obama calls Palen a pig

truckster

"That is why people are so fervent about Obama, because he is not in the same party as Bush, nor has he shown any support for Bush's failed policy."

Try using the whole sentence idiot. Typical Republican, twist what people say to make yourself look smarter.

The Republican party, which John McCain and George W. Bush belong to, has screwed the country to hell. That is the reason why Obama is so popular, he is not one of them. Hell, just about any Democratic nomination would've stirred the population. Whether you like it or not, they did it to themselves.

are you brain dead?

you have two points in one sentence,i used the first.

And I'm not a Republican,show me in any post you can find that i said i was.

"That is the reason why Obama is so popular, he is not one of them."

There you go again! You should quit before I'm not the only one who thinks your an uneducated

moron.

You keep shitting and falling back in it. :hysterical:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"That is why people are so fervent about Obama, because he is not in the same party as Bush, nor has he shown any support for Bush's failed policy."

Try using the whole sentence idiot. Typical Republican, twist what people say to make yourself look smarter.

The Republican party, which John McCain and George W. Bush belong to, has screwed the country to hell. That is the reason why Obama is so popular, he is not one of them. Hell, just about any Democratic nomination would've stirred the population. Whether you like it or not, they did it to themselves.

The whole system is screwed up, the Democrats have been running Washington for the last two years or have you forgotten that?

We bounce back and forth between the two parties, one party screws us so we throw them out and put the other bums in... then they screw us so we throw them out and put the first set of bums back in...

I have a lot more faith in McCain going up against his own party than I have of Obama going up against his. It's time to change the way things are done, not just who's doing it.

Edited by mulewright

The whole system is screwed up, the Democrats have been running Washington for the last two years or have you forgotten that?

We bounce back and forth between the two parties, one party screws us so we throw them out and put the other bums in... then they screw us so we throw them out and put the first set of bums back in...

I have a lot more faith in McCain going up against his own party than I have of Obama going up against his. It's time to change the way things are done, not just who's doing it.

Good point. The only message Obama and company try to make is constantly trying to link McCain and Palin to George Bush and his policies. If that is his only "idea" I can easily link Obama to Carter (in ideas). I have never been one to consider guilt by association but Obama must believe it. He is promoting it.

Obama is way too soft skinned to handle REAL problems. The verbal jousting and name calling means little but it was enough to rattle him and he made some really stupid remarks. Another party leader made some added stupid remarks so the hits keep coming. Obama was in the lead and everything was great. Now that he has lost the lead and sliding in the poles life is not so great and he cant handle it.

He should go back to Chicago and try to do for his own district what he wants to do for all 50 states.

Chicago could use a surge or maybe just pull out.

Good point. The only message Obama and company try to make is constantly trying to link McCain and Palin to George Bush and his policies. If that is his only "idea" I can easily link Obama to Carter (in ideas). I have never been one to consider guilt by association but Obama must believe it. He is promoting it.

Obama is way too soft skinned to handle REAL problems. The verbal jousting and name calling means little but it was enough to rattle him and he made some really stupid remarks. Another party leader made some added stupid remarks so the hits keep coming. Obama was in the lead and everything was great. Now that he has lost the lead and sliding in the poles life is not so great and he cant handle it.

He should go back to Chicago and try to do for his own district what he wants to do for all 50 states.

Chicago could use a surge or maybe just pull out.

His campaign experience could help him out considerably on the streets of Chicago.... change ... change...change ... spare change?

The Republican party, which John McCain and George W. Bush belong to, has screwed the country to hell.

Literally. I've said for awhile that bush is in bed with oil companies. Looks like I was right. :hysterical:

Oil brokers sex scandal may affect drilling debate

"This IG report has it all — sex, drugs and the Bush administration officials once again in cahoots with Big Oil,"

Barack Obama was seated next to a little girl on an airplane.

He turned to her and said, 'Let's talk. I've heard that flights go

quicker if you strike up a conversation with your fellow passenger.'

The little girl, who had just opened her book, closed it slowly and

said to Obama, 'What would you like to talk about?'

'Oh, I don't know,' said Obama. 'How about What Changes I should make

To America?' and he smiles.

'OK, ' she said. 'That could be an interesting topic. But let

me ask you a question first. A horse, a cow, and a deer all eat the same

stuff - grass - . Yet a deer excretes little pellets, while a cow

turns out a flat patty, and a horse produces clumps of dried grass.

Why do you suppose that is?'

Obama, visibly surprised by the little girl's intelligence,

thinks about it and says, 'Hmmm, I have no idea.'

To which the little girl replies, 'Do you really feel

qualified to change America when you don't know sh-it ?

shouldn't you have cited who you quoted, or plagiarized this from?

its a good joke, too bad the joke is on you and all the other repluictards who support gramps on his alzhiemrs tour to become the most powerful senile man in the world.

Actually his Quote was "You can put lipstick on a pig" "its still a pig".

He never called Palin a Pig nor did he refer to Palin as to being a pig.

