New Camaro interior pic

White99GT

My first car was a '68 Firebird I bought in 1973.

IMHO, there was nothing better than," drunk, impromptu, cheap, dirty, no name, smoking sex" in a pony car. The early '70s were fun times....

I remember (reminiscing harp music now plays).......... a few of my "dates' would wave at friends leaving the bar while looking out the back window of the 'bird.

Pony car fun in the '70s...... The list is long... :ohsnap:

Now back to present time....

My first car was a '68 Firebird I bought in 1973.

IMHO, there was nothing better than," drunk, impromptu, cheap, dirty, no name, smoking sex" in a pony car. The early '70s were fun times....

I remember (reminiscing harp music now plays).......... a few of my "dates' would wave at friends leaving the bar while looking out the back window of the 'bird.

Pony car fun in the '70s...... The list is long... :ohsnap:

Now back to present time....

Man.... I think that *I* may even need a cigarette after reading THAT post! :lol:

Also... don't forget some kind of cobbled up version of either of these on the back end!

550435_Mudflap_150.jpg

mud-flap-back-off-yosemite-sam-741908.jpg

Plus one of these on the rear bumper or back window!

Confederate%20Flag%20Bumper%20Sticker.jpg

-Ovaltine

Edited by Ovaltine

Don't know for certain, but I don't see where they would mount a screen, unless it was a pop-out unit.

That's why I'm asking, it doesn't look possible with this dashboard configuration. Not acceptable! Design without content is not worth getting behind!

When doing a repro of a retro it is necessary to copy it correctly. This looks like a cheap Toyota dash from the 70's. The original, with nice technological updates would have been more appropriate. At the prices they are charging for this typical Chevy P.O.S., they could have made it a true reproduction. Just like the Cahllenger, another over-priced toy that has bee introduced as on overblown, bloated, over-epensive automobve bauble. It has missed the point, as Chevy usually does.