you wouldn't be implying someone can do what you cannot, would you. :shades:

No...not at all...look.gif

...I might get banned for that...

P, you have played fast and loose with the rules for long enough to know that there is a certain amount of tolerance given to EVERYONE on this board until they have used it all up, then, the suspensions and banning begins. But, like you and your "ilk" are all apt to do on a regular basis is to point out every little failing of another to try to justify your TRUCKLOAD of failings that are following you wherever you go on this board. Face it, we all know you are a critic of Ford and all that they've tried to do to right the ship, there's no need to harp on it every waking moment. But, if that's what brings you happiness, then so be it. Go hide behind a board policy that you and others like you have violated in the past to cast stones at other people on this board that have been the subject of attacks that are very similar to the one you point out, it only makes you look more and more like the child that we all are coming to believe you are with respect to your level of maturity and intelligence.

If you sling mud, don't cry when you get hit in the face with crap. You come here, you bad mouth other members on the board, and then you cry about how people are picking on you?

Here's a thought: Quit picking fights.

I'm pretty new to these forums, but I've already been insulted, cursed at, insulted and cursed in return. I've been very politely warned by Jensen, and flown off the handle a few times... But I'm a big boy, I can handle it. We all get heated in a good debate... That being said, LOL doesn't debate. He just insults anything said by anybody, bashes any thing posted, and spews crap that he has NO basis for. My honest opinion is that someone who jumps into conversations with no intention of doing anything but pissing off everybody has no business being here. If he EVER posted something constructive or informative, that would be one thing, but I challenge the moderators to find that post. Seriously,why is he still here if not to act like a child and get a rise out of people. Mommy didn't pay enough attention to him, and now he's mad that he had a diaper full of his own filth strapped on, so he figures the anonymity of typing will get him attention. Ignore him altogether, as I am going to do from this post on, and he'll get tired of talking to nobody and leave, or eventually say something that will make the moderators realize that he truly has NO business here. Good day LOL.

P71 obviously doesn't realize that the comment,

You are one gigantic steaming pile of bullshit.

was NOT

knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law

It was an accurate description of a persistent troll. If it appeared "inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane", you might consider that any other words would be obfuscation.

Besides, it's not like he was called

"a maggot-brained microcephalic son of a syphilitic Tunisian whore", or some more personally-tailored opprobrium.