Just more false statements Certain Media Stations put out.

You are correct, he was talking about Mcain and his claim to change. He voted with Bush 90% and now he is claiming he is for change. That is where the comment you can put lip stick on a pig and it will still be a pig.

shouldn't you have cited who you quoted, or plagiarized this from?

its a good joke, too bad the joke is on you and all the other repluictards who support gramps on his alzhiemrs tour to become the most powerful senile man in the world.

1) I'm not a republican.

2) It was just a joke.Ha Ha.

3) I guess every joke told in history is plagiarism ?

Now get your 'stephenhawkings' ass back to the books and learn something you idiot.

Try a little speech and debate and political science.

I am absolutely amazed at how ragged these threads can get. The Dems are useless because they can do nothing but be against Bush. The Reps. are ineffectual because they are centered on this idea of a free market. There is no such thing as a free market. It has been manipulated since the global market's inception. If we are all truthful with ourselves we can at least agree on this. Some people vote their wallet and some vote their particular moral position. You have a party for both voting groups. One party gives and one party takes. One party taxes, and one party cuts taxes. One party wishes to take from the middle class and rich to give to the poor. One party wants to take from everyone that isn't rich to make the rich richer. The liberal mind wants to be all inclusive where moral tolerance is concerned. The conservatives wish to be intrusive, not allowing for the tolerance that the liberals worship, but they can in no way be tolerated by the liberals. Pick your poison. Spin the wheel, throw the dice. If you think that either political creed is going to cure all your ills, you are sorely mistaken. There are conservative Dems and liberal Reps. How can you square that? We are so busy fighting, that we can't see that society is falling apart right before our eyes. Pick a subject and tell me what is getting better in our society. If you listen to the Politicos, the other side is kicking the pooh out of this country. They are absolutely right. Both sides are tearing this country down. As the saying goes folks: You have to stand for something or you will fall for anything! I just hope that what you are standing for isn't what tears this country apart farther than it already is. One good punch, and I am afraid that this nation is going down for the count. No jobs, money, morals, tolerance, etc. We are so divided in this nation that we can't see what is happening right before our eyes. Like two bickering toddlers, both sides are going to end up crying. We better learn to agree to disagree and do what is best for this nation before we are to weak to care.

I have been supporting Obama, but I can't give him a pass on this one. It doesn't change my support, yet, but it does make me wonder why he stooped this low.

Every woman in America that saw the speech by Palin heard the pit bull with lip stick comment. It was very clear that she was saying that she was as tough and tenacious as a pit bull, but still enough of a woman to wear lip stick. Perhaps some men failed to understand exactly what she was communicating, but women heard her loud and clear. And women also heard the comment as Obama made it, and the subtle put down was very clear to those women, even if men heard it as just a joke. It was poor judgement for the Obama campaign to go there.

Can you imagine the outrage from women and the liberal media if McCain said the same thing? It would be a whole different story then. We would never hear the end of it. I hope that the female swing vote swings to the right after this debaucle.

In Canada, we are going to the polls in October. It looks like a Conservative majority government is going to happen. I am looking forward to continued good relations with the US Republican administration. The Liberal disaster is far behind us now.

Yeah, the same conservative ideas that come right from Bill O'Reilly's lips. He was all over Jamie Lynn Spears for getting pregnant at such a young age. He devoted an entire show to unwed mothers who are irresponsible...now that it is Palin's own child not one word. Oh, I forgot she is a daughter of a Republican that is suddenly responsible. Even though this issue has nothing to do with the real issues today, this is the kind of BS that the media spins, spins, spins, and spins again. And he has the audacity to say this is the "no spin zone" give me a conservative break!! Woman vote on issues not if the actual candidate is a woman or not.

It was clearly a sexist joke but it does show how biased the media is and just how far some liberals are willing to go to make apologies for this guy. My wife was shocked when she heard him say it.

Sarah Palin has the Obama camp rattled and he's starting to make a lot of mistakes. If you think it wasn't planned then how do you explain the other "lipstick" joke when Biden was introduced today?

I'd be willing to bet Palin gives him a jab about it later this week when she does her interview on ABC.

You can certainly tell who the republicans are. John McCain made a similar remark about Hillary Clinton last October. Also, during a town hall meeting this year someone asked Mr. McCain a question while referring to Hillary Clinton as a "B". Mr McCains response was " Good question ". Make up your mind. It's okay for republicans to say what the hell they want to say, any kind of way they want to say it, and then cry foul when someone says something they don't like. Stop whinning and stick to the issues. Look at the economy and the cost of health care. Look at how many people you know who are willing to work but cannot find a decent paying job with decent health insurance or benefits. "Stick To The Issues". :stirpot::finger::finger::stirpot:

You can certainly tell who the republicans are. John McCain made a similar remark about Hillary Clinton last October. Also, during a town hall meeting this year someone asked Mr. McCain a question while referring to Hillary Clinton as a "B". Mr McCains response was " Good question ". Make up your mind. It's okay for republicans to say what the hell they want to say, any kind of way they want to say it, and then cry foul when someone says something they don't like. Stop whinning and stick to the issues. Look at the economy and the cost of health care. Look at how many people you know who are willing to work but cannot find a decent paying job with decent health insurance or benefits. "Stick To The Issues". :stirpot::finger::finger::stirpot:

I dug up the clip you were referring to so here it is, I don't remember any apology from the McCain camp, oh thats alright there self righteous so it's ok.

Obama was repeating the old barb in referrence to McCain's plans for "Change". His purpose was to suggest McCain was just another Bush (but with lipstick, I guess).

So, no harm- no Foul!

But what does this have to do with Ford Motor Company? Are there not other forums better suited for political inuendo?

are you brain dead?

you have two points in one sentence,i used the first.

And I'm not a Republican,show me in any post you can find that i said i was.

"That is the reason why Obama is so popular, he is not one of them."

There you go again! You should quit before I'm not the only one who thinks your an uneducated

moron.

You keep shitting and falling back in it. :hysterical:

As opposed to an educated moron like you?

Really? The Democrats have been running Washington? They have the barest minimum of a majority. And how exactly is McCain convincing you he'll stand up to his own party? By voting against in 5% of the time. Please.

Trust me, I think our bipartisan system sucks, but we have to live with it unfortunately.

I am absolutely amazed at how ragged these threads can get. The Dems are useless because they can do nothing but be against Bush. The Reps. are ineffectual because they are centered on this idea of a free market. There is no such thing as a free market. It has been manipulated since the global market's inception. If we are all truthful with ourselves we can at least agree on this. Some people vote their wallet and some vote their particular moral position. You have a party for both voting groups. One party gives and one party takes. One party taxes, and one party cuts taxes. One party wishes to take from the middle class and rich to give to the poor. One party wants to take from everyone that isn't rich to make the rich richer. The liberal mind wants to be all inclusive where moral tolerance is concerned. The conservatives wish to be intrusive, not allowing for the tolerance that the liberals worship, but they can in no way be tolerated by the liberals. Pick your poison. Spin the wheel, throw the dice. If you think that either political creed is going to cure all your ills, you are sorely mistaken. There are conservative Dems and liberal Reps. How can you square that? We are so busy fighting, that we can't see that society is falling apart right before our eyes. Pick a subject and tell me what is getting better in our society. If you listen to the Politicos, the other side is kicking the pooh out of this country. They are absolutely right. Both sides are tearing this country down. As the saying goes folks: You have to stand for something or you will fall for anything! I just hope that what you are standing for isn't what tears this country apart farther than it already is. One good punch, and I am afraid that this nation is going down for the count. No jobs, money, morals, tolerance, etc. We are so divided in this nation that we can't see what is happening right before our eyes. Like two bickering toddlers, both sides are going to end up crying. We better learn to agree to disagree and do what is best for this nation before we are to weak to care.
I've been reading these posts for a long time, and this post is one of the best I've seen here. Regardless of your political affiliation, you still should be an American first. All of this backbiting and these vulgar slurs at each other does nothing but make you look like morons and makes Americans look bad to others who may be reading these posts....yes, this IS the internet and you can be sure that BON isn't read only by Americans and Canadians. Edited by Troy B.

For everyone who is factuated with Palin, you have been brain washed, just like she has brain washed the state of Alaska, every stump stop she makes she says the same thing every time and why don't she campaign on her own, why don't she tell the truth about the bridge to nowhere, she campaigned for it when she was a mayor, and running for Governor but when it was knocked down by Congress and when she become Governor, she didn't say no thanks and give the $300. million in earmark dollars back to the government back she kept it, there are allot of unanswered questions about this woman. And the term lipstick on a pig is old, I can remember my Grandfather saying this 35 years ago when he was sell used cars, and if Obama would have said lipstick on a turd the Republican's would have said he was calling her a piece of shit. at least the smart ones seen nothing wrong with this and two of them were Megan McCain John McCain's daughter and Mike Huckabee and actually this woman is a nut job, just watch the videos she says the war in Iraq is gods plan this woman is just scary.

II Chronicles 7:14

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face,

and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Mark 16: 15 - 20

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 And he said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to the whole creation.

16 He who believes and is baptized will be saved; but he who does not believe will be condemned.

17 And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues;

18 they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover."

19 So then the Lord Jesus, after he had spoken to them, was taken up into heaven, and sat down at the right hand of God.

20 And they went forth and preached everywhere, while the Lord worked with them and confirmed the message by the signs that attended it. Amen.

Here's a little FACT for you

Democrats get most of the uneducated votes every election!!! Why is that?? Because they GIVE AWAY the WORKING MANS HARD EARNED MONEY to people who CAN BUT DONT want to work!!! period!!!!!

Who pays for all of the govt. programs?? It aint the ones who stay home all day and sleep and watch TV

democrat-Clinton ended welfare as it existed previously. There now is a work requirement, time limits, ect